Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Mega Raffle Extravaganza – ENDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
The excitement is in the air as we roll out our next BIG raffle! This isn't just any raffle; we've combined some of our most coveted services and packages to offer to our lucky winners. Here's a glimpse of what's up for grabs:

🥇 1-Year Premium Membership
Cost
: 50 credits
Elevate your community experience with a full year of premium perks and features. Stand out from the crowd and access exclusive benefits only available to our premium members!

🥈 6 Months of Prime Header Advertising
Cost
: 50 credits
Visibility is the key to growth! Win this, and showcase your project, website, or service at the top of our forum for a solid six months, ensuring maximum reach and engagement.

🥉 New Promotion Package
Cost
: 75 credits
Boost your branding with this stellar promotion package! Secure a professionally crafted banner design, an eye-catching logo, and a promotional graphic tailored to your preferred dimensions. Make a lasting impression!

Head over to our Raffle List now! :)

Remember, you can enter for more than one prize! The more you participate, the higher your chances of walking away with these fabulous rewards. Don't miss out; dive in, and best of luck to all participants! :D

Ooooh a lot of these are really great deals! :O definitely worth participating in. Fair pricing to enter as well in my opinion. :)

Good luck to anyone that might be interested! I'm excited to see the results.

The Raffles have come to an end. :D I'm a few days late.. But here it is nonetheless. :)

Congrats to @Empire for winning the promotion package. You win: A professionally crafted banner design, an eye-catching logo, and a promotional graphic. 🥳

Congrats to @joelr for winning the 6 Months of Prime Header Advertising. 🥳

Last but not least, congrats to @Sinistra ! For winning a 1-Year Premium Membership 🥳

You may all PM me for your prizes! And we'll get to them ASAP. :love:

1699767220666.png

Awesome everyone.

I would say where's my reward but I didn't enter any of the raffles.

Uh Oh Oops GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor