Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

mental preparation: starting your business with the right mindset!

Your point of view is correct @Sincerem, always focused and direct. The important thing apart from capital is the mentality and the main base of the business. Not because other people are successful, one will also have it although it is what is expected, you must fight to achieve it, since it will not come without your own effort.
Wonderful, efforts without adequate knowledge is futile. We are know that hard work pays off, but not, when one is ignorant of the business that he or she operates. No matter how the person works hard, it will be hard to drive success in such kind of business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Wonderful, efforts without adequate knowledge is futile. We are know that hard work pays off, but not, when one is ignorant of the business that he or she operates. No matter how the person works hard, it will be hard to drive success in such kind of business.
Not until all entrepreneur know the essence of adequate knowledge, over 60% of startups will continue to fail. Because company A is producing product G and K, and company B is producing product Y and Z doesn't mean your company should produce A, K, Y and Z.

Not until all entrepreneur know the essence of adequate knowledge, over 60% of startups will continue to fail. Because company A is producing product G and K, and company B is producing product Y and Z doesn't mean your company should produce A, K, Y and Z.
You made some sense many competitors are around dealing on many products. So if a profitable business can't keep the pace with other business it gonna be hard for them to cope up with it's selling rate. Cos others that have rebranded to meet customers demand can keep up with selling high and bringing profits.

Yes
Never start a business for the sole purpose of making money, this is the quickest way to drive away potential customers and/or get burnt out.

Also, don't put so much pressure on yourself to matter to the world. You don't have to change the world (not right away). Just focus on a need and find out how to fill that void.
Yes, When we are starting a business we have to develop patience in our self because in starting we can't get more profit but when people know about the quality of products with time then then your business will get more profit

Mental preparation is important in any business, one must have a great deal of commitment and passion to any business owned.
Sometimes passion and commitment are what keeps us going even when there is a loss in the business.

Yeah i agree with your talk.If a man is not mentally fresh then he can not run a business.A business need creative and fresh mind.If his mind are fresh then he can make good decisions for the welfare and development of his business otherwise he can destroy his business.

It is true that the essence of venturing into business is to make money, but you should also understand that customers satisfaction comes first. If we are all about money, we might neglect pleasing them satisfactorily.
Customer satisfaction is also one of the main determinant to the success of a business. When you’re concerned about making profit you should be concerned of making your services and goods better in order to attract customers

Thank for the information, you say well and I understand your point. Business is not about to just making money without consider the longer existing of a business, you must provide/offer a good or quality of product for your customers in which to keep them with you.

Never start a business for the sole purpose of making money, this is the quickest way to drive away potential customers and/or get burnt out.

Also, don't put so much pressure on yourself to matter to the world. You don't have to change the world (not right away). Just focus on a need and find out how to fill that void.

It's mental preparation that helps you to make up your mind in the first place about actually starting the business you intended going into.

It prepares you and make you feel ready to take on all the challenges that may come up from managing the business.

In order to drive success in a business, you need to develop the right mindset in succeeding in his or her business, you don't have to start a business because you have seen friends or members succeeding in their business, start a business because you want to start,
[automerge]1610111349[/automerge]
In order to drive success in a business, you need to develop the right mindset in succeeding in his or her business, you don't have to start a business because you have seen friends or members succeeding in their business, start a business because you want to start,

Without mental preparation in the first place how will one start business? You must have thought of the idea, the location, your choice of customers and other priorities. So mental preparation will make you ready for the type of business you want to venture into and guide you on what to do and what not to do.

the first and right step is to have a purpose need. Yes the truth is nobody goes into a venture for fun or oure purpose driven,the end goal is usually to make profit. But once you know the route to achieving your end goal is concentration on retaining customer then you will know to retain customer is to give satisfactory output. Not to start good and dilute on quality too early just because you want to break even quickly. You end up losing turnover and not eventually close the business or re strategize.

In order to drive success through business one needs to develop the right mindset of succeeding in his or her business course. We don't start a business because we have seen friends and other family members succeeding in their respective businesses. We start a business with the right mindset and knowledge about the business.
No matter how determined and passion on is for starting a business, the end goal or aim is always to make profit.So in simple terms, if you are not averagely self sustainable when starting out, I would say you look for something that cost little capiatl but with daily , weekly or monthly returns guarateed no matter how little( Edibles) .This you can use as a stop gap before your main business break-even. Otherwise without a support system, starting a new business can drive you off before you reach its potentials.

No matter how determined and passion on is for starting a business, the end goal or aim is always to make profit.So in simple terms, if you are not averagely self sustainable when starting out, I would say you look for something that cost little capiatl but with daily , weekly or monthly returns guarateed no matter how little( Edibles) .This you can use as a stop gap before your main business break-even. Otherwise without a support system, starting a new business can drive you off before you reach its potentials.
You made a wonderful point, I need to master a particular business of mine. And also remember that every business aim is to make profit end. No profit no business success, i n order to develop a business one need to put things straight. Ascertain the strategy he or she wants the business to operate, be visionary with good plans.

@ Sincerem, you have said it all mastering the business you want to venture in will help you gather the required experience to forge on even when things are not too good. The essence of starting a business is to make profit, but putting customers satisfaction first Will help your business in the long run.

In the process of building our company, Practice Makes Perfect, I've realized there arethree different mindsets – going in the right direction, not now and being wrong -- I've adopted that have been vital to my success. By adapting these mindsets, I have learned to sell a great product and lead a high-performing team.

having a right mindset is essential when starting a business because there will always br ups and down in running the affairs of business and you have to br positive that the business will work out no matter the difficulties.right mindset will keep the business going

This is a good way to make success in a new business but sadly a lot of new entrepreneur thinks Rome was built in a day. They want to set up a business In a day and start making their profit that same day. Entrepreneur should know consistency breeds success in business without consistency nobody can make money on business.

No doubt my dear I am strongly agree with you, a clear straightforward and creative mind is very necessary for the development of a business.
Every person must have clear idea and Planning in his clear mind to promote his business even in worst conditions. Only this way he may succeed.

Yes literally the way to soend a nice life. We should be patient and try to start anything with calm and cool head. Don't be rush in any decision making or investing or starting any business. We earn just to facilitate our self, if there is no peace then we should lessen our money work burden too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds