Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money while asleep.

Owning a blog can help you earn while you're sleeping. You need to work so your blog is rich in traffic, then earn through ads, and selling of affiliate products, and other stuffs.

Well, owning a blog is a good way to earn. However, it would require you a lot of time to manage it and upload high-quality content, so I would not call it an "earn money" while you sleep because it does consume a lot of time and effort during your day time. on the other hand, mining coins does not consume much time and all you have to do is manage PCs and hardware, so mining is a much better "earn money while you sleep" business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, owning a blog is a good way to earn. However, it would require you a lot of time to manage it and upload high-quality content, so I would not call it an "earn money" while you sleep because it does consume a lot of time and effort during your day time. on the other hand, mining coins does not consume much time and all you have to do is manage PCs and hardware, so mining is a much better "earn money while you sleep" business.
Do you know why it is like that?? You might not even spend a dime around your blog posting contents. You'll invest money to get money dear. Pay writers to write for you, and you post those contents to gather viral views.

Do you know why it is like that?? You might not even spend a dime around your blog posting contents. You'll invest money to get money dear. Pay writers to write for you, and you post those contents to gather viral views.
I think when people like marketers or motivational speakers say "Make money while you're asleep" I believe they refer to making money via investment you made or will make.

While you are not even looking that direction, the investment will be working and giving you returns.

I think when people like marketers or motivational speakers say "Make money while you're asleep" I believe they refer to making money via investment you made or will make.

While you are not even looking that direction, the investment will be working and giving you returns.
Yes, the motivational speakers through light on those investments that will fetch you money online or offline, passive or no passive way.

Yes, but setting up a blog and making it so successful that it will make you money even if fall asleep will take time. This is because it will take a considerable amount of visitors to generate ad revenue for you to make so much money. During the initial stages, you must work on your blog and NOT sleep :)

It's very possible to make money while asleep especially if you have an Android or IOS app or a site that generates a lot of traffic, then you can make money while you sleep.

It is possible to make money while you sleep when you invest in businesses that brings you profits without doing much on a daily basis to keep it alive than to just watch the progress on your computer.

yes it's very possible, especially if you are a content creator on youtube or not even that, even people that are using url shortners are making money when sleeping

Yes, but setting up a blog and making it so successful that it will make you money even if fall asleep will take time. This is because it will take a considerable amount of visitors to generate ad revenue for you to make so much money. During the initial stages, you must work on your blog and NOT sleep :)
Yes, one must work before derivative comes in. During the initial stage it isn't all.about sleeping, it is about work, working to promote the blog to gain enough traffic should be our priority.

Making money on auto pilot is one of the liberation that the internet brings and the only business that i readily agree that can give you this kind of freedom is affiliate marketing where you get to promote other businesses or products to earn a commission.
Setting up a promising page will do the magic in getting the necessary attention.
This is just a whiff of my imagination though not an experiment.
The only way you can make money while sleeping is when you have a YouTube account or you are a well-known owner of a blog or website with these you can make money while sleeping.
Making money on auto pilot is one of the liberation that the internet brings and the only business that i readily agree that can give you this kind of freedom is affiliate marketing where you get to promote other businesses or products to earn a commission.
Setting up a promising page will do the magic in getting the necessary attention.

In addition to what others have said. It's possible to make money while asleep. However, it depends on the type of business you engage in. Investing ones money into shares and stocks is a wonderful way of making money while asleep. Also, having others work for you is also a way of making money while asleep.

Those people that have the possibility of making money while asleep are YouTubers,people that are selling eBooks on Amazon Kindles are actually the people that can make money while they are asleep, those are the set of people that can make money I know.

Yes, one must work before derivative comes in. During the initial stage it isn't all.about sleeping, it is about work, working to promote the blog to gain enough traffic should be our priority.

If we compare mining to blogging, the I would definitely say that mining is more likely to be called "earn money while you sleep" kind of opportunity. This is because mining does not require you to work hard even during the initial stages. However, when it comes to blogging, the story gets completely different.

To answer your question, it's very possible to make money while asleep, it is what most successful people do, one way to do that is find a job others can do for you to get paid while you sleep example is facebook etc.

You really explain how to make money while asleep perfectly well, promotingbither people business on your site while you earn your commision and investing in crypto currency .

I think only we can earn while sleeping by developping good YouTube Channel or blog there are some other sites that claim that as mining sites but they turned to be scam very fast .

I think only we can earn while sleeping by developping good YouTube Channel or blog there are some other sites that claim that as mining sites but they turned to be scam very fast .
Developing a YouTube channel and posting videos and also by creating a blog where people comes to your blog to read news and comment helps you make more money while you are sleeping, and its a fast way of earning money.

If we compare mining to blogging, the I would definitely say that mining is more likely to be called "earn money while you sleep" kind of opportunity. This is because mining does not require you to work hard even during the initial stages. However, when it comes to blogging, the story gets completely different.
But you know you can't mine reasonable amount of money through mining with mobile or desktop devices. You can only mine with hardware and electricity which isn't a passive income way.

But you know you can't mine reasonable amount of money through mining with mobile or desktop devices. You can only mine with hardware and electricity which isn't a passive income way.

Well, mining with mobile devices is easy but you simply would not be able to mine a good number of coins. The only way to truly mine a really good number of coins is to buy a really good quality of hardware and equipment and create a big mining farm. only then you will be able to mine significant amount of crypto while you sleep.

Yea there’s so many user generated non paid to click content site that people just put down their ideas one time and go to sleep and many people will be buying into their ideas and they are making money through that

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds