Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money while asleep.

If you have a job that can be automated and worked behind a bot or something, you could potentially make money while you sleep. Now, it all depends on the business you're running. You could draw profit if you have others working for you. So you could be sleeping, while your employees are doing the work.

And there are some automated stuff, like mining bitcoin, where you could be sleeping and making bitcoin.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is very possible to make money while sleeping. Though not all investment can be put on autopilot. Those who invest in cryptocurrency are making their profit every second even while they are sleeping.

Before you can make money while sleeping then you must have set up a working system which works effectively, either an investment which has been on ground physically and handled by employees or online investments which are genuine and give you monthly returns, these are some of the only ways i believe you can make money while sleeping.

A simple description would be Bitcoin investment, when you deposit you don't have to do anything just watch it grow, that's passive income, money you can make while sleeping. There are other legit ways passive income could be earned.
I quite support your opinion the only way you an earn while sleeping is when you invest online or offline, for example if you invest in bitcoin or any crypto currency, you don't have to do anything, all you have to do is sleep and watch your money growing from time to time,

I quite support your opinion the only way you an earn while sleeping is when you invest online or offline, for example if you invest in bitcoin or any crypto currency, you don't have to do anything, all you have to do is sleep and watch your money growing from time to time,
Yeah, supported too. And I think that majority would support this comment too as bitcoins and other crypto currncies are vast becoming one of the best and safest ways to invest in and watch it grow just like that.

It's possible to be making money while asleep just like website developer though they spend money before getting it done but it's a easy thing you will just stay home and be earnings or if you put money on any investment platform you will just be waiting for your money.

It is very much possible to make passive income while sleeping. All you need to do, is create a website, a blog site, forum site, YouTube channel etc. Try to get traffic for your creation, monetize it with ads. And watch your revenue grow even you're sleeping.

I make money from hubpages without doing anything. I don't make a mot of money, but I do receive at least $50 from hubpages every month. I make this money from the articles I wrote 4-5 years ago.

I started working online because I heard that you can make money while asleep. And here I am posting every day to earn every day. It sounds nice but the ground reality is different

Concerning making money while asleep. Well, I believe that is totally possible making money while alseep considering the fact that an individual would have made some move or job done during the day. Like bizdustry platform also, we get paid for our writing and contributions and we get paid, I get paid mostly in the night so it is very possible

If a person is to earn while asleep, it means the individual has put in place some methods that keeps rolling or is at work. Such businesses could be the investment into crypto currencies and other investments that grows or multiplies in whatever form. So it's quite possible to keep on making money or earning while fast asleep.

Even though a lot of people say you can make money while asleep, however, I have come to a conclusion that there is nothing such as making money while sleeping, you need to work really hard to earn. Even the so called passive income are not truly passive.

As a forex trader you can make money while asleep. All you need is to set Stop Loss and/or Take Profit on whatever currency pair you choose to trade.

It is very good to make money while sleeping it will be good idea, I think is possible because you have to set your step on how you can make money while sleeping.

Investment is the only way that one can be sleeping and still make money, otherwise one will not be able to mark mkney while one is sleeping. When you invest in crypto you will be able to sleep and make money.

Thats what we call having a passive income, passive in the sense that you don't have to be actively working to make money. There are so many avenues for passive income, real estate being at the forefront

It's all about sacrifice,try to make haste while the sun shine,you hardly see people work 24 hours no matter the level of work they plan to achieve,let your money work for you.
[automerge]1619212774[/automerge]
It's all about sacrifice,try to make haste while the sun shine,you hardly see people work 24 hours no matter the level of work they plan to achieve,let your money work for you.
[automerge]1619212780[/automerge]
[automerge]1619212792[/automerge]

sell stock content .man taking photo. Write an eBook. Amazon Kindle on stack of books. Build your own app. apps. Affiliate.we make money but trading. Even while we're asleep our signals still trades

Yes it is possible to make money while you sleep. In fact, the best type of business is the one that brings you money through your online investments. You can make money while you sleep through products influencing, blogging, applications and web developments online contents writing and much more.

The only way I know to make money online while sleeping is to have investment. And be into crypto currency trading. It is one sure way to always have money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds