Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Moving to another country, for your job.

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
How would you feel if your company asked you to move to a different country to help your career?

With me, it would depend on what the job is. If the experience in a different country would be a good thing to learn, then I sure would.

Advertisement Placeholder
In nigerian with all pleasure only if it's another Africa country but if not we will accept it with open arms even if I gain experience or not or I am demoted

It depends on the agreement and the nature work am into but I don't think I will hesitate going if any opportunity knocks

As a Nigerian citizens I will be very glad to move out of the country if I am ask to migrate to another country for work it will be my pleasure due to the economic situation of the country.

I would love the experience. All my life I've spent it in one place, there would be absolutely no problem with me moving to another country for a job

As a citizen of Nigeria that i am if i was asked to move to another country i will move because this country does not have what it takes to build a person jon eg engineering

How would you feel if your company asked you to move to a different country to help your career?

With me, it would depend on what the job is. If the experience in a different country would be a good thing to learn, then I sure would.
I will be so glad cos I will learn more and get influence and to no people and upgrade my life ,I no some company do that in like internship and so on

My feeling of course will have to greatly depend on the type of job or appointment I am going to be handling abroad. The incentive is something i will also be concidering as well and if it will end up benefiting me as an individual

It all balls down to understanding your present location of business, if it doesn't favour your business, there's nothing bad in moving onto another country.

The company am working currently asks me to moves to a different country to help my career...
I am moving before anyone says jack Robinson.

There's nothing bad in moving to another country to secure a job. You have a lot of things to gain from this. You exposed to another culture which add to your knowledge. You can also earn more with less effort.

I will love with immediacy if the country is free from insecurity, places value on their citizens and international bodies and if the renumeration is spicy.

It depends on the agreement and the nature work am into but I don't think I will hesitate going if any opportunity knocks
Lol exactly, there are a lot of things to be considered. Especially if the country is not safe in terms of security. I wouldn't love to take that risk

Well that would be best because the country I'm in now is nothing to write home about and nothing works so would definitely welcome the idea of moving abroad for a job

Yes moving to another country for a job this is what alot of people have been doing in other to have a greener pasture for them selfs most especially when the economic situation is not favourable for them to stay.

For me,the type of job would not only be my concern here before I go, but what country too will that job be? If it's in a cool and quite country, i would most certainly take the offer to go

I do not want or have plans to travel to another country because if my search for jobs because I only want to get a job to save up for a business and I can do that where I am

The conditions and enumerations that is involve would determine whether i would move.If the conditions is very suitable with an improve package from what i am getting,then i will go.

I will gladly do so because the economic situation is really very bad at the moment and I don't see it improving anything soon, so I will gladly more to another country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds