Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money online

Actually making money online is very simple but is not that very easy as people may think. there are alot of sacrifice that are needed to be done in other to be successful.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many ways to earn money online these days, you can complete surveys, watching ads, playing games, sharing the applications and websites with your friends, writing posts on forums websites, doing specific favors for people (Fiverr for example), selling products, sharing your internet connection and more. So far I've mostly earned money by writing posts and a bit from completing surveys, I've earned 150 dollars and I am willing to earn more. I am really glad and cheerful that I managed to work online because I've been trying to do so for a long time and ultimately it was worth the attempts.

Actually making money online is very simple but is not that very easy as people may think. there are alot of sacrifice that are needed to be done in other to be successful.
Making money online is not simple in my own opinion, It's only simple if you are working on the right websites , there are people working online and earning around $5 monthly

Earning money has typically been associated with and restricted to traditional 'offline' route. With the Internet taking over a large part of our lives, more people are looking to ways to earn money online to increase their financial inflows, with secondary income streams.

You should be mindful of the platform that you choose. While there are numerous ways to earn money online.
Yeah, in this space one must be very careful on the platform they choose. Also for me making money shouldn't be the only goal but also sort for what you can get from the process that could impact your life

I am also happy that the online is bringing in more ways in which people can be able to make money online without really having to rely on their normal offline jobs.

I have to research on any platform I am interested to make money most especially the unknown platform and those that are not recommended by trusted people. If proper care and research are not done we could be at risk of falling into the hands of dubious platforms.

Yes , I am always very careful of the platform I am using to make money. Because of high rate of scamming activities I will only choose to concentrate in platforms that are really trusted and those that are reviewed by trusted people.

In making money online, commitment is very essential. Commitment will make one to be consistent. If you're consistent with bizdustry, you would make few dollars from it and before you know the few dollars would big dollars if you're investing. You can raise money to learn digital skill by taking survey. You don't need to jump from one sites to other. Stay in one place and consistent.

ok techology evolved that much, so we can earn online and that is good
but in some countries (the low tier ones) I don't think that online earning will replace the traditional earning (yet!), I hope that this will change and people of all vountries will be well paid form these methods

In making money online, commitment is very essential. Commitment will make one to be consistent. If you're consistent with bizdustry, you would make few dollars from it and before you know the few dollars would big dollars if you're investing. You can raise money to learn digital skill by taking survey. You don't need to jump from one sites to other. Stay in one place and consistent.
There was a time when I get tired and weary because of the online stress that was involved before you can earn , then i withdraw and my earning started getting lower because i got lazy

There was a time when I get tired and weary because of the online stress that was involved before you can earn , then i withdraw and my earning started getting lower because i got lazy
It's not easy. We get tired sometimes. That is why it's called side job or hustle. You can only make few dollars here, which will help to do something like taking a digital course, building a blog or website (if you save well)

We have different and thousands of ways to earn money online, you can decide to earn money by freelancing jobs, a lot of people earns a decent amount of money their.

1 Online surveys
An increasingly popular way for students to make money is to fill out online surveys in their spare time. Research companies are always recruiting new members worldwide to answer surveys and test new products.
2 Paid for searching the web.
Interested in earning cash for doing what you already do online? This has to be one of the easiest methods of making money online without really any effort or change in your behaviour.

Not all platforms are trusted and that is what we need to understand. Being able to carry out a research without being trick to believe that a platform is Legit is one of the most important thing every online workers must learn how to do.

There are so many prof online to know a fake/scam website from a real/paying one. You just have to be careful when going into any website to work for money. Don't waste your precious doing what you will later regret

Making money online is not really difficult if you can find the right source and opportunity. Blogging is one sure way of making money online, as you can apply for Google ads or run private ads for people who intends promoting their brands and products. I intends owning my own blog January next year, and I'm sure going to be very serious with it this time around as I wasn't serious with my previous blog I owned.

There's no way you can earn money online if you don't have a skill, that's why it is very important to have a profitable skills before you can decide to work online.

Most people that are not into making money online always think making online money is easy but mind you , without working do the money , you can't get anything online without working form it ,

Making money online requires you to work and be consistent. There are so many websites out there where you can easily earn and make money, but working hard in a consistent manner is the key.

Actually, this is what I was going to say.
There are ways to make money online that start out quite inexpensively.
Watch YouTube videos and practice the skills on your own as well.
You'd be surprised at how much information you can learn for free by merely watching things.
You can begin in the field of graphic design.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds