Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most rubbish horror film

I watched The Exorcist (1973). I spent the first third of the film bored, the rest laughing like a drain because while it's meant to be horror, it's just so hilariously awful at it that I couldn't not laugh.

Smiley,Candyman and Blair witch. Absolute tripe.
Candyman is amazing! :O I never seen Smiley and Blair Witch was mediocre. The worst one I've ever watched is Teeth. Just look it up, I'd rather not go into the details lol.

omg Jeepers Creepers… TRIPE… Sharknado? omg…absolute bilge..

The second Meg film… Lake Placid..CGI croc. 😂😂. Friday the 13th.. garbage

I don't even watch horror films because it's just not my cup of tea. I guess I don't get a thrill out of them like some people do.

Jeepers Creepers Reborn. Just terrible, everything about it was bad. Unwatchable junk.
I haven't seen that one yet but the third film was pointless. I do want to eventually watch Jeepers Creepers Reborn at some point though, I loved the first two films.

I didn't like Blair Witch much! The angles of the camera and everything D:

They had this film about tourists visiting Chernobyl. It was a good comedy, but that wasn't the genre. It's kind of like Scooby Doo gang goes to Chernobyl. 😀

Jeepers Creepers Reborn. Just terrible, everything about it was bad. Unwatchable junk.

Definitely agree. Only the first two films are good. It annoys me that they're letting another production make bad sequels.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor