Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

💡 Updates MAF™ is Here + Site Updates! 🎉

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
Howdy everyone!

It's finally happening – our Member Appreciation Fest (MAF) has officially kicked off, and I couldn't be more happy! March is all about celebrating the heart and soul of our community – that's you! 🥳

But wait, there's more! You may have noticed a brief offline time. We've been busy bees behind the scenes, making some cool updates to the site. You'll notice a sleeker, cleaner layout that's all about simplicity and user-friendliness. We hope it makes your experience even better and smoother.

What's New?

• Simplified Layout: We've streamlined things for a cleaner look. Navigating around just got a whole lot easier! ;)
  • Conversation Overhaul & Chat Room: Dive into deeper conversations or hop into our new chat room at the footer of the homepage. It's still in the test phase, so we're eager to hear what you think. Will it stay or will it go? You tell us!
  • Community Knockout: Get ready for some friendly competition with the Community Knockout – a website vs website battle to prove who's the king of the hill. Also in the test phase, so let's see how it cooks up!
  • Upcoming Goodies: Keep your eyes peeled for new badges and other subtle tweaks that'll enhance your AJ experience.
  • Pricing Updates: Heads up – we've adjusted the costs for content bundles and other services. Make sure to check out the sticky topics for all the deets.
We're super excited about these changes and the MAF™ events lined up for you. This month is packed with raffles, auctions, and giveaways as a big THANK YOU for being such an awesome part of Admin Junkies.

Feedback Wanted!

As always, your thoughts and feedback are what help us grow and improve. Love the new changes? Have some suggestions or ideas? Noticed something off? Drop us a line. We're all ears!

Let's make March a month to remember with loads of fun and community spirit. And hopefully a yearly event! Thanks for being the best part of Admin Junkies. Here's to an amazing MAF™ and an even more incredible community experience!

Catch you on the forum (or maybe in the new chat room? :D),

The Admin Junkies Team

I've been waiting for this moment since the time you had first mentioned about MAF. I'm glad it has finally kicked-off. Super excited about it! Hope our members make the best out of it.

I just came online now and noticed the refined changes on the site, especially the new chat room, and to say that I am impressed would be an understatement! Kudos to you all for your hard work in making AJ community a smooth and enjoyable experience for us 👍

I just came online now and noticed the refined changes on the site, especially the new chat room, and to say that I am impressed would be an understatement! Kudos to you all for your hard work in making AJ community a smooth and enjoyable experience for us 👍
Thank you! Appreciate the kind feedback. :)

The layout looks much more clean and organized; The new PM system and chatroom are something I need to get used to, hehe; I love the idea of Community Knockouts and I'm super excited for the upcoming goodies. I already love the changes you've made in the existing badges and the new ones that you've introduced; The pricing updates for the content bundles were due since a long time. It's great to see them revised and updated to match the current market standards and situation. Great job, @Cedric!

The layout looks much more clean and organized; The new PM system and chatroom are something I need to get used to, hehe; I love the idea of Community Knockouts and I'm super excited for the upcoming goodies. I already love the changes you've made in the existing badges and the new ones that you've introduced; The pricing updates for the content bundles were due since a long time. It's great to see them revised and updated to match the current market standards and situation. Great job, @Cedric!
Thanks! I do like the layout myself too. Hopefully everyone does. :) And yes the PM system and chatroom is something special. I like it but as you I too need to get used to it. We'll see if it stays, it's in a test phase. If there's too much negative feedback on, I will likely remove it.

Thanks! I do like the layout myself too. Hopefully everyone does. :) And yes the PM system and chatroom is something special. I like it but as you I too need to get used to it. We'll see if it stays, it's in a test phase. If there's too much negative feedback on, I will likely remove it.
Personally, I found the PM system a bit difficult while trying it. I was used to having the Enter key help get to the next line but in this new system, it posts the message. Also, I was struggling to find the edit button, then realized that I needed to right-click on the message to get the option. Not sure, how this works on a smartphone as I'm yet to try it there.

Personally, I found the PM system a bit difficult while trying it. I was used to having the Enter key help get to the next line but in this new system, it posts the message. Also, I was struggling to find the edit button, then realized that I needed to right-click on the message to get the option. Not sure, how this works on a smartphone as I'm yet to try it there.
Yeah, send some PM's, test it out. You'll get used to it quickly. It's basically like Facebook's messenger.

Yeah, send some PM's, test it out. You'll get used to it quickly. It's basically like Facebook's messenger.
Hehe, I see. I've not used FB for 2 years now, so I'm not aware of it. Surely, I will try sending more PMs and get used to it.

Also would like to mention that I have re-enabled a few themes in the selector. You'll find Admin Junkies 1.0 both light and dark which was our theme when we started out a year and a half ago. They need some work, which I will be doing in a bit, to make it all a bit more appealing.

Enjoy.

1709391349541.png

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest