Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🛍️ Business Sales Giving your business an online presence

For topics related to selling products or services directly through the website.

Teegold

Credits
In the digital age we find ourselves in, not making use of the online world to promote your business is something to reconsider. There are various avenues that one can make use of to ensure your business reaches a wider audience.

The social media platforms can be used to advertise what you are into to a lot of people that you ordinarily wouldn't have been able to reach using offline means. We also have websites, blogs and promoters that can help boost your business with little expenses.

So if you haven't made use of these avenues, you are missing out on a potentially booming customer base. That said, it is not too late to try.

Creating pages on social media platforms, ranking your business website high on searches and running ad campaigns on various platforms are some of the ways to build online presence.

not making use of the online world to promote your business is something to reconsider

I agree. I have a construction business that specializes in tile setting. Almost all of my work comes from my own website, which ranks very well on various search engines for my local area.

See? That shows how important the internet is. Had it been you didn't take the initiative to get a website for your skills, you probably wouldn't have as much contracts as you do now.
We need to harness the usefulness of the internet for our own good.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor