Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Managing time between business and schooling.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am a student and these days I am also working online. Since I spend just 3 hours, I have been able to manage my work as school. However, if I have t spend more than 3 hours on work, I may fail in exams.

I left school a long time ago. I even graduated a long time ago. Therefore, I do not have to juggle between business and school/college. I can work full time. However, I know how difficult it is to manage work and studies as I have been in that place.

Combining schooling and business is truly not an easy task, but people are doing it. You need to be really good with time management and stay dedicated to achieving both goals.

Combining business and schooling is definitely not an easy task. We have to be determined that we will and can do it, and adapt ourselves to the demanding situation.

These days, my college has shut down due to covid and I do not have to manage my work with my college. It is easy to work and hopefuly I will make more.

My school is on section, I'm almost through with lots of burden on my head to tackle. But that doesn't stop me from managing my offline business and earning some extra bucks online.

Students can have businesses or run a job even when in school and one of the best ways to do this is by either having a part time job or working online. Working online is best for students as it gives you time to run you school duty and you can go for you work at anytime and anywhere. Or you could start a small business of your own

Students can have businesses or run a job even when in school and one of the best ways to do this is by either having a part time job or working online. Working online is best for students as it gives you time to run you school duty and you can go for you work at anytime and anywhere. Or you could start a small business of your own
Part-time job can be better but even with it is going to be stressful for you,the best job a student that is in the university should do is to consider trading of cryptocurrency of Forex, with this they can do it on their spare time

Part-time job can be better but even with it is going to be stressful for you,the best job a student that is in the university should do is to consider trading of cryptocurrency of Forex, with this they can do it on their spare time
Trading of Crypto or forex trading also falls under the category of online jobs. Which is why i said working online is the best for a student. Just like you said, they can do it on their spare time. But the traditional forex trading requires some of your time though as there are certain trades that might take hours and even days before you can clear it. Unless its high frequency trading, which you trade in just 2 to 3 minutes

Thats is why is not advisable for a student to be doing business while going to school as well, because it will surely disturb is studies,but if you must to do your business I think you hire someone to do that.

I will not lie to you it is very hard to manage between school and business, I mean they're too demanding Fields that one has to deal with appropriately but I will categorically say that it depends on how heavy once field of study is in school

Yes of course, you can manage your time,between your business and academics. You'll need to work yout schedule so that there will be balance

I'd you must go to school while at the same time your running your own business, then I would suggest you take up a partime schooling option instead of going full-time so that you can still follow up with your business

I'm sure we have gone over this topic a couple of times on this forum. I think the key is finding a balance, peradventure you can't drop one for the other then.

I'm sure we have gone over this topic a couple of times on this forum. I think the key is finding a balance, peradventure you can't drop one for the other then.
Managing time between business and schooling most times may be very difficult if your business is a very stressful one but however one who is very dedicated can be able to schedule time for both his lectures and business.

Managing time between business and schooling most times may be very difficult if your business is a very stressful one but however, one who is very dedicated can be able to schedule time for both his lectures and business.
True, but sometimes it gets really hard and you seem very frustrated and you just want to quit one for the other. I think the best thing to do Is to relax and take your time.

This is the case today because lots of students are going into business now even while in school so effective time management is key so as not to schedules mixed up

I have also come to realise how ridiculous this situation could be especially to those who have plans to make very high and satisfying results in school. If you're not the hard-working type this code OBD code your plans

We all know it is not an easy task to combine business with schooling at the same time,so what's your take on this?
My take on this is that I personally think that both business and schooling are two stressful and profitable at same time so its all depends on the nature of the business and other factors

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds