Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Let's Talk Gaming Computers

Jason

Royal member
Bronze Member
Website
drummerlesson.com
Credits
What do you have? What do you want? What do you like? Has anyone built their own setup? What were some interesting things to note about your answers to this thread?

What do you have?
Gaming PC Rig

What do you want?
With any PC you always want to get the newest and greatest hardware and gear, the list never stops

What do you like?
To able to do things with no setbacks

Has anyone built their own setup?
Yes

What were some interesting things to note about your answers to this thread?
More questions to be asked after what I said!

I have a Dell G15 gaming laptop. I'm quite happy with it right now so not looking for anything else for the time being. I bought it just last year after my old laptop stopped working because of some problem with its power supply board (it was 8 years old).

I bought the 8GB RAM version so I would like to upgrade it to 16GB at least especially for GTA VI (whenever it releases).

I've never built a complete PC yet but I'm sure I can. I prefer portability so I've used laptops mostly ever since I passed high school.

The interesting thing to note here would be the desire to upgrade to better hardware only so it can run a game.

Gamify all the things.

Me, I’m still rocking my MSI gaming laptop though I have concerns about either a CPU or GPU fan needing to be replaced before long. Getting a bit noisy occasionally for my liking.

Why? It’s only a couple of years old, perfectly fine otherwise for all the games I play.

Why would I consume more out of the world than I need to? I feel bad sometimes that I didn’t use its predecessor laptop for long enough, I only had that as my main (gaming) laptop for 4 1/2 years.

Why? It’s only a couple of years old, perfectly fine otherwise for all the games I play.

Why would I consume more out of the world than I need to? I feel bad sometimes that I didn’t use its predecessor laptop for long enough, I only had that as my main (gaming) laptop for 4 1/2 years.
The why you mention that your GPU or CPU neds replacing then if it's only couple of years old hahaha

Because it’s the fan I mentioned, not the actual component itself?

I‘ve replaced the SSD in mine, and I know how to get the thing apart to get to the fans, just haven’t gotten around to replacing the fans yet.

Because it’s the fan I mentioned, not the actual component itself?

I‘ve replaced the SSD in mine, and I know how to get the thing apart to get to the fans, just haven’t gotten around to replacing the fans yet.
Laptops are not easy to replace GPUs and CPUs end of the day, My laptop is 6 years old and all I have done for it is new screen, SSD and more ram.. that's it since the CPU and GPU are built into the board

But, again, I don’t need to replace the CPU or the GPU, just one of the fans.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor