Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money while asleep.

Write a book and publish on kindle. Lets imagine that the book goes viral. You will make money while asleep. Or, let say you invest in cryto and the price skyrockets you made money when you were sleeping.
The only way you can make money while sleeping is when you are having YouTube platform or you're having a blogging site pasting creative content on it will make people subscribe to your side view and also comment with these you can make money while sleeping.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is very possible to earn while sleeping. An example is when you have a successful blog which has good traffic. You will keep on earning even when you are not in the blog whenever people view your blog posts.

I love to do it but I can't haha may be a day comes true for me
I think it will not happen 👍👍

Owning a blog can help you earn while you're sleeping. You need to work so your blog is rich in traffic, then earn through ads, and selling of affiliate products, and other stuffs.

It is quite possible to make money while you are asleep. Being a website developer, trading in forex and crypto currency are all things that you could do to make money while sleeping. So that's
I completely agree with you that all goes online ways to make money are possible when someone is sleeping they will be making money to on them but the most perfect example of the kind of work that one can do and be making money while asleep is having digital product like novels on the side where buy ones people are buying it you keep on getting paid even while you are asleep.

Write a book and publish on kindle. Lets imagine that the book goes viral. You will make money while asleep. Or, let say you invest in cryto and the price skyrockets you made money when you were sleeping.

I am not sure how affiliate marketing works, but isn't it possible to earn money through affiliate marketing while you sleep? Let's say if a person has a really great network of affiliate marketing and is constantly active on many affiliate marketing networks, then the other person associated with him might be making sales and the first person would be earning commissions while he is sleeping. Is this possible?

Yes totally you can make money while sleeping.The most obvious one is the investments either in cryptocurrency or the stocks but there also websites/apps that can make you not a lot of money but you can make these sites paying you more by referrals and one of those and I think the most popular is honeygain

Yes it's possible to earn while sleeping. Crypto traders earn while sleeping. We just trade a signal and set our stop loss and tp and we're good. We make money but trading. Even while we're asleep our signals still trades
Yes it's possible to earn while sleeping. Crypto traders earn while sleeping. We just trade a signal and set our stop loss and tp and we're good. We make money but trading. Even while we're asleep our signals still trades
That's just the importance of trading. because you could make money while assleep ,even on forex there are still method and ways to trade

There is one online business I did cover the recently and it is all about designing t-shirts and selling them online. The platform in which you can sell these t-shirts designed by you is called teespring.

There is one online business I did cover the recently and it is all about designing t-shirts and selling them online. The platform in which you can sell these t-shirts designed by you is called teespring.
Yeah I am also aware of the kind of business though I can't recall if this is the name of the site, I think most times there is usually a collaboration such that when you design and get order you print and send .

If you're blogger, who creates engaging quality contents and having a high website traffic you'll earn passive income while asleep. That's the kind of option i see that impress me a lot making passive income online.

I
A lot of people don't still believe that it is possible to make money even while fast asleep.
To you fellow bizdustry faithful please answer these questions to help those still doubting,
1: is it possible to make money while asleep?
2 how can someone make money while he's sleeping?
3: Does it needs special training to make money while asleep?
Its very possible it just depend on the industry you want to plugin. To have money made on automation will demand one to be digitally inclined. Virtually all businesses are online now and so one cannot afford to scheme themselves out of the dollar online.
Crypto could be one of those industries where profits and losses are realized steadily online.
Affiliate marketing is also an option.

If you're blogger, who creates engaging quality contents and having a high website traffic you'll earn passive income while asleep. That's the kind of option i see that impress me a lot making passive income online.
Yes you are right, if you are a blogger , you can create a high quality news and earn passive income while sleeping and also if you have a YouTube channel , you can upload your video and start earning while sleeping.

@Good-Boy yes, you can make money with affiliate marketing while you sleep, but I think you need to work little harder. You will be promoting links on social media and dropping links does not work

Yes you are right, if you are a blogger , you can create a high quality news and earn passive income while sleeping and also if you have a YouTube channel , you can upload your video and start earning while sleeping.
Both blogging and vlogging can bring passive income while asleep. As long as you have lots of subscribers and visitors that will be viewing your contents.

It is possible to make money while asleep,most especially online business you can set the payment time like crypto currency you can set the time for see for a particular coin you bought and you make your money possibly while asleep if the prize rise to that amount.

It is highly possible for One to make money while still sleeping. That kind of income is what is known as passive income. It is the kind of income that is earned through investment

It is possible to make money while asleep,most especially online business you can set the payment time like crypto currency you can set the time for see for a particular coin you bought and you make your money possibly while asleep if the prize rise to that amount.
Like you said, its possible to make money online while sleeping and that's why crypto currency investment was created for the purpose of investing, all you had to do is invest and sleep, while your money works for you.

You can make money while you sleep. However, before your work allows you to make money while asleep, you will have to work hard to make your work pay for it.

A lot of people don't still believe that it is possible to make money even while fast asleep.
To you fellow bizdustry faithful please answer these questions to help those still doubting,
1: is it possible to make money while asleep?
2 how can someone make money while he's sleeping?
3: Does it needs special training to make money while asleep?
Making money on auto pilot is one of the liberation that the internet brings and the only business that i readily agree that can give you this kind of freedom is affiliate marketing where you get to promote other businesses or products to earn a commission.
Setting up a promising page will do the magic in getting the necessary attention.
This is just a whiff of my imagination though not an experiment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds