Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

LOAN VISA FOR BUSINESSES

MarieArie

Legendary member
Credits
Loan visa for businesses is a striking point for me in the comments section of some if my threads.

Someone talked about taking loan visa in dangerous cases where what you don't have this worse scenarios ironed out in your business plan.

Can someone elaborate more on loan visa for businesses?

Advertisement Placeholder
Businesses that are coming up should try to avoid anything called loans as they are very risky and such loans can actually bring down the Business if it defaults.

I have always advised my friends just starting up a business that collecting an early loan might not go well. Loan should be applied for only when the business is established and we'll recognized.

Loan visa for businesses is a striking point for me in the comments section of some if my threads.

Someone talked about taking loan visa in dangerous cases where what you don't have this worse scenarios ironed out in your business plan.

Can someone elaborate more on loan visa for businesses?
Honestly, it is not advisable at all to start a business with loan. No matter how little the interest on the loan is and how sure the business is, one shouldn't risk it.

Migrate World will assist you in preparing the documentation needed for your citizenship and residency applications, as well as your new passport application. We also help clients with any and all relevant issues. Our legal and logistical skills, as well as our vast network of trustworthy, hand-picked partners, make this possible.

As someone who is just starting out in business, I would advice that you avoid loans at all cost especially loans that come with very high interest rates. You can take a loan to expand a business or venture instead.

A start up or new business shouldn't start off on the wrong footing by accessing loans because the business will find it very difficult to grow. Start should start personal funding no matter how little then can later add other mediums to it. Like adding loan when they have acquired experience.

I couldn't really grasp what you're trying to say in full perspective. But if I'm correct of my assumptions, I will advise that you stay away from anything called loan to do business for now.

I have told a lot of people that as a business just starting you should strive to consider other finding options apart from loans because they can be very depressing.

I have told a lot of people that as a business just starting you should strive to consider other finding options apart from loans because they can be very depressing.
But if I'm sure that the business I'm venturing into is going to bring big profit after my research and findings, whereas all method left to get money is by getting a loan what will i do.

My question is the loan visa different from the regular loans that you obtain for your business. I don't think I've come across the term loan very often.

Businesses that are coming up should try to avoid anything called loans as they are very risky and such loans can actually bring down the Business if it defaults.
Very true, loan is very risky for all businesses not to mention a business that is just starting. The owner might end up working under pressure wanting to meet up with the deadline and they could end up making certain mistakes.

Very true, loan is very risky for all businesses not to mention a business that is just starting. The owner might end up working under pressure wanting to meet up with the deadline and they could end up making certain mistakes.
In as much as the pressure that taking a loan to start up a business might exert on the businessman maybe negative but in other way round, it can also be positive as it may guide the business man from making bad decisions that may negatively affect his business.

Lots of people seems skeptical about taking out loans especially if it's a new startup and I agree too, it's better to take out loans when the business is fully established already

Lots of people seems skeptical about taking out loans especially if it's a new startup and I agree too, it's better to take out loans when the business is fully established already
In the beginning I also think that taking loan is a not a good option, because there is no possibility if the business will be able to sustain in the market competition, so it is better to take loan when a business gets established.

It is not advisable for new business is to go into loan because very dangerous and can bring down the business in no time. I don't have any problem with established businesses taking loans.

You might be thinking you have seen it all as regards the plans and tactics you've hatched for your intended business. Please see to it that you don't go asking for loan to do that business because things might just turn sideways

It is not advisable for a business to start on a loan, even though I know that in some businesses, loan is inevitable especially for those going into a large scale business. However, for a small scale, you don't need a loan.

It is not advisable for a business to start on a loan, even though I know that in some businesses, loan is inevitable especially for those going into a large scale business. However, for a small scale, you don't need a loan.
Starting up a business on loan in most cases is actually starting a business to fail. I believe the reason why so many persons go for loan to start up a business is because they want to speed up the process, they feel loan would be the best option to startup on time and pay back as well.

it's still not prefered, you might request financial support and attract earlier investors if they get convinced with the idea of your business, but loans are just a lot of risk

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds