Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

đź’ˇ Updates Link Directory

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
Link Directory
AdminJunkies - Informative

I have a small update announcement. I have purchased and installed the add on link directory. This add on will allow us to create a better overview for our fellow webmasters when they add their forum or website. I'm still in the middle of setting it up, but you're welcome to add your item already. All previously posted topics in the Advertisement Directory forum will be deleted next week, since the creation of a new item in the link directory will automatically make a new topic in said forum.

It's a bit late at the time of this writing, so I'm having trouble thinking about what information I should add in the item creation. If you have any suggestions, post below and we'll see what we can do.

Also, if you see something without permission to post or think something might be missing, let me know. I still need to double check permissions and the rest of the settings.

I'll be looking into the widgets options as well, and might add some display of featured forums on the index, sidebar, between posts, threads, etc. We've got endless options, but I don't want anything looking cluttered, if that makes sense. So yeah, we'll look into that later on and make sure we reach maximum exposure and minimum irritation. ;)

I will also be removing the Forum Reviews for now, it might return in the future though, should there be a demand for it.

Thanks,
Aerodynamic

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor