Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money from selling office resources.

Hmm.... That will be a great idea, the problem is just that it requires large capital and what you are selling must have quality to attract o office personnel.
Most people make money from selling resources in the office they bring things like food stuff shoes bag to their colleagues in the office to buy because most times it is stressful for them to go to the market after work.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most people make money from selling resources in the office they bring things like food stuff shoes bag to their colleagues in the office to buy because most times it is stressful for them to go to the market after work.
This is one of the business I did when I was working in office, but when we talk of office resources its totally different from workers, staffs buying beverages or product.

That is a good business idea. As long as you have a good supplier for those products and a ready market, you are good to start. So a good connection with organizations that have offices is a good thing in this business.

You are right, people in this categories makes fast money from their sales because most times they give goods on credit while people now pay install mentally.

That's a very insightful business. It is called stationery business. But the only thing to consider before starting this business is the location. It must be very close to educational institutions.
Not only stationeries, but I am thinking about office materials too, so it just have to be sites where there are so many top firms. One also needs to do a lot of marketing.

I agree. It is a very sound business idea. I think if you are going to be a supplier you need to think bigger than offices, schools and other organisation will also work.
I totally support your point of view. If you are to venture in supply of office accessories and equipments you will have to think beyond your neighborhood and a particular line of office. Expand your areas of supply to banks, schools, hospitals, factories and others.

You don't have to get connected with people that are working in an office or organisation for you to boost your sell ,if you can get a good location with high population I think you will be able to make money , it is suitable in an industrial location.

I totally support your point of view. If you are to venture in the supply of office accessories and equipment you will have to think beyond your neighbourhood and a particular line of office. Expand your areas of supply to banks, schools, hospitals, factories and others.
You get, he shouldn't limit his capabilities and target audience to just offices I think there are other bigger and better markets out there just like you listed some of them.

As part of the different ways by which an individual can make money, one could consider sales of office materials like electronics, books, deodorants, sanitizers and the likes. You need to get connected to people working in different organizations so that you can boost your sales.
This is is an excellent business and one that could be successful with the right connections. Supplies are a must for offices, so, there will be patronage.

You get, he shouldn't limit his capabilities and target audience to just offices I think there are other bigger and better markets out there just like you listed some of them.
You are right, that is what some business owner doesn't understand they limit their target area of sales to a particular line of business or target on set people which reduces their sales volumes.

Absolutely correct. It is not compulsory that one must make money from online sells. Like you have said selling other office offline products is lucrative. However, it depends on your connection with prospective customers who are in need of your products.

If you are working in a big company then you should really tap into something that would provide additional source of income and selling of office resources can offer that.

It is a nice business idea but you need to get a constant people that will buying this product from you, this will help to improve your business,getting people to be buying your products is one of the things you need to seek for as a business man or woman.

I for sure that people that engage in office supplies make a lot of money the only challenge is especially in my country where you have to come back at the end of the month for your money as a lot of the customers will not pay immediately.

Is a very good business by selling book online because you will make good money by selling book online, is a nice business because people make Good money from the business.

except you're doing this type of business in a location that is highly populated and industrious it might be difficult for you to make money because without a proper environment buying of office material like pen and other is not likely to be possible.

Yea it will be a good business for anybody that want to start it but i still think it will involve connection and you might have to have been doing it for sometimes before you can get the right plug

Of course selling office materials can be very lucrative if you really know how the business works. In my area there are a lot of people that sell such products and make a lot of sales.

Of course selling office materials can be very lucrative if you really know how the business works. In my area there are a lot of people that sell such products and make a lot of sales.
I completely agree with you that this office materials selling business can we be successful if you are knowledgeable on how the business works and the best way to know that is to ask all the people that are into the business already so that you can get an insight into the best way to run the business and succeed in it.

there is a woman that usually sells office materials such as books and files and of course she makes a whole lot of money from it. she is popular among all the people that works in many offices in that province.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds