Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

LOAN VISA FOR BUSINESSES

Anything about getting a loan to start up a business I always discourage a lot of people on that except you have a backup plan of how you'll be able to pay back the loan you have collected even when the business collapses, taking a loan to start up a business can be risky especially when the business is just new.

Advertisement Placeholder
New businesses or start-ups should try as much as possible to avoid taking loans to fund their business. It is always very risky and you might have difficulty paying back the loan if the business crashes.

Loan visa for businesses is a striking point for me in the comments section of some if my threads.

Someone talked about taking loan visa in dangerous cases where what you don't have this worse scenarios ironed out in your business plan.

Can someone elaborate more on loan visa for businesses?

I am not sure what do you mean by "loan visa"? Do you mean obtaining loans on Visa card for businesses or obtaining a visa of a country to borrow loans in there? Can you kindly please elaborate?

Loan visa for businesses is a striking point for me in the comments section of some if my threads.

Someone talked about taking loan visa in dangerous cases where what you don't have this worse scenarios ironed out in your business plan.

I don't know if loan visa entails obtaining of loan for businesses.
If it is, then I would not encourage you to take up loans to start up your business except you're 100% sure you can repay as at when due.

Businesses that are coming up should try to avoid anything called loans as they are very risky and such loans can actually bring down the Business if it defaults.
Exactly what was on my mind. No matter how it maybe tried to be sugar coated. Loans must not be recommended to any business unless it's the last option available

Exactly what was on my mind. No matter how it maybe tried to be sugar coated. Loans must not be recommended to any business unless it's the last option available
Well said, there is always an option, just that most persons are just too impatient to wait and keep finding, or they find the other options too long to accomplish. Have you ever taken loan before?

Loan should be analysed properly before been considered. One will have to be very careful when it comes to obtaining loans. I will advise start ups not to take loans if the business Is new.

Anything about getting a loan to start up a business I always discourage a lot of people on that except you have a backup plan of how you'll be able to pay back the loan you have collected even when the business collapses, taking a loan to start up a business can be risky especially when the business is just new.
Starting a business with a loan is never a good idea in business, if you are trying to start a business with a loan , the business will be greatly hit unless you have a good plan on how to refund the money .

It is not advisable for a firm to begin with a loan, even if I understand that in some cases, especially for those entering a large-scale business, a loan is unavoidable. On the other hand, you don't require a loan if you're working on a modest scale.

For the record I don't even understand what you mean by loan visa but if you are simply talking about loan for your business it is something that you have to be very careful in getting because it doesn't always end well.

Loan visas aren't bad in any way - it's usually you taking a loan to get a visa in a more profitable or buoyant economy that would ensure your business would have a lot of opportunities.

Loan visa is mostly related to firms or businesses that offer to pay for the traveling expenses of a selected individual that must have passed through screening then the provide the loan and collect back when the person is settled in there.

Honestly, it is not advisable at all to start a business with loan. No matter how little the interest on the loan is and how sure the business is, one shouldn't risk it.
When it comes to getting them for business it's something that should be done carefully in order for you not to get a loan that you cannot be able to pay back all the financial institution are very meticulous when it comes to giving out your loans.

Starting a business with a loan is never a good idea in business, if you are trying to start a business with a loan , the business will be greatly hit unless you have a good plan on how to refund the money .
That is just the only way , that means for you to be able to succeed effectively in a business that you have collected loan to establish you should have another way like salary you are using to pay back the loan , maybe with this you are ruinning the business as your own personal business without having to take out the loan from the shop.
In most cases we are advised to avoid loan as much as possible because that won't really bring progress to any area of our business but will only leads to stress and so many other things.

Last edited:
One of the things that i would always advice any person that is going into business,is that it would be very bad for a new start up to start up with a loan,because the structure and dynamics of the business have not been fully understood.

I am always discouraged at getting anything that has to be a loan to start a business mainly because I have seen the negative effect of starting a business with a loan .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds