Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making Money Online Full Time or Part Time?

Doing online work part time is getting really enjoyable for me. I can work in the mornings and evenings without any problem. I have also set reasonable targets and that makes me relaxed because I am managing both online and offline work so well. Plus the money earned offline will be so good that I don't need to depend on online work alone anymore.

Advertisement Placeholder
In making money online sometimes both are necessary or important that is online and offline. alot of people do engage in online stuffs after they are done with their offline activities this gave the the chance to earned in two ways .

I am earning money mostly from paid forum posting because that is the online work that I enjoy. Money is not easy because we earn only coins for the day unless we spend so much time. I consider my online work as part time because I have many offline activities to attend to especially in our home that I am the one managing our daily budget.

I do agree with you regarding your views about paid to post. Paid to post requires a lot of hard work. However, the only forum that pays well is Bizdustry and there is no doubt about it. Bizdustry pays a lot for the efforts you make on the forum. I really hope that the pay will definitely increase as the forum develops even more. Bizdustry is the best forum right now on the internet and no other forum can match Bizdustry.

All my work at the moment is all online. The main reason why, is because I don't particularly care to work in person. But, if I have to, I certainly will. Anyway, I work full time currently, but work part-time on a lot of small things.

All my work at the moment is all online. The main reason why, is because I don't particularly care to work in person. But, if I have to, I certainly will. Anyway, I work full time currently, but work part-time on a lot of small things.

Another advantage of working online is that you do not need to deal with co-workers that annoy you most of the time and conspire against you. This happens a lot and office politics is a really common thing when it comes to offline jobs. I have seen this happening a lot of time and dealth with many annoying co-workers.

Full time is not good what i mean that you will not get enough money but if part time you will get passively and do other things relaxing and exercise

Doing online work part time is getting really enjoyable for me. I can work in the mornings and evenings without any problem. I have also set reasonable targets and that makes me relaxed because I am managing both online and offline work so well. Plus the money earned offline will be so good that I don't need to depend on online work alone anymore.

Ironically, even I enjoy writing. This is one of the main reasons why I loved being a writer for many websites. when it comes to working online as a writer, I have also worked for revenue sharing platforms. However, revenue sharing platforms proved to be less profitable, so I left them. I enjoy commenting on forums and this is why I fell in love with Bizdustry.

It's been a long journey for me. I joined the forex market 8 years ago. In the mean time, I got selected for a high paying offline job. But I never part my ways from forex. It gives me excitement as well as enjoyment when I trade in forex. Many people would say, Forex is very risky and for those my answer is the more is the risk, the more is the enjoyment. At this time, I am using forex as part time job and also using forums to interact with all online earners.

Well as a student working online is a way to make extra funds for myself so I wouldn't say it's a full time job for me just to support whatever I have now as I can full work

I am earning part time , as I am still a student. My earnings started at 16 , where I was earning from faucets and now I earn by posting in forums , captcha solving sites , sports bookies only bonuses not gambling.

I am earning part time , as I am still a student. My earnings started at 16 , where I was earning from faucets and now I earn by posting in forums , captcha solving sites , sports bookies only bonuses not gambling.

I am quite aware of the fact that earning and learning at the same time is difficult thing. Having a part-time job might be difficult if you are studying or pursuing a degree at the same time. Right now, I am working as a full-time worker, and I cannot even imagine doing both the things at the same time.

I am quite aware of the fact that earning and learning at the same time is difficult thing. Having a part-time job might be difficult if you are studying or pursuing a degree at the same time. Right now, I am working as a full-time worker, and I cannot even imagine doing both the things at the same time.
Yeah it seems difficult to manage both the stuffs at the same time , but I enjoy both of them , especially online earning , so I dont feel stressed out at any point of time.

For now I make money on part time, because am a student hoping to make online money after my school, making money online full time is for people who are less busy, but part time online business is for people who are working,
the reason why I will not consider making money from online platform as a permanent source of work is because all these platforms can wake up one day and disappear and then you'll be left with nowhere to make money from

I think making money online either full or path time seriously it depends on the ability of the person and what he is up to to some extent those who are also engage in offline business will prefer the path time working but to those who have no any other business is encourageble to participate full time because that is the only way of income.

Yeah it seems difficult to manage both the stuffs at the same time , but I enjoy both of them , especially online earning , so I dont feel stressed out at any point of time.

Well, I do wish you all the best for both of your tasks and I really hope that you will be able to manage both the things at the right time. Having said that, I am not able to manage my time when it comes to online working, so I cannot handle studies and online working both at the same time. It is quite out of my imaginations. :)

Well, I do wish you all the best for both of your tasks and I really hope that you will be able to manage both the things at the right time. Having said that, I am not able to manage my time when it comes to online working, so I cannot handle studies and online working both at the same time. It is quite out of my imaginations. :)
Yeah I felt the same at the initial stages where I was earning from merely the faucets , but later my earning method improved and gave me more profit , so I got interest and made my mind to manage both studies and earning. And I am not aiming for high excellence in studies , average grade is fine to me:)

Your story is indeed very interesting I can only imagine how long you have actually been in the online making system. But in my case online money making platform is a part time project for me, due to the volatility of thr systems for now. But I also hope to make it full time too someday.

Though i did not start my online activity on time,this was due to my engagement and other activities.But i am currently on this platform and other platform where you carry out some task and some form of reward system is given out in form of cash.I do these on a parttime basis,due to my offline schedules.
[automerge]1622832564[/automerge]
For now, I work Part time online cos I am seeking for a real job offline.

I am greatful for all my earnings online but I still need to make more money to take care of my family but I can still work full time online if I could get a site that will be paying $100 per week or 2.
Thoughi just started doing an online job which is not on full time basis,bizdustry is my major online platform that i engaged in.But i have my ofline job that i do,it also give me the needed time to do my online work.

Last edited:
I would never do it full time. Before I retired I always had a full time offline job and worked online as a sideline. Now I am financially secure so I do my online sites as a hobby. I couldn't be stuck in front of a computer all day.

Using full time for online money making is like wasting the whole of the other time for nothing to me I prefer part time so that I can joined both the online stuffs and the offline stuffs at the same time or after one operation I go to the other so that my whole time can not be wasted and it serves as a two way earned traffic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds