Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Make the most earning from Adsense

D

Deleted member 403

Lets face it, we the webmaster would love to make more money than what we are already making from our websites and forums. But as we all are aware Adsense earning seems to differ from one site to another. It usually is the traffic of the site that decides the earning from Adsense, or maybe a better placement of Adsense slot, whatever it is, it's something we should consider on improving if we want our website to continue growing.

So what strategy do you as webmaster use to earn the maximum revenue from Adsense or do you struggle to earn from Adsense?

Advertisement Placeholder
I should be relaying this information to my relative who has been considering using adsense on her channels and webpages. She is into content creation and a social media influence.

Lets face it, we the webmaster would love to make more money than what we are already making from our websites and forums. But as we all are aware Adsense earning seems to differ from one site to another. It usually is the traffic of the site that decides the earning from Adsense, or maybe a better placement of Adsense slot, whatever it is, it's something we should consider on improving if we want our website to continue growing.

So what strategy do you as webmaster use to earn the maximum revenue from Adsense or do you struggle to earn from Adsense?
On a more serious note am not a webmaster but I don't think that would be an issue for this platform, because it have much more members which we are all always punctual to do our daily work,so it won't be problem for the site to earn from AdSense as well I guess.

Since I have been able to register my forum for adsense I haven't been able to earn money on the forum because my traffic for the website drastically reduced because I didn't have time to work on the forum till this very moment so I don't earn anything on the forum.

As a webmaster, the foundation strategy you can use is to ensure your content is bringing back old visitors to your traffic, i call it foundation because you will keep on earning no matter what.

I started using Adsense by integrating Adsense on my hubpages account in 2012. I started my blog in 2015 and started using adsense. I received my first payment in 2017. You can imagine, how long I have waited to receive my first payment. However, since 2019, I have been receiving payment from Adsense every month.

I think the level that bizdustry has grown to, Adsense revenue is supposed to be a very sizable part of revenue here because of the number of visitors and activities each day. Although I don't know their policies with plagiarism though, I feel some people would just copy and paste content here

I have heard alot of persons say they make good money from these aspect and I have also seen alot of topics on these as well here in bizdustry. But I do not have any knowledge of how it works.

Write your reply...make more money on add sense
Wow that's sounds great but how can I earn allot of money from adsense
Please sir I need more clarification on this for proper understanding

Adsense has been hit and miss for me at times, but if you keep good content coming to your sites/blogs, you will likely see a decent profit. It can sometimes be tough to get there, but you will eventually start to see a rise in earnings when producing the content that draws people in.

At this moment, I cannot imagine to make money from Adsense as I don't have a blog or a youtube channel. However, I do believe that Adsense is one of the best ways to make money online.

A lot of people struggle to make money from Google AdSense and it's not because of ads placement but the quality of traffic that comes from the website. Traffic from tier one country pays more than traffic from third tier countries

Just last week AdSense posted an ad. And people where saying it doesn't pay and so on

The best way to have good earning on Google AdSense is to have good amount of traffic coming from different countries and also have a good click through rate from the website

I am not yet a webmaster but I have read alot about Adsense since I would love to have a monetized blog someday. I think I will focus more on the strategy of getting a lot of traffic in a blog. That is what determines the amount you earn from Adsense.

I am not yet a webmaster but I have read alot about Adsense since I would love to have a monetized blog someday. I think I will focus more on the strategy of getting a lot of traffic in a blog. That is what determines the amount you earn from Adsense.
If I am not mistaken you actually have to meet certain requirements in order to be approved by adsense and therefore it is very important that you market your online community or your blog in order to try and develop that before applying for the necessary advertising and monetization from this company.

You can use adsens eon a blog or youtube. In order to get approval for your blog, you need to publish high quality content. Adsense approved my yet another blog about 2 days ago, the blog had 65 articles.

There are many people who would like to earn money using adsense. However, due to adsense's strict policies, many people are simply not able to earn. They have a very strict requirements to approve your website and many websites also get banned.

I have been earning from adsense since a while. Currently, I am earning $1 per day on average but I a trying to earn at least $10 per day from Adsense. If I can make tht amount, I will consider myself successful

One thing is that Google adsense is no longer paying higher cost-per-click like they used to do in the past. most people are now using other display advertisement platforms which pay high.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds