Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Managing a business from another country. the

Yes it is very possible to manage a business from another company, it just depends on the type of business you are talking about. Many people have business outside Nigeria the only thing you need to do is to have regional managers, and you only check on them once in a while, they give you report about the progress of the business and also you audit the business quarterly.

Advertisement Placeholder
To me,I think it depends on the kind of business u are into. If it is an online business, u can be anywhere in the world and still be very successful in it. Amazon and others come to mind. Logistics business is also profitable. If you live in china or USA or any country a consumer nation like Nigeria buys goods from, if you go into international logistics, the profits can be very great especially when it is done through procurement.
In other forms of business wher e u won't be physically present, u can make an advert looking for a business manager. The person must come with two or three sureties and must be a civil servant. Take them to your lawyer for interview and Tuesday person signs a management deal.

It is very challenging and risky, because if the employees are not trustworthy, they will embezzle all the funds and since you are not their to monitor it physically you will believe anything they tell you, and their is possibility they will be directing some profit into their personal account.

My uncle who stays abroad owns a school in the country, so that got me wondering managing such businesses from far away there must be challenges attached to it.
What are such challenges?
We are in global community the world has fully been integrated as a small community managing business abroad is not difficult.
As a manager it is not necessary that your presence must be felt before you can manage your business at home.
Get all your work force and integrate them and then take your business online.

It seems pretty hard to manage because hes not personally there to know what's going on firsthand. Problems in business arises from time to time, without any warning. He's gonna have to employ someone he can trust to keep things well.

My uncle who stays abroad owns a school in the country, so that got me wondering managing such businesses from far away there must be challenges attached to it.
Hmm... There will be lots of challenges bro! Especially if he's not in the country where the business is located, but if he leaves at the location of the business to monitor his things, the challenge are low compare to his unavailability at his business.

You can manage your business from anywhere in the world, the most important thing is to have trusted and honest management team that will be on ground to ensure that everything are going as expected, while every major decisions must be passed by you.

A couple of years ago one could say that it will be a very difficult task to accomplish. It is now very easy because the world is a global village that is small enough. Now you can manage your business online and even hold live video or virtual meetings.

Of course it is very possible to manage a business from another country. Just need to find a trustworthy accompany person that can handle it and running smoothly in your absence. Don't let the challenges stop you from expanding your horizon.

According to my own point of view, I don't think it is challenging, controlling a business from another country if you have a good manager, all you need is someone you can trust. Once you have that, everything will fall in place for you. You see good workers matter a lot

Managing a business from another country will difficult to do it successfully because there are many challenges that you will be facing on it, even if you are present in the country and managing it you be facing a challenges. Therefore, there is no how you trust someone you asked to represent you there will be a challenge for you.

That's very nice, there may come many difficulties while handing a business from far away place, as business can't have physical access to the site to business to look and examine the situation, he just have to rely on the basis of provided information by the people involved in online management.

It is obvious that the owner of the school has a trusted hand who manages the business. A school is not an ordinary business although the accounting and auditing are not simple. Unlike a store or a service shop where the clients and customers come and go, the lifeblood of the school is the tuition paid by the students. The manager can send a regular report to the owner, it can be weekly or monthly depending on the arrangement. With the technology now it is easy to have a video chat so the owner can ask questions that would be given immediate answers.

In this case, the management of the business has to be left with someone else. Unless you plan on residing in the foreign country where the business is situated. You could also buy shares in more established firms with a track record of performing well.

Its so difficult to manage bussiness in other country.
Managing a business from another country is difficult and it will carry some risk. Your first priority should be finding a good manager, someone you trust to keep an eye on your business.

It is quite possible to own a business in far away place and still be in charge. Technology has really made life bit easy and there lots of gadget you could install in your business place to monitor the running of things.

It depends on the country. If you are operating a business in a country with friendly business environment I don't think you will have any problem if you follow their regulations strictly.

Management of business from another can be of two ways. Its either you employ someone trustworthy to be in charge while you get the details of all activities or you put a trustworthy family member to overseas. Which of the two will help in the effective management of a business from another country.

I bet your uncle is a long time businessman, if thats a yes, that means he is professional in business field. Its just a piece of cake for him managing a business apart from one another. He has a great mindset thats why he is able to manage his business without ease.

Managing a business from another country can be quite risky. It takes a lot of managing from the owner to succeed. In order to run a business from another country, one has to employ the services of a manager that will oversee the business from the country. It has to be someone that can be trusted

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds