Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you kept in touch with past co-workers?

There are people in my workplace that I avoid as much as I can. It is not about pride, but because I wouldn't want to get into an issue with anyone at the workplace. This is why I am always focused on setting the record straight with anyone that wants to act funny towards me at the workplace.

Seriously, whenever someone have shown me that they shouldn't be trusted or have anything to do it, I will do my very best to keep them at an arms length. The only relationship that I'm going to have with them is what goes on at work and if I can avoid them at work, I will definitely do it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I have kept in touch with past co-workers. We stay connected through calls, messages, and meet-ups. We schedule occasional catch-up calls to chat about work and life, exchange messages on social media or email, and plan in-person meetings or gatherings when possible.

There are many people working in an organisation. In many cases, you may avoid them. However, in many cases this may not be possible to do so. Under such kind of circumstances, the only way to get rid of such kind of toxic people is to look for work somewhere else. However, this may not be the option for many people, unfortunately.

Well, I don't need to avoid anyone who's my coworker that I need to work together with. It doesn't matter if they are horrible people, I will definitely find a way to work with them as long as they are willing to. But when it comes to having any other thing to do with them outside work, I will not and I will avoid them totally. I can be able to do that without any problems.

Yes, I have kept in touch with past co-workers. We stay connected through calls, messages, and meet-ups. We schedule occasional catch-up calls to chat about work and life, exchange messages on social media or email, and plan in-person meetings or gatherings when possible.
It's depends on the environment that you are working,for me the only way I do get connected to my pass coworkers is through emails and social media.

Because I was transfer to a very distance place where it's not possible to meet up with them easily

If we don't used to talk often when we were working together in the same company, I don't think it's necessary for us to now start talking more when either me or the person have left the job, does it? If our relationship used to be good, we will have our contacts together and communicate when we can.

It's depends on the environment that you are working,for me the only way I do get connected to my pass coworkers is through emails and social media.

Because I was transfer to a very distance place where it's not possible to meet up with them easily

I have worked with so many people since I started working online and I have lost contact with some of them. There are still some that we are still in contact and it's all thanks to Gmail. There's a guy I meet in a gaming forum, his name is Sebastian. He's working for Elon Musk's Telsa company. He got his own Telsa electric car today. We talk once in a while.

I have worked with so many people since I started working online and I have lost contact with some of them. There are still some that we are still in contact and it's all thanks to Gmail. There's a guy I meet in a gaming forum, his name is Sebastian. He's working for Elon Musk's Telsa company. He got his own Telsa electric car today. We talk once in a while.

I am also in touch with many people who have been my friends online and I love having good relationships with my online friends. It is good to see that your friend is working in Tesla company. People who work under great conditions are more likely to develop relationships with co-workers as they may encounter good people.

If we don't used to talk often when we were working together in the same company, I don't think it's necessary for us to now start talking more when either me or the person have left the job, does it? If our relationship used to be good, we will have our contacts together and communicate when we can.

Yeah, that's very correct. Whenever there is no previous existing good relationship with someone whom you used to work together with, there is no need for you to be itching to be in communication with that person because I don't even understand what you people are going to be talking about when you are no longer even seeing yourself together in the same place of work.

Yeah, that's very correct. Whenever there is no previous existing good relationship with someone whom you used to work together with, there is no need for you to be itching to be in communication with that person because I don't even understand what you people are going to be talking about when you are no longer even seeing yourself together in the same place of work.

Well, I was bullied in the past and being bullied is one of the main reasons why so many people may never want to be in touch with their co-workers and this is a great reason to do so. Why would I remain in touch with a person who annoys me and harasses me?

Well, I was bullied in the past and being bullied is one of the main reasons why so many people may never want to be in touch with their co-workers and this is a great reason to do so. Why would I remain in touch with a person who annoys me and harasses me?

Bullies are meant to be arrested, tried and jailed for assault and abuse. I've never had it easy with those who are bullies because if they see any signs of weakness in you, they will target you everytime they have an opportunity to do so.

Bullies are meant to be arrested, tried and jailed for assault and abuse. I've never had it easy with those who are bullies because if they see any signs of weakness in you, they will target you everytime they have an opportunity to do so.

Unfortunately, there are no particular laws that could help protect the victim. When I used to study at high school, I was bullied, the same thing happened to me when I tried to start professional life. I no longer face such kind of situation thankfully.

Yes, it looks absurd to be looking for a coworker's contact for you to use and keep in touch with them when they have left the job. If anyone tried it with me when I leave a job, I will block the person.

Yes, it looks absurd to be looking for a coworker's contact for you to use and keep in touch with them when they have left the job. If anyone tried it with me when I leave a job, I will block the person.

It's exactly how it feels when it comes to getting any random DM from someone on social media platforms whom we don't have any previous relationships. Some of them wouldn't send you a friend's request but bump straight to your DM.

It's exactly how it feels when it comes to getting any random DM from someone on social media platforms whom we don't have any previous relationships. Some of them wouldn't send you a friend's request but bump straight to your DM.

There are many people and co-workers who are still active on many social media applications such as Whatsapp. However, the fact of the matter remains that I am quite reluctant to contact them. I am so busy and now those co-workers seem like a thing of the past. In fact, they are not even my friends either. This does not mean that i do not like to make new friends. I am always open to making new friends if the other person is honest and loyal.

There are many people and co-workers who are still active on many social media applications such as Whatsapp. However, the fact of the matter remains that I am quite reluctant to contact them. I am so busy and now those co-workers seem like a thing of the past. In fact, they are not even my friends either. This does not mean that i do not like to make new friends. I am always open to making new friends if the other person is honest and loyal.

If you have their WhatsApp contact, it shows there have been an existing line of communication between you and them. What you will be looking at will be how often do they used to contact you when everyone is working together they parted ways from the same company.

If you have their WhatsApp contact, it shows there have been an existing line of communication between you and them. What you will be looking at will be how often do they used to contact you when everyone is working together they parted ways from the same company.

I have the WhatsApp contact of some of those ex workers that used to work in the same office with me, but I don't find it cool to be always talking with them since they are no longer working at the same place as I do. It is very important to find a balance and that is what I normally do by wishing them well every new month.

Seriously, whenever someone have shown me that they shouldn't be trusted or have anything to do it, I will do my very best to keep them at an arms length. The only relationship that I'm going to have with them is what goes on at work and if I can avoid them at work, I will definitely do it.

I have never remained in touch with any of my past co-workers as of now. However, I like to maintain friendship with many of my colleagues whom I met online. This also includes people I have met on online paid to post forums. It is a good thing to remain social.

I have never remained in touch with any of my past co-workers as of now. However, I like to maintain friendship with many of my colleagues whom I met online. This also includes people I have met on online paid to post forums. It is a good thing to remain social.

Whenever there is a good reason for me to still be in contact with someone that I have worked with, I will definitely maintain that relationship because it might end up being something that I will need in the future. It is the reason that person will always stay in my contact until the foreseeable future.

Whenever there is a good reason for me to still be in contact with someone that I have worked with, I will definitely maintain that relationship because it might end up being something that I will need in the future. It is the reason that person will always stay in my contact until the foreseeable future.

Yeah, this is true. One of the key things that one can look at when it comes to building relationships with ex workers is the idea that not all workers are the same. There are good ones, and talking with those ones can never be seen as a wrong move.

Yeah, this is true. One of the key things that one can look at when it comes to building relationships with ex workers is the idea that not all workers are the same. There are good ones, and talking with those ones can never be seen as a wrong move.

There are coworkers who will contribute very positively in your life working together with them. Those are the kind of people that I will do everything humanly possible to maintain a very good relationship with because they are the kind of people that will help you to get better in anything that you are doing and even support you when you have a problem.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds