Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

My upcoming site

ford1001

Addicted member
Credits
So I thought that I would make a topic about how my upcoming website is coming along. Pretty much it would include updates about how far away from final release we are, idea's that I have implemented, and also I guess general banter about the site.

So here if my first entry:
The site has gotten it's boards and categories set up, but other than that it is quite bare. Still making core topics of sites, such as rules, gaming topics (Console ID's), my introduction and other topics for the forum.

At the moment the theme hasn't changed from the core IP Board theme other than there is a custom logo, not too sure whether or not that will be the final logo for the site, not too sure if it is too 'childish' or not.

Advertisement Placeholder
Entry two:
Today I have posted a few topics, generic ones about gamer tags, rules etc. It is all coming along quite well. On track for a release in 2 weeks.
I'm thinking about looking for some partners/sponsors for competitions to get posts and member count up. Thinking about looking for indie game studios with upcoming games and such.
While laying in bed last night I thought about making a blog to go along with the forum, thinking about the blog being launched 2-3 months after the forum, would prefer all my time on one project rather than it split over two different ones. Will be using Wordpress for the software as I have worked with it before and it was easy to use.

Want any forum sponsors? I can give you a free link and provide you with a fiverr clone script and a ptc site script also :)

Want any forum sponsors? I can give you a free link and provide you with a fiverr clone script and a ptc site script also :)
I will keep that in mind! Thanks for the offer, I will talk to you about it closer to the launch of the site.

So I'm guesing from the topics its going to be a gaming related forum? Also what sort of sponsors are you looking to get?
Your right, it's going to be a gaming forum, it's something that I know that I can produce.

But for the sponsors, I am looking for either gaming industry companies that would either sponsor us with prizes for posting competitions etc. Or other companies who would be willing to supply us with either a completed prize or assist us in getting a prize.

So then what about steam games?

As in someone could provide you with steam games to giveaway.
Definetly, if someone was willig to supply the site with a steam game to giveaway in a competition we would definetly use it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds