Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lost contact with previous co-workers?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Has there ever been a time where you lost contact with a co-worker? Maybe they left work and you didn't end up getting their number or email to contact further, or you were fired and couldn't speak with any of your co-workers after. I have worked with people I highly respected and never continued our friendship after work. For example, I met some really great people at the call center I worked, but after that job, I never spoke to them again, and it was the same for me. Anyway, I met some great people, and I wish I had gotten their info before leaving.

Advertisement Placeholder
That is why you need to build the connection with colleagues that you think are worth it while you are still at the work. Anything can happen at any time. I still connect with all the colleagues I have worked with throughout my life.

It has happened to me before. I had to change my job so I got the number of one my colleague, I left reassuring myself that the relationship was intact. I tried calling some weeks later only to find out that the number wasn't going through. It's either the number was miscopied or she'd lost that line. That's how I lost contact with my previous co-workers

In my previous job, I was really close to my co-workers, and even now we sometimes meet, drink a cup of coffee, and talk about things like work and more. I really like that we haven't lost connection, and even though we don't meet that often, we still talk sometimes, and that feels great.

Losing contacts of co-workers or friends is not strange but do sometime happens. In the olden day, it was very rampart. Workers come, workers gone. No means of communication then. But now, through modern communication, we are able to establish long time relationships.

Yes, but many things happen and people change, our roads rarely stay the same. In some cases, friends grow distant, in New worlds. Sometimes, hinge sight convict us all.

Has there ever been a time where you lost contact with a co-worker? Maybe they left work and you didn't end up getting their number or email to contact further, or you were fired and couldn't speak with any of your co-workers after. I have worked with people I highly respected and never continued our friendship after work. For example, I met some really great people at the call center I worked, but after that job, I never spoke to them again, and it was the same for me. Anyway, I met some great people, and I wish I had gotten their info before leaving.
This has happened to me numerous times but I learnt to save my phone contacts on my Gmail. Ever since then, I do not lose contacts of any co-worker as long as I remember my password

This is actually the reason why I always try as much as possible to get the email address of any co-worker who I am in good relationship with because it is always going to be very easy for me to reach to them whenever we must have lost contact through their Gmail. They might change phone number but hardly their Gmail.

I have lost contact with my co-workers. Even though I have their phone numbers, I have never attempted to make phone calls. If I want, I can find them on social media but I have no intention to do so. Its not that I have anything against these people, it is just that I have no interest in contuining networking woith these guys.

I've lost contact with a lot of coworkers. It's happened more times I can count. I've worked on different jobs and it's not possible to still have all my fellow worker's contact. There are some of them I never had their contact. It's those I'm friends with on social media keeping contact with is never cut off.

Losing contacts of co-workers or friends is not strange but do sometime happens. In the olden day, it was very rampart. Workers come, workers gone. No means of communication then. But now, through modern communication, we are able to establish long time relationships.

There are some co-workers that are not interested in giving you their personal contact unless they are very close to you. The only means of communication they are going to share with you is the work channel communication and you people only communicate whenever they are at work. The moment you leave the job, communication with them is off.

There are some co-workers that are not interested in giving you their personal contact unless they are very close to you. The only means of communication they are going to share with you is the work channel communication and you people only communicate whenever they are at work. The moment you leave the job, communication with them is off.

Well, co-workers are also humans and I think that the nature of each and every human is quite different. I may have no problem sharing my phone number with good people because I am a social person and I would like to interact with good people, even if they are my co-workers.

Well, co-workers are also humans and I think that the nature of each and every human is quite different. I may have no problem sharing my phone number with good people because I am a social person and I would like to interact with good people, even if they are my co-workers.

Personal relationship at work is something that is never going to be forced on any staff, so in a situation where by you are trying to get into any kind of closure or relationship with any co-worker who is not willing or interested in it, you don't force it because the person will feel like there is another thing that you are after.

Personal relationship at work is something that is never going to be forced on any staff, so in a situation where by you are trying to get into any kind of closure or relationship with any co-worker who is not willing or interested in it, you don't force it because the person will feel like there is another thing that you are after.

Indeed, each and every employee should have the freedom to choose whomever he want to be with and whomever he may not want to be with. I once visited a place in order to apply for a job. The employer told me not to befriend anyone at the workplace and this seemed quite odd to me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds