Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Member of the Month is back!

Liam

Community Team
Community
Credits
Member of the Month Information
Welcome to Admin Junkies Member of the Month competition! Each month, we will be highlighting one member of our community who has made a positive impact and has contributed to the growth and success of our forum.

How to Nominate a Member?:
To nominate a member for Member of the Month, simply reply to this topic with the following information:
  • Nominee's username
  • A brief explanation of why you think the nominee should be "Member of the Month"
  • Any additional information or evidence that supports your nomination (such as specific discussions or posts the nominee has made)
Each nomination is considered a vote - so if your desired member is already nominated, your nomination will also count as a vote for them.

Nominations and voting for Member of the Month are now open and will be accepted until the last day of October. The winner will be announced on the 1st of November.

How does the voting / score system work?:
1. Each member/staff vote is worth 1 point.
2. Current MOTM vote is worth 2 points.

In the unlikely event of a tie when nominations/voting closes, a random name selector script will be used to decide the winner.

What perks do you get as a Member of The Month?:
  • A special coloured usergroup + matching banner for a whole month.
  • A special user banner made for you to wear in your signature.
  • A special MOTM badge for you to keep forever!
  • Thirty days of header advertising 468x60 for free.
  • Access to our VIP Lounge!
  • 200 credits
  • Your nomination/vote will be worth 2 points for the next MOTM

What requirements do we have for a Member of the Month nomination?:
  • The nominee may not be the current or previous months MOTM. For example, if @Liam wins MOTM in September, they cannot be nominated for MOTM again for October and November.
  • The nominee must have at least 50 posts.
  • To nominate or vote for a member, you must have at least 20 posts.

Originally posted by @Cedric

I would like to nominate @Uncrowned he continues to post around our community, he provides feedback to other communities, and is positive with other users! I appreciate his posts and activity here at Admin Junkies!

A week and a half to go everyone! If you haven’t yet voted or nominated someone, please consider doing so :)

I am nominating @Chucky for this month because of the enthusiasm he has shown towards community involvement and engagement. Really appreciate everything he has done so far. He has showcased all qualities of a premium member. Keep it up buddy. 😊

I’ll throw in a vote for @Chucky too. An active contributor that has very generously donated credits to other members and as prizes to competitions. :)

Last few days to vote everyone! Please get your nominations or votes in asap to ensure they count!

I am nominating @Chucky for this month because of the enthusiasm he has shown towards community involvement and engagement. Really appreciate everything he has done so far. He has showcased all qualities of a premium member. Keep it up buddy. 😊

I’ll throw in a vote for @Chucky too. An active contributor that has very generously donated credits to other members and as prizes to competitions. :)

Last few days to vote everyone! Please get your nominations or votes in asap to ensure they count!
I've also generously donated to @Cedric V's Paypal balance (Well purchasing credits but ya know... the same kinda?) :p

Fast And Furious Letty Ortiz GIF by The Fast Saga

And the winner is....

@Chucky (Aaron)

Congratulations to all of you that were nominated - especially Tracy who came in second place. Thank you all for your continued contributions to AJ and a special thanks to all of you that nominated someone. We look forward to crowning another MOTM next month. 🥳

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-01 at 14.03.54.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-01 at 14.03.54.png
    449.3 KB · Views: 0

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor