Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Make the most earning from Adsense

I think the level that bizdustry has grown to, Adsense revenue is supposed to be a very sizable part of revenue here because of the number of visitors and activities each day. Although I don't know their policies with plagiarism though, I feel some people would just copy and paste content here
One thing I like about this forum is that they don't allow copy and paste post. I could remember vividly here when I wanted to post. I have drafted the reply but because my data finished so I copied the reply so when I got back I pasted the reply but maybe I was rejected or I was not paid for the reply

Advertisement Placeholder
People click on ads if they find it relevant or is about something that are looking for. If your website features ads related to your content that your visitors came to read, there is a high click through rate. You will earn better if your click through rate is high.

IN order to earn from Adsense you need to receive traffic from reputed sources like search engines, social media etc. You also need a lot of traffic. getting traffic is not very easy. If you don't get reputed traffic, your adsense might be disabled.

That's true, on a site where most of the traffic is internal or from registered users, you do not have much chance of earning. Your site needs external traffic, most probably from search engines

Lets face it, we the webmaster would love to make more money than what we are already making from our websites and forums. But as we all are aware Adsense earning seems to differ from one site to another. It usually is the traffic of the site that decides the earning from Adsense, or maybe a better placement of Adsense slot, whatever it is, it's something we should consider on improving if we want our website to continue growing.

So what strategy do you as webmaster use to earn the maximum revenue from Adsense or do you struggle to earn from Adsense?
I don't know much about AdSense, but i have read about how bloggers and content creators can use it to generate a good number of quality traffic on their channels or sites.

Google Access should not be the only source of making money for your blog or website. you also need to engage in sponsored post as you will have control on the amount you are going to charge the companies wanting your service.

Since I have been able to register my forum for adsense I haven't been able to earn money on the forum because my traffic for the website drastically reduced because I didn't have time to work on the forum till this very moment so I don't earn anything on the forum.

On a more serious note, I'm not a webmaster, but I don't think that would be a problem for this platform because it has a lot more users and we are all always on time for our daily tasks, therefore I don't think it will be difficult for the site to make money from AdSense as well.

One thing is that, unlike in the past, Google AdSense no longer pays a higher cost-per-click. Nowadays, the majority of people use other display advertising platforms that offer high payouts.

One thing is that, unlike in the past, Google AdSense no longer pays a higher cost-per-click. Nowadays, the majority of people use other display advertising platforms that offer high payouts.

Well, it is sad to hear that. However, you can still earn more by using other advertising networks along with adsense. and adsterra is also a really great network as well for many website creators.

Lets face it, we the webmaster would love to make more money than what we are already making from our websites and forums. But as we all are aware Adsense earning seems to differ from one site to another. It usually is the traffic of the site that decides the earning from Adsense, or maybe a better placement of Adsense slot, whatever it is, it's something we should consider on improving if we want our website to continue growing.

So what strategy do you as webmaster use to earn the maximum revenue from Adsense or do you struggle to earn from Adsense?
The greatest strategy to generate money with Google AdSense is to receive significant amount of visitors from various places and a high number of clicks from your webpage.

Adsense have been my source of earning in the pass but for sometime now I think that they dont just satisfy my need so I think that am not rely on them again I think that when I started they use to count all the impression but for now I think they value traffic from the top teir country

The best way to have good earning on Google AdSense is to have good amount of traffic coming from different countries and also have a good click through rate from the website
Numerous folks would prefer to generate income using AdSense. Nevertheless, many individuals are unable to earn because of AdSense's tight regulations. They have highly severe conditions for approving your webpage, and many businesses are blacklisted as a result.

Adsense have been my source of earning in the pass but for sometime now I think that they dont just satisfy my need so I think that am not rely on them again I think that when I started they use to count all the impression but for now I think they value traffic from the top teir country
Having a blogging platform will expose you to so many opportunities to make money with adsense, mostly depends on the traffic you are able to generate to your platform and at the same time it also depends on the type of ads you will allowed in your website.

IN the past I was combining adsense with other ad networks but after using other ads on my site by adsnese earning dropped and I also did not earn much with other ads, therefore, these days I only use adsense

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds