Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making Money through YouTube

Making money from YouTube isn't so easy this days because there's a lot of influencers who have taken much audience on the internet.
YouTube pays you for the number of views you get on each of your post.
So to get some money from YouTube, you need to have a good audience and they must be active
If it's actually very easy for people to make money from making use of youtube channels a lot of people will always jump into it and take up the opportunity but it is not as it seems.

Advertisement Placeholder
Making money from YouTube isn't so easy this days because there's a lot of influencers who have taken much audience on the internet.
YouTube pays you for the number of views you get on each of your post.
So to get some money from YouTube, you need to have a good audience and they must be active
That's exactly the point. You will find out that popular people earn money on YouTube the most.because you can only earn money by the number of views.

Making money from YouTube is a very good way. All you need is to have consistent videos do as to get viewers and subscribers. Don't go into YouTube without having potential video to post. It makes someone to lose subscribers. People enjoy someone that active always.

That's exactly the point. You will find out that popular people earn money on YouTube the most.because you can only earn money by the number of views.
First and foremost you actually have to be able to get to 10,000 viewers and subscribers from your YouTube channel before you can be able to monetize this using Google adsense.

There are three ways to make money with YouTube. First you promote and sell your own products to your audience and subscribers of your YouTube channel. You can also promote other people's product relating to the videos you post on your YouTube channel and earn commission from every sales.

First and foremost you actually have to be able to get to 10,000 viewers and subscribers from your YouTube channel before you can be able to monetize this using Google adsense.
That's true. I also want to earn money on YouTube but I don't think it's possible for now because I don't have enough time to sacrifice and make the channel successful.

Somebody can make money from youtube when signing adsense with google. This can be done when you upload many videos online for viewing by people.

Somebody can make money from youtube when signing adsense with google. This can be done when you upload many videos online for viewing by people.
That's true but before you can start earning on YouTube you need to have enough subscribers. These subscribers will help you in terms of earning money on YouTube.

Though getting paid on YouTube is very visible but it's is not easy because you will need viewers so the best way to get bad on you tube is to upload things that is charming and what people are expecting to see

You can make money from YouTube artist program if it happens that you have lot of subscribers on your YouTube channels. You can also sell your own product to your audience on Facebook channel. I know someone who sell website building through his Facebook channels.

I've heard about YouTube as a money making platform. I have no knowledge about this. Anyone to help me out?
There are tons of ways in which you can make money on youtube but you first need to have and create your own YouTube channel , have a quite numbers of subscribers , then you are good to go.

Though getting paid on YouTube is very visible but it's is not easy because you will need viewers so the best way to get bad on you tube is to upload things that is charming and what people are expecting to see
Makes sense but how can you actually tell what people want to see? We all have different taste and wants. How can a YouTuber achieve this? Through research?

You can make money from YouTube artist program if it happens that you have lot of subscribers on your YouTube channels. You can also sell your own product to your audience on Facebook channel. I know someone who sell website building through his Facebook channels.
Making money on YouTube isn't that easy because you must have lot of subscribers before you start to earn. Having enough subscribers is the the only problem with earning on YouTube.

A lot of people actually make lots of money from YouTube with their videos and updates but then I don't have an account yet for me to actually start earning from the platform

I also don't know how one can earn on YouTube. Although i heard it's by the number of views, videos you upload or the number of subscribers you have. I'm not really sure though.

Same with me too, I have heard many people talking about earning on YouTube but I am having a very limited knowledge on it goes and I will like it if a link is sent so that can learn through that.

Youtube is a nice way of earning money, one can create a YouTube channel and earn much money, even though one has to have many subscribers before earning money from that.

Enable your channel for monetization. Connect your YouTube channel to an AdSense account in order to earn money and get paid for your monetized videos. Take a minute to get to know the kinds of videos you can monetize and the different ad formats.

You can make money through youTube by advertising revenue: Get ad revenue from display, overlay, and video ads, channel memberships: Your members make recurring monthly payments in exchange for special perks that you offer.

I also own a Youtube channel but it is not monetized yet. I thought I would be able to get it monetized with organic traffic without paying for ads. But, now, I think that I must connect my AdSense account to get more traffic/views on my YT videos to get it monetized. Otherwise getting monetized on Youtube is really a slow process.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds