Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money while asleep.

Yea there’s so many user generated non paid to click content site that people just put down their ideas one time and go to sleep and many people will be buying into their ideas and they are making money through that

This post of yours reminds me of reenue sharing platforms that use to pay writers for their content and whenever their content generated a lot of views. unfortuantely, there are not many revenue sharing sites. In the past websites like writedge and bubblews were there but they no longer exist.

Advertisement Placeholder
This post of yours reminds me of reenue sharing platforms that use to pay writers for their content and whenever their content generated a lot of views. unfortuantely, there are not many revenue sharing sites. In the past websites like writedge and bubblews were there but they no longer exist.
Is that the sites you have mentioned above were paid to post forums? I have seen some forums where they share the revenue earned from the advertisements. What is the average pay per post in such forums. I am just curious to know.

Making money while sleeping is achievable. This can be achieved via affiliate marketing, where you must have put in so much effort promoting your affiliate links and when the links get to the right people, you will begin to earn while sleeping

That's the best way to earn, to be honest. This can only happen with the right investments and you have multiple sources of income. I believe that is the point we are all trying to achieve. This is the point we can talk about financial freedom or you being financially stable.
For that to happened and the person to gain finacial freedom,he must have over sometime made an investment that will be sustainable over some period,this take time though but with patience.

Of course one can earn while asleep. One of those ways is through investment, that is putting your money in something and earn passively either weekly, monthly, and even yearly. That is my little contributions.

It is factually and realistically possible to be makkng money while asleep. But before this can be achieved, you need to put lot of things into place. You need to have invested lots after which no more inputs will be required from you

It is factually and realistically possible to be makkng money while asleep. But before this can be achieved, you need to put lot of things into place. You need to have invested lots after which no more inputs will be required from you
to earn sure shot profits, you need to either build a website or create a YouTube account and post your contents. if you have enough viwers in your website or YouTube channel, your revenue will generate even when you are sleeping.

A lot of people don't still believe that it is possible to make money even while fast asleep.
To you fellow bizdustry faithful please answer these questions to help those still doubting,
1: is it possible to make money while asleep?
2 how can someone make money while he's sleeping?
3: Does it needs special training to make money while asleep?
Someone which i don't know his name one quoted that if you are not earning while sleeping, you will be poor for life, as simple as that.

Well, mining with mobile devices is easy but you simply would not be able to mine a good number of coins. The only way to truly mine a really good number of coins is to buy a really good quality of hardware and equipment and create a big mining farm. only then you will be able to mine significant amount of crypto while you sleep.
Those aren't real mining, its just a token of appreciation given to us as reward for visiting an earning site/app regularly and doing some tasks for them.

Those aren't real mining, its just a token of appreciation given to us as reward for visiting an earning site/app regularly and doing some tasks for them.

I believe that it is just a waste of time to put effort into such kind of apps or websites that merely pay a few satoshis for your efforts. In the past, even I have also wasted my precious time after such faucet sites that paid me nothing and some even became scam. If you really want to mine crypto, then you must buy mining equipments and create a minimng rig.

I believe that it is just a waste of time to put effort into such kind of apps or websites that merely pay a few satoshis for your efforts. In the past, even I have also wasted my precious time after such faucet sites that paid me nothing and some even became scam. If you really want to mine crypto, then you must buy mining equipments and create a minimng rig.
Yes, they're simply waste if time when it comes to earning from faucets, cos they are low paying tasks and full of scams too. Had it been i reside in country where mining activities is carried out, i would've been engaged in mining real coins.

Yes, they're simply waste if time when it comes to earning from faucets, cos they are low paying tasks and full of scams too. Had it been i reside in country where mining activities is carried out, i would've been engaged in mining real coins.

in what country do you live? Fortunately, I live in a country where it is legal to mine cryptocurrencies. However, considering the expenses I would need to bear, I really do not think that mining is worth it if you do not have enough money to invest in equipments.

If you do any kind of forum posting, say you start a thread or start a discussion on a discussion site with an algorithm that pays for interaction with your content, then yes, it is certainly possible to earn while you sleep. I’ve started discussions on a different site that does just that, and then I’d go to sleep. When I wake up and see 9-10 responses to my discussion, then I’ve earned from that... while sleeping.

Yes it's possible to earn while sleeping. Crypto traders earn while sleeping. We just trade a signal and set our stop loss and tp and we're good. We make money but trading. Even while we're asleep our signals still trades
cryptocurrency traders might not actually make money while they are asleep because sometimes they need to wake up at night to monitor their trade because sleeping while they are on trade is difficult and can get their account liquidated.

in what country do you live? Fortunately, I live in a country where it is legal to mine cryptocurrencies. However, considering the expenses I would need to bear, I really do not think that mining is worth it if you do not have enough money to invest in equipments.
I'm living in a country where we no nothing concerning Crypto miming. I'm from Nigeria, we aren't engaged in mining cos we lack minining equipments, hardware and electricity to keep it going.

They are definitely lots of way to make money why sleeping a lot of sites pays when you just have to put in your pawns there so as long as people read , comments you definitely earn from it.

Crypto trading, forex trading, gambling..... those are some famous ways to make money while asleep. However, nothing will be guaranteed.

I think is possible to make money while sleeping you can trade on cryptocurrency and also earn money while sleeping, so there are so many way one can earn money while sleeping.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds