Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Mode of Transport to Work

D

Deleted member 403

So, what mode of transport is your favourite, when it comes to travelling to and from work, or using for business purposes? For example, car, bus, train, walking, or jogging?

Advertisement Placeholder
I usually prefer driving but due to traffic I take public transport and when things are even tougher, I use tricycles or bikes in moving around especially when the roads are jam-packed

I took public transport because I am here is to have a car of my own. public transport is cost-effective all I need is just to leave house very early so that I won't be late.

My workplace is not that far. I can walk to the place if I have enough time on my side. Most times, I use motorcycles to get there to reduce the stress.

in my country, we basically have cars buses and tricycle. So in my city I either go via a car or bus but there are no train station.

For me I really prefer driving when coming back from work so to get home fast, because car run very fast I don't really like to enter motorcycle.

For me i prefer bus because i don't have a ride now but at times i take a walk when we closed early so that i can exercise myself.

It depends though, some days I might decide to walk down, while other days I might decide to take a public transport, I usually walk down when I have enough time on my hand though

So, what mode of transport is your favourite, when it comes to travelling to and from work, or using for business purposes? For example, car, bus, train, walking, or jogging?
This has to do with what is really acceptable in your geographic location like me I prefer motorcycle because of traffic and other factors you consider when driving on the road

Omo my mode of transportation to work is by bus and bike in fact at times can be very frustrating because you need to have some level of patience for the bus to get filled up even after getting to the bus stop early in other to avoid missing it.

My mode of transportation is car and that is because of the fact that it's very easy for me to get by. I also have other options in my country but car mode of transport is the easiest.

My mode of transportation is car and that is because of the fact that it's very easy for me to get by. I also have other options in my country but car mode of transport is the easiest.
The different mode of transport to work most companies normally have their stuff but why other company do not they expect you to use your private transport to work.

I mostly use public transport because I don't own any means of mobility at the moment and then I will have loved driving if I had a choice I like the idea of driving around at my convenience.

For any individual I think this will actually depends on whether where one is going Is far or not. For me no I walk to my place of work just because of the fact that it's not far to my residence

Well for me the mode of transportation that I mostly use to go to my workplace is by entering the taxi which I found very convenient for me because I can just come out from my house and I will just work a little bit and go into a taxi that will take me to my workplace.

For someone working for an employer , he should use the means that will help him get to work on time. Secondly it is better to use public transportation in situations where the location normally have traffic gems

I prefer car because in my own part of the country, the traffic is not always congested, infact we rarely experience traffic congestion, so I prefer going in a vehicle.

Omo my mode of transportation to work is by bus and bike in fact at times can be very frustrating because you need to have some level of patience for the bus to get filled up even after getting to the bus stop early in other to avoid missing it.

Haha, it's the omo that's in the beginning of your statement is what's cracking me up wide open with laughter. Seriously with bike, there's high risk of accident.

My mode of transportation to work is very intensive i tend to use bus and bike it can be very strenous because because you have to leave early to meet early bus but that does not mean u will not wait for the bus to get filled up before it moves no matter how long it might.... life is good it can be rough but we muve

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds