Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

mental preparation: starting your business with the right mindset!

The essence of venturing into any business is to make money so I don’t agree with your first point. However it’s very much advisable to not put much pressure on oneself but you should always push yourself to do better. The most important points are self discipline and determination. Most businesses nowadays folds up because of financial mismanagement and it’s a typical act of indiscipline. Also it’s not always rosy at the beginning so you’ve to be determined and have perseverance in order to attain success
It is true that the essence of venturing into business is to make money, but you should also understand that customers satisfaction comes first. If we are all about money, we might neglect pleasing them satisfactorily.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yea.... mental preparation is one of the most important preparations before starting up a business.... so many people run their businesses with wrong mindsets and motives and that is why their businesses never move forward and they are stagnated

The right mindset for business is one that involves hard work with commitment to havingfun & smiling often. Hard work does not mean it has to be arduous. You have to be committed, you have to give it 150% almost all the time, but you also need to have a great attitude.

You are correct, I totally agree with your points. The right mindset to business is not to make money by any means but to serve customers and satisfy the demand for a particular product or service. If you go into business with this mindset you will do your best to ensure that quality product and services are sold to your customers.

please I have a question I have to ask those that I've been in the same shoe with me I have a YouTube channel ever since I created that channel people have not for once view the content I posted and when I use another phone to search for my channel I can't see it even to seach for the specific topics I created and lunch I don't see it, I don't know what might be the problem please help, I need answers from serious minded people only

Yes , the kind of mindset you have towards a business will actually determine how far your business will go. A good mindset will boast off a goo planning which is the key to every successful business.

I think mental preparation can help especially with the newbies in a start up. When I had my first start up my mindset was not steady because excitement overcame my entirety. It was like I was envisioning my business to be having an influx of customers. Even after a month of operation that the profit was very minimal I was still ecstatic that I had a business and sooner it will be profitable. Maybe if my mind was focused on the business and not on my vision then it wouldn't have been bankrupt.

In order to drive success through business one needs to develop the right mindset of succeeding in his or her business course. We don't start a business because we have seen friends and other family members succeeding in their respective businesses. We start a business with the right mindset and knowledge about the business.
Your point of view is correct @Sincerem, always focused and direct. The important thing apart from capital is the mentality and the main base of the business. Not because other people are successful, one will also have it although it is what is expected, you must fight to achieve it, since it will not come without your own effort.

Yes dont be hurry just to make money.first start a business wirh the mindset that you have to be prepare for tackling the issue that comes in your path,also with the mindset that ups and downs are also the part of business sometime you will gain profit and at a certain time you will loss but still you have to go whatever is happening,you cannotmake money in the Starr at once but yess if you are determined and self confident you could at a certain time

Never start a business for the sole purpose of making money, this is the quickest way to drive away potential customers and/or get burnt out.

Also, don't put so much pressure on yourself to matter to the world. You don't have to change the world (not right away). Just focus on a need and find out how to fill that void.
Employees and employers relies on the profits so I think it's only necessary to think about it. And whether we like it or not, most of entrepreneurs only cares about profits. While maximing profits is the main reason why one starts a business, but it shouldn't damage the nature, other people, or themselves in the process of making profits.

I guess mental preparation is for one to be well equipped with all the requisite experience to actually run that business successfully. This may include knowledge of the business and the passion of the entrepreneur must not necessarily be about passion cos several business may not be passionate about what they are producing but simply because its paying the bills.

Never start a business for the sole purpose of making money, this is the quickest way to drive away potential customers and/or get burnt out.

Also, don't put so much pressure on yourself to matter to the world. You don't have to change the world (not right away). Just focus on a need and find out how to fill that void.
The mentality in which you start your business is likely going to shape the outcome of that venture. Most people go into business without minding their state of mind. They feel like all that matters is making money, and that money will make them happy. My advise is that, be positive, enthusiastic, and have passion for what you do as it will keep you going in any condition you find yourself in the business.

You know, everyone has a different point of view on various issues. I'm some cases your way might work out, but the sole purpose of working is to make money, isn't it?
You can set out to make money and your business will still flourish, but that's why I always say, do something that you have passion for, because then even if you set out to make money because of the passion you have for the job you will thrive considerably.

As a business owner you must start your business with the right mind set, make a good business plans and decision because your decision in starting a business matters a lot. Before you start any business you have a concept and an idea, you idea and your concept is your mental preparation for every business.

I think the right mindset for an business entrepreneur starting a new enterprise is that he is to make profits and at the same time to satisfying his customers.Most entrepreneurs start with the mindset of making profit alone without taking into consideration the satisfaction of their customers, thereby having the urge to create substandard goods and/or unprofessional services for quick bucks. At first they will make the quick bucks, but they will end up losing the customer and possible referral from such customer.

When any business is started, its purpose is not just to make money, we just have to be passionate, we have to be passionate, we have to work hard day and night, we can run a good business and people like our business and we succeed. In becoming a businessman.

Yes I agree , but then again Evey business owner starts a business to make money. But then again you have to gain more than making money, connections, new ideas even competition helps a lot. It is important to have the right mindset when starting a business.

Putting maximum profit as a goal on a new businessrives away potential customers.

Yes, you are right. But let me add that anyone who wants to start a business must FIRST OF ALL, know exactly what he wants to do, to explain better, have clear ideas!
I say this as it seems absurd, but I have often heard of people who have the will and the availability (including the means), to be able to start a business, but not yet the correct certainty about what they really want to "do!".

Your mind and mental state determines the results of what will be seen in all that you do, so if s business as well will be successful, the right mindset must be imbibe before venturing into it and likewise when you are finally into it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds