Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you made friends from work?

I fully agree with this which is why you should never ever reveal any secrets not only to co-workers but anyone you consider a friend in general. If one day you and your friend have a disagreement, they will leak everything you expected them to keep just between you two to others. This will make you the laughing stock at work.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, there is always a possibility that you are going to meet some people who are very genuine from your workplace. When you have the opportunity to meet that kind of person, you will know it is going to be easier for you to have relationship outside work with them. They will contribute more to your life the same way you're going to contribute to their own.

Yes, it might be possible that I may meet someone who may be genuine. In fact, I have made many great friends online. They belong to different kinds of freelancing platforms where I work. However, I was not able to make friends when I was working offline in a company.

I fully agree with this which is why you should never ever reveal any secrets not only to co-workers but anyone you consider a friend in general. If one day you and your friend have a disagreement, they will leak everything you expected them to keep just between you two to others. This will make you the laughing stock at work.

It is always going to be in your best interest to keep your secret to yourself, even if you have made friends at work because a secret is supposed to be kept and not revealed to anyone, otherwise it is no longer going to be a secret. If it's something that can be used against you, you are most likely going to find yourself in trouble for revealing that secret to another person.

Made lots of amazing to be honest I am really an introvert guy who doesn't come forward to talk with people but the people who approached me where very nice and my colleagues are actually the very best friends I made since my school days and it's beneficial in working together with knowing each other and working in friendly environment.

Yes, it might be possible that I may meet someone who may be genuine. In fact, I have made many great friends online. They belong to different kinds of freelancing platforms where I work. However, I was not able to make friends when I was working offline in a company.

I have actually been in a situation whereby the company where I worked for I thought that I had a friend but unfortunately he was not having the good interest at heart towards me. At one point, he started blackmailing me to the point where I started having a very serious fall out with our boss and everything ended with my resignation from the job.

It is always going to be in your best interest to keep your secret to yourself, even if you have made friends at work because a secret is supposed to be kept and not revealed to anyone, otherwise it is no longer going to be a secret. If it's something that can be used against you, you are most likely going to find yourself in trouble for revealing that secret to another person.

I am quite sure that sharing secrets with others is not a good thing. I have also visited many workplaces where they tend to share their personal problems with other co-workers. I think that it is not appropriate to do so until or unless they could help you.

I am quite sure that sharing secrets with others is not a good thing. I have also visited many workplaces where they tend to share their personal problems with other co-workers. I think that it is not appropriate to do so until or unless they could help you.

Well, depending on how close we are as friends at work, I might be open to telling the person about my personal problems but nothing about my work secret or personal life secret. Those are beyond the limit of our friendship. The moment you know to keep boundaries in your relationship, it's going to be better for you.

Well, depending on how close we are as friends at work, I might be open to telling the person about my personal problems but nothing about my work secret or personal life secret. Those are beyond the limit of our friendship. The moment you know to keep boundaries in your relationship, it's going to be better for you.

Indeed, there are many people who discuss their personal problems at work. The usually consider doing this because they may be thinking that they may receive the right kind of guidance and advice from others who work in the same organisation. This is why they may be discussing such matters.

Surprisingly, I have. Among all the people that will speak ill of you behind your back, there are actually some co-workers out there that actually can be called friends. Essentially, roses among thorns.

I call them green snakes in green grass. They know how to disguise themselves very well until they get a good opportunity to strike and bite you. Never leave yourself exposed to them or you will pay for your carelessness.

Indeed, there are many people who discuss their personal problems at work. The usually consider doing this because they may be thinking that they may receive the right kind of guidance and advice from others who work in the same organisation. This is why they may be discussing such matters.

There's a reason why it's very important to have a mentor in life. Whenever you have a problem that's too big for you to take care of on your own, it's your mentor that you need to talk to and not your fellow colleagues at work. They won't be in the best position to help you with any advice.

I have not, but then again I do not work or even go to a workplace environment. I do a little freelancing from my own system and maybe I meet new people. Most of the time I meet new people based on what I do regards streaming and gaming online :) And yet I do not make that very much money online but that's a hobby more so as a job.

I have not, but then again I do not work or even go to a workplace environment. I do a little freelancing from my own system and maybe I meet new people. Most of the time I meet new people based on what I do regards streaming and gaming online :) And yet I do not make that very much money online but that's a hobby more so as a job.

The most important thing is that you have found a way to do whatever you like and enjoy yourself in the process. When the little money that you make from it comes in, it's a bonus. When you have worked for it, you definitely deserve it by all means. Sooner or later, you're most likely going to make a long last friend online. I have done so to know that it's possible.

Made lots of amazing to be honest I am really an introvert guy who doesn't come forward to talk with people but the people who approached me where very nice and my colleagues are actually the very best friends I made since my school days and it's beneficial in working together with knowing each other and working in friendly environment.

I've tried being a friend with someone who's an introverted person but it never worked out. It was outside work that this happened with me. When I came across a colleague who was also introverted, I didn't make any much efforts for us to be friends. We kept everything at work and we are both happy that way.

I definitely have one I made at work. I knew one prior to working together so I don't count that one. The one I do have aside from the friend I already has is definitely a close friend and I've loved working together with her. I'm hoping to get closer to some of my new coworkers this year and hopefully create a bond that ensures frequent trips to dinner together and a drink or two along the way!

I definitely have one I made at work. I knew one prior to working together so I don't count that one. The one I do have aside from the friend I already has is definitely a close friend and I've loved working together with her. I'm hoping to get closer to some of my new coworkers this year and hopefully create a bond that ensures frequent trips to dinner together and a drink or two along the way!

Whatever it is possible for you to meet new people that are always going to value their relationship with you, it is something that is always going to put you in a better mood whenever you come to work. This is because you know that you are coming to work with those that have good intention towards you and they will always look out for you.

Whatever it is possible for you to meet new people that are always going to value their relationship with you, it is something that is always going to put you in a better mood whenever you come to work. This is because you know that you are coming to work with those that have good intention towards you and they will always look out for you.

People should value relationships and this is what we need to do nowadays. Nowadays many people are suffering from the problem of isolation and this could be very bad for one's mental health. Many people have a harder time dealing with people when they become isolated for a long time and this also includes being isolated at the workplace as well.

People should value relationships and this is what we need to do nowadays. Nowadays many people are suffering from the problem of isolation and this could be very bad for one's mental health. Many people have a harder time dealing with people when they become isolated for a long time and this also includes being isolated at the workplace as well.

As long as the people whom I am working with is always behaving the right way so that our relationship is going to be positive to each and everyone of us, I will always do my very best to ensure that we don't have unnecessarily bust ups at work that is going to tarnish the image of the business and also destroyed a relationship that would have had.

As long as the people whom I am working with is always behaving the right way so that our relationship is going to be positive to each and everyone of us, I will always do my very best to ensure that we don't have unnecessarily bust ups at work that is going to tarnish the image of the business and also destroyed a relationship that would have had.

It is always a big challenge to find new people and deal with them in the best possible manner, especially when you are hired at a new place. There may be many different kinds of reasons why you may feel like you do not have to trust a lots of people. This is a kind of feeling I have experienced many times when it comes to trying to make new friends at workplace.

It is always a big challenge to find new people and deal with them in the best possible manner, especially when you are hired at a new place. There may be many different kinds of reasons why you may feel like you do not have to trust a lots of people. This is a kind of feeling I have experienced many times when it comes to trying to make new friends at workplace.

I will always advise anyone who is interested in making friends at work to try as much as possible not to rush anything but sit back and observe how people usually behave when they are at their worst possible time. This is because that is who they really are and if it's something that you cannot be able to cope with it, it is better for you not to go into any kind of friendship with them.

I will always advise anyone who is interested in making friends at work to try as much as possible not to rush anything but sit back and observe how people usually behave when they are at their worst possible time. This is because that is who they really are and if it's something that you cannot be able to cope with it, it is better for you not to go into any kind of friendship with them.

It is always a good thing to make sure that you keep yourself away from abusive people at workplace or people who try to act smart. You may need to have your own reservations when it comes to interacting with such kind of people and this is what I recommend people to do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds