Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

National or International organizations that fight against corruption

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you know of any organizations that fight against corruption? If so, who is it, and what do they generally focus on?

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you know of any organizations that fight against corruption? If so, who is it, and what do they generally focus on?
Yes I do know my president was fighting corruption in my country but his administration is the most corrupted administration ever. So I recommend him as a great corruption fighter.

Organisation like the interpol I know are fighting against both cross border corruption as well as crimes across borders too. International Court of arbitration i also know fight against war crimes as well

In my country there are some like EFCC(Economic and Financial Crimes Commission)which is really common and tries a lot to bring corrupt people to book,.They often have whistle blowers that give them information corncerning people involved in crimes and they take action against them

I only know of my country, it will amaze you to know that the president decided to fight corruption only to discover that Is tenor is the most corrupt, we also have SARS they fight against crime and kidnapping but they end up becoming rubbers before they were banned

LoL!! These experience of one government or the other coming up each time and again to tell it's citizens that they're fighting corruption is just a big joke and very laughable too. With all the selective manner they go about in this fight, you'll only but laugh

It's mostly international organization or bodies that genuinely fight against corruption, though the world is corrupt.

In my country Nigeria there are about to government agencies that fight corruption and they are the economic and financial crimes commission known as efcc and the independent corrupt practices commission. Both of them fight corruption but the efcc mostly financial corruption.

I know of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) in my country.
They fight against corruption by taking actions against criminals.

In my country there are some like EFCC(Economic and Financial Crimes Commission)which is really common and tries a lot to bring corrupt people to book,.They often have whistle blowers that give them information corncerning people involved in crimes and they take action against them
I have heard of the EFCC, I see them to fight corrupt people that are just coming up while they leave the big corrupt onces and make them go about their business.

The economic and financial crimes could have been doing better if the political class will let them do their jobs without interference. By the political class I mean the president of the country

I don't know anyone because even the EFCC are not straight forward in their dealings. So I don't think the world can ever be corruption free as it stands!

In my country we have EFCC. They are somewhat biased but at point they try to fight and curb the issue of corruption to the lowest minimum

In my country, Economic Financial and crime commission (EFCC) and the ICPC are the agencies that fight financial crime in my country

Though I can't really remember the name but we have various offices and department who have been placed in charge to fight corruption. But the funny thing is that they are the ones promoting corruption in most cases.

For the international I do not really know but for the national I will say there is non except the people implementing the laws has change,because the chairman of the organization was even arrested for corruption relating crime

In my country we have organizations like economic and financial crimes commission and other sister agencies that fight corruption

Yes I do know my president was fighting corruption in my country but his administration is the most corrupted administration ever. So I recommend him as a great corruption fighter.
😂😂, I don't understand how somehow who claims or who's mantra was fighting corruption ended up having the most corrupt government ever and you still recommend him??

Over here in my country, we have the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) which brings criminals affiliated with money laundering to book.
The police also, but am quite confused, it is difficult to define the role of the police in my country for now.

There are some very strong internatonal organisation that investigate and prosecute currupt officials,interpol enforces but a US base international curruption agencies do investigate its citizens doing some unwholesome business practices abroad.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds