Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making Money Online Full Time or Part Time?

I have been into making money online since the age of 16. My journey started with completing surveys, but after some, this became boring, and the time that I spent wasn't worth the money. I then moved onto freelance platforms like Fiverr & similar services, where I had the chance to experience first hand what being self-employed felt like. Creative writing not only gave me the chance to expand my English Vocabulary but the opportunity to earn from something I actually enjoyed doing. I then wanted others to experience the same. And that's why Bizdustry is here today. It's currently a part-time project for me, but I'm hoping one-day Bizdustry will be full-time.

What about you? Do you make money online full time or part-time?
Your story in inspiring, to start at such an early age, I pray you meet all your goals. My plan is to create 2 SAAS businesses and develop them into full-time online businesses. With focus and determination I will get there.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's actually a part time job for me as I haven't really had the time to earn my full income online. Just seeing online as a side hustle, something I do to earn extra cash for myself

I am presently making money online full time now as I have discovered that I make more and work less, in a month I can make up to $2000 or more but discovered when I was working offline I can barely make $100 a month

I am currently looking for more money making sites as of now. I want to work as a full-time online earner and i do not plan to have an offline job ever in my life. I just hope that my dream will become true. I am only working on two forums right now.

I am presently making money online full time now as I have discovered that I make more and work less, in a month I can make up to $2000 or more but discovered when I was working offline I can barely make $100 a month
Wow, that's a hell of an amount to make online just in a month. You actually mean you make over a million naira working online in a month? I can't even dare set my goals that high while earning online as I can't see it's feasibility

Making money online should be a part time thing... I don't want to see anyone using this to feed a family .. but still will say if that's what your family depends on then have faith in God better things ahead

Wow, that's a hell of an amount to make online just in a month. You actually mean you make over a million naira working online in a month? I can't even dare set my goals that high while earning online as I can't see it's feasibility
You know when I mean online it doesn't mean just forums like this, am into freelance jobs, as well as joining a like minded team in IM Academy.

I always take advantage of my free time, to make money online, so I can't get full time, because I still have offline work to do.

I always take advantage of my free time, to make money online, so I can't get full time, because I still have offline work to do.

There are many people who have been working offline. It is good for them if they like it. I would always like to work online. I have always wished if such online money making opportunities were available in the past. Online money making opportunities do not cause stress.

I prefer earning online as well as earning offline. This affords me the opportunity not to be stranded when one stops flowing in. Online business should be on a part time earning, not full time.

For now I will categorise my making money online as part-time because I do not even have a main job. A majority of my income comes from my offline jobs.

For now I will categorise my making money online as part-time because I do not even have a main job. A majority of my income comes from my offline jobs.
Same here, though I plan on making money online full time but for now I would also focus on part time earning online because my earnings are not enough yet to help me carry out my daily needs so I have to add other offline activities as well.

For now, I work Part time online cos I am seeking for a real job offline.

I am greatful for all my earnings online but I still need to make more money to take care of my family but I can still work full time online if I could get a site that will be paying $100 per week or 2.
The thing is that working part time online is a good thing but it would have been more better to be working full-time online if the money you are any online is big enough to sustain you financially then I think it's a good idea.

I prefer earning online as well as earning offline. This affords me the opportunity not to be stranded when one stops flowing in. Online business should be on a part time earning, not full time.

Are you having an offline job? I am sure there are many people who have a day job and they are earning money online at the same time. It must hvae been really difficult for them to manage both the things. However, it can be done if you organize the things and make a schedule.

I have been into making money online since the age of 16. My journey started with completing surveys, but after some, this became boring, and the time that I spent wasn't worth the money. I then moved onto freelance platforms like Fiverr & similar services, where I had the chance to experience first hand what being self-employed felt like. Creative writing not only gave me the chance to expand my English Vocabulary but the opportunity to earn from something I actually enjoyed doing. I then wanted others to experience the same. And that's why Bizdustry is here today. It's currently a part-time project for me, but I'm hoping one-day Bizdustry will be full-time.

What about you? Do you make money online full time or part-time?
I make money online part time. There are other physical businesses I run that are so engaging and won't accord me the privilege of earning 'full time' online.

Well personally I wouldn't like to work online full time except I am able to make something reasonable from it .I will always like to engage in some offline business because it is also necessary.

Seriously, this is something that is very understandable because when you're not making a decent amount of money from working online there is no sense in making it a full-time job for yourself.

I can make money online part time as I will also run an offline business and find the best ways to be successful in both of them

My major aim is to make full-time income online this is the reason why I am putting in work everyday all my mate website in order to realise this goal in 12 months time by God grace.

Making money online to me is not on a part-time basis but in a full time basis. I have been a type of person that believe in making money online for a very long time and it has paid off for quite some time now

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds