Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

LOAN VISA FOR BUSINESSES

Loan visa for businesses is a striking point for me in the comments section of some if my threads.

Someone talked about taking loan visa in dangerous cases where what you don't have this worse scenarios ironed out in your business plan.

Can someone elaborate more on loan visa for businesses?
We'll, some members actually adviced you from taking loans not because they felt loan is bad but most have ad some experience based on applying for loan

Advertisement Placeholder
Never heard of something called loan visa. However, many governments around the world offer business visa. You can get a business visa if you are willing to do a business in the country. When you get business visa, you get a lot of privileges in my home country.

You really need to be careful because anything that has to do with the loan is something we need to make a proper calculation before we involve ourselves to avoid regret.
[automerge]1628827888[/automerge]
You really need to be careful because anything that has to do with the loan is something we need to make a proper calculation before we involve ourselves to avoid regret.

I really don't advice people to take loan to setup a business and this is because the interest rate that comes with the loan will make it very hard for the business owner to expand the business when he or she is paying back the loan

Businesses that are coming up should try to avoid anything called loans as they are very risky and such loans can actually bring down the Business if it defaults.
On the contrary loans helps businesses expand their capital base but you should try to negotiate a longer grace period and a Long term loans

I don't understand what you meant with loan visa. If what you meant is to obtain loan for business. Then, it's not really advisable to start business with loans. You will end servicing the loan with your capital and profits most especially, if the business has not started fetching profits.

For startups who are not even sure if their business is viable, please avoid applying for such loan except your business has matured to pay back such loans with interested. I advise start up Business owners to instead apply for grant, there are a lot of them specifically channeled towards Africans.

Starting a business is a risk on its own and getting loans to begin a business is another bigger risk. I don't think it is that bad to begin a business with a loan. The main thing is not to aim to pay the debt with the money made from the business. The person should have other sources.

There is no such thing like a loan visa my friend. At least from what I know you can only get loan from your own country. That's the only way.

Never heard of something called loan visa. However, many governments around the world offer business visa. You can get a business visa if you are willing to do a business in the country. When you get business visa, you get a lot of privileges in my home country.
Well also this is just the first time I'm hearing it ,the reason why I am not interested is because anything about loan is something I am always afraid of and I don't want to involve myself in a loan.

I really don't advice people to take loan to setup a business and this is because the interest rate that comes with the loan will make it very hard for the business owner to expand the business when he or she is paying back the loan
Yes that is very true and correct taking loan to start any business seems to be so risky when you take alone to start a business its either you manage the business alone at the initial stage and repay the loan or prepar to be in debt cause anything can happen if you hire an outsider to do that

If you mean by loan visa is using the credit card to start up your business then that is a big mistake that you are going to do. A business needs capital that would come from your own pocket. When you borrow money for the capital then that would tie you up with the repayment and it is risky.

Already established business or a start up business,loan is detrimental to business,it make you loose your own successful plans,as your new plan is to pay back before time,it make you work under pressure

Loan visa for businesses is a striking point for me in the comments section of some if my threads.

Someone talked about taking loan visa in dangerous cases where what you don't have this worse scenarios ironed out in your business plan.

Can someone elaborate more on loan visa for businesses?
I don't know about a loan visa but I know much about taking a loan I guess because any successful business in this life is been back off by taking a good and quality loan to keep the business moving I guess.

Am really here to read people's comments. Thank you all for the advice.
So loan isn't advisable to start business with. Good advice.

Am really here to read people's comments. Thank you all for the advice.
So loan isn't advisable to start business with. Good advice.
We have to know that it is not really the best for us to start up a business with loan .I can't even imagine how I can start a business with a loan I rather take sometimes to raise some of the money that is needed to start up the business.

I have a case where a friend of mine borrowed 10million naira to start his poultry after buying the land and build and setting up he was unable to feed the birds. Please now his he not living from fry pan to fire? That's how visa loan works.

Any upcoming for business try as much as possible to avoid loan because nowadays loan seems like surest or best so to get the capital phone and if I'm to advise anybody I will say he or she should avoid loan most especially when the loan is to be used for any form of business most of all when the business is just about to kick off.

It is always still preferable to save up money and start a business. If your business is already an existing one, then it is even more feasible for you to get a loan and augment it.

Taking a loan to start up a business really depends the kind of business you really want to start, but there is some people who don't like taking loan to start up business, but is not bad idea to loan to start up business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds