Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most risky business you know?

Bookwormlux1

Captain Junkie
Credits
What is the most risky business you know. In my country, there are POS agents who work where there are no banks. Their business involves helping people to deposit and withdraw money from their bank just like ATM. O think it's the most risky business, Because you become a target to kidnappers who believe you always have money.

Which other risky business do you know?

Advertisement Placeholder
What is the most risky business you know. In my country, there are POS agents who work where there are no banks. Their business involves helping people to deposit and withdraw money from their bank just like ATM. O think it's the most risky business, Because you become a target to kidnappers who believe you always have money.

They are actually very risky business despite the fact that they are very lucrative but the tactics most of them use is that they don't keep the money with them they have people who are very far from them that keeps the money such that criminals won't even know them and they don't keep huge amount of money in their shop unless people need it then they go for it in a very short time.

Apart from P.O.S business which has already been mention, I also know of a local business that is lucrative and risky, some business woman do travel to the north to buy yam , yam flours and tomatoes, these women are very rich but most of the times they got robbed on the way and all the money taken away from them.

In my country, one of the risky businesses is the taxi driver. People request his services and if they don't know about the passengers, they pull out a gun, steal his money, steal his car and even kidnap him. There is also the business of selling gold. In this many times they enter to rob stores and then sell what was stolen.

The simple fruit store is a risky business and I guess many have closed shop because of losses. Think if you buy 100 pieces of pineapple that only 10 would be bought and the 90 would get spoiled. I have interviewed fruit vendors and they admit that the spoilage of their products hurt them that is why they only buy the volume that they think they can sell.

The simple fruit store is a risky business and I guess many have closed shop because of losses. Think if you buy 100 pieces of pineapple that only 10 would be bought and the 90 would get spoiled. I have interviewed fruit vendors and they admit that the spoilage of their products hurt them that is why they only buy the volume that they think they can sell.
Agreed. Selling fruits and vegetables is very risky business because the fruits and vegetables get spoiled and you end up selling only 10-20 percent of what you actually acquired. Due to this risk associated with fruit and vegetable selling business, the price of fruits and vegetables also tend to be high.

The most risky business I know is investing in sport gambling. People go as far as taking loan claiming they will only stake on minimal odds and they will be able to return the loan. Knowing fully well that even the lowest odds can make you lose the money. In my country, we call bet agencies owners 'Alabi'. Alabi always wins

The most risky business I know is investing in sport gambling. People go as far as taking loan claiming they will only stake on minimal odds and they will be able to return the loan. Knowing fully well that even the lowest odds can make you lose the money. In my country, we call bet agencies owners 'Alabi'. Alabi always wins
It is true, that business is risky, and generally the result is negative. People who enter this world of gambling are unlikely to ever get out of it. It is a vice and desire to win easily and effortlessly. and they rarely come home with earned money.

My dear there is no business that is not risky depend how you plan your business all business is risk, investing into cryptocurrency is very risky.

The risky business I know now is cryptocurrency trading, buying lots of coins and storing them waiting for their value to increase never knowing if reverse will be the case, which will lead to loss of money.

In my country, one of the risky businesses is the taxi driver. People request his services and if they don't know about the passengers, they pull out a gun, steal his money, steal his car and even kidnap him. There is also the business of selling gold. In this many times they enter to rob stores and then sell what was stolen.
That's bad then, for the taxi business for Instance, those involved can do it in a way that they would only attend to passengers in public spaces

That's bad then, for the taxi business for Instance, those involved can do it in a way that they would only attend to passengers in public spaces
Yes, in fact today there are few who stop to pick up passengers, now they have them classified, and those who are recommended by regular customers. Those who work privately, without belonging to a taxi line are the most vulnerable, but still take the risk.

Taxi business is dangerous because most the clients or customers are not checked to know if they are armed or not especially the ones that love privacy.

Taxi business is dangerous because most the clients or customers are not checked to know if they are armed or not especially the ones that love privacy.
Yes, it is true, it is one of the reasons why it is better to work in a taxi group safely, than to take passengers on the road. In this case there is no safety for the driver, because he does not trust the passengers. They can be armed and act against the taxi driver.

There is no business without risks but it depends on how you minimize the risks factors by your planned strategies and how you go about it.

When you take a passenger from the park or from your taxi group it is much safer because the identity of the passenger might being written down in respect to his destination and also his source so it is very safe.

When you take a passenger from the park or from your taxi group it is much safer because the identity of the passenger might being written down in respect to his destination and also his source so it is very safe.
This is a valid point, when the passenger leaves from the cab collective it is safer, since there is a control of the passengers and their destination. In case of any eventuality, the members of the cab line will know how to locate and help their companion, thus maintaining safety for the workers.

That's true, this people are targeted by local kidnappers, cos they got low security checks. It is very risk to manage a p.o.s business in our country cos of the fear of losing money to kidnappers.

Some of the most risky business i know in my country I gold mining, a lot of people died underground, betting too has turn many people into a pauper because they lost everything to gambling.

Almost all businesses have risk factors. Financial loss is one risk factor, however, some risks are associated with security. Business risk also increases if you are placed in the wrong place.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds