Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Managing a business from another country. the

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course there are many challenges that come with managing a business from another country. For one thing, you are not physically there to monitor it. And if the employees are not trustworthy, they might not be truthful with the profits. That is one challenge.

1. Communicate clearly and often When working internationally, communication is key.
  2. Bridge the distance with technology.
  3. Embrace cultural differences.
  4. Leverage partnerships and ask for help.
  5. Create and maintain relationships.

Managing business from another country I don't think is that easy, because there are many challenges of running business from another country, because how will the person communicate with he employees.

My uncle who stays abroad owns a school in the country, so that got me wondering managing such businesses from far away there must be challenges attached to it.
What are such challenges?
It may not really be challenging as it appears because all he needs is to set up a good management system that is also linked online ,such that wherever he is , he can be able to monitor the growth of the business. However he should visit the business once in a while .

Of course there are lots of challenges with those kind of businesses but the major one which I believe is the killer of most is getting a trusted manage or supervisor for the business. Mist people would just take whatever and leave the business bankrupt

A few years ago this would have been an uphill task that will take a lot of work to happen. Thank God to the internet that has helped the world become a global village where you can manage business from anywhere. You can even employ anyone to manage or look after your business in another country and pay them a descent salary.

Finally, people at the home office find it difficult to imagine that returning expats need help readjusting after just a few years away. They don’t see why people who’ve been given an extended period to explore the Left Bank or the Forbidden City should get a hero’s welcome. As a result of such thinking, the only time companies pay special attention to their expats is when something goes spectacularly wrong. And by then, it’s too little, too late.

Managing a business from outside the country is possible, coca cola has a factory and company in over 20 countries of the world. All you need is to employ the right people and have a good repatriation system for the funds.

Managing a business from another can be tough except you have a trusted and competent person to stand in for you, if not you will find it difficult to manage and at the end the business collapse making the money invested to go down the drain.

The best way of doing that is to put someone trustworthy in charge. Because it is not possible to manage business from other countries. and he must make sure he is holding regular meeting with the staff maybe on some video apps.

Managing a business from another country is by no means a very difficult preposition. It is difficult because ensuring day-to-day efficient running of the business might be very difficult because one is not there. Unless a trusted person is in the country to do the supervision.

Managing busniss in another country is so difficult. Because we face many problems in other countries.

My uncle who stays abroad owns a school in the country, so that got me wondering managing such businesses from far away there must be challenges attached to it.
What are such challenges?
Managing a business from another country is not a picnic. It is a whole new different ball game when you do that in your own country. I believe it is more easier to manage a business in your own country than in another country.

I have tried doing business in another country(sautome and principe), my friend is a business man leaving in that country, so I decided to do business there, to sell women clothes, but my business got stuck and Faustrated in the business because I was not there, I ended up losing my money. It is quite difficult doing and managing a business in a country you are not present.

Manage busniss another country is much difficult. When you established your busniss in other county you should face many problems .

It can be easy when you have skilled and trusted employees to help you manage your business while you are abroad.
Many business people around the world this days have businesses in more than one country and it works for them.

Many people has their goals & objectives for their businesses and when it is being managed by another person absential, it is very difficult to achieve it. Businesses like school is very difficult because meeting up with educational bodies won't be taking serious, funding of facilities might be delayed, employment of quality teachers.

It seems pretty hard to manage because hes not personally there to know what's going on firsthand. Problems in business arises from time to time, without any warning. He's gonna have to employ someone he can trust to keep things well.
It is not necessary that you must be physically present before your business can function successfully.
You can put your management machineries on ground. What you need in the end is report on how your business is going and then you can offer any advice that can address any issue so that the company will continue to function effectively.

Below are five tips to help you manage a company a world away.
  1. Communicate clearly and often When working internationally, communication is key. ...
  2. Bridge the distance with technology. ...
  3. Embrace cultural differences. ...
  4. Leverage partnerships and ask for help. ...
  5. Create and maintain relationship

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds