Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Legitimate Online Jobs for Students and Stay at Home Moms

That is the problem I don't want to be paying people to write for my blog because currently I don't have a blog and I have not earn with a blog before. I don't know if my blog will have lots of traffic to monetize the blog. I don't want to waste my investment. Maybe after I have been earning from the blog I will be paying writers.
I have really thought about all those things that you have mentioned before I started of my blog and right now I am already achieving great results on my blog but I am not yet ready to monetize it. The only advice that I can give you is for you to start up the blog and every other thing will fall into place.

Advertisement Placeholder
Becoming a virtual research assistant is also good as a student since you're inclined to such already.
Writing jobs as freelancing is also great, you already write and have a good idea of what's expected; so completing such jobs won't be an issue.

There is a lots of competition and earning money on freelancing websites is not at all easy because you must compete with other candidates and make sure you are better than others in order to get selected for an online job. Earning money online is not easy as many people think.

These are really awesome helpful tips you have shared, but I would like to know about the social media sites you shared like redgage, fanbox etc

Is there any way for students and stay at home moms to earn some money without even applying for a full-time job? Yes, there is. Plus, it doesn’t matter if you are a student, a stay at home mom or a retired professional. All you need is the ability to provide your own services such as data entry and content writing and you’re all set to start your first legitimate online job.

Blogging

In blogging, you don’t need to be a graduate of any college degree. You can blog about anything that you want and you’ll be able to convert your stock knowledge into money. As long as you have a computer with a stable internet connection, you can begin your blogging career by posting a variety of topics that could attract a stable amount of readers and visitors. Furthermore, there are a lot of free blogging platforms that you can use such as WordPress, TypePad, Weebly and Blogger. Just keep in mind that the income that you’ll earn through blogging will have to come from a variety of methods such as advertising and sponsored posts.

You can read about five common traits of successful bloggers here.

Data entry jobs

Data entry can be done by those who are confident of their typing skills. The nature of this job will basically involve a lot of typing and you have to be accurate enough to transcribe the given files into a separate software or computer program. Given the fact that there is an increasing demand for data entry clerks, you can easily offer your data entry services to Odesk, Elance and Freelancer.

Selling a variety of products

Do you have a large network of friends? Are you good at selling? If your answer is yes then you can take advantage of your network by selling a lot of interesting items or products. You can sell eBooks, digital song albums, home-made cookies, gadgets, apparels, greeting cards, business cards and a whole lot more. Some of the most trusted sites wherein you can apply as an affiliate or retailer are as follows: Etsy, Zazzle, Amazon, ClickBank, E-Junkie, Ebay and CafePress.

Micro-Jobs

Think of the things that you are willing to do for $5 or $10 dollars? Are you willing to make a funny video of yourself while promoting a certain item, service or shop? If you think that you are creative enough to make some money out of your hidden talents, you can definitely sell your gigs to Fiverr, DoUpTo, Zeerk, TenBux as well as to GigBucks. These are the most popular sites for micro-job workers and all that you need to do is to create and promote your unique gigs to your friends and relatives.

Social Networking

Facebook may be the king of social networks but it doesn’t pay you for the hours that you spend on its system. If you are a student or a stay at home mom, you’ll most likely spend a lot of your time by checking the latest updates from your online friends. Come to think of it, why not monetize your social networking activities? Unlike Facebook, there are certain sites wherein you can get paid by simply doing the activities that you usually do online. There’s RedGage, Gather and FanBox. These sites will pay you by uploading photos, sharing links, uploading videos and a whole lot more.
You have given in details online work students or stay home mon can do but some students may not have laptop to do the one that has to do with laptop so most people will prefer the micro task like me

Transcription jobs are not an easy type of online jobs for everybody to be quite frank. But it is a very legit job if you really mean business working on one of these platforms offering transcription platforms

If the mom is internet and social media savvy, she should try out selling clothing items on Facebook or preferably on watsapp.

You can sign up with freelance marketplace like writeraccess.com if you are good at articles on different topics. They have wide range of clients with high-paying jobs which you can do to earn money on the side.
There at many online jobs that students and nursing mother at home can do and earn better income, one of them is working on forum sites, signing up as a freelancer in a freelancing sites and so on.

Selling is the best way to make money for students and stay at home moms. Students can sell their old text books, notes, etc. Whereas stay-at-home moms can sell handicrafts, foods, etc. They can sell from facebook where they don't have to pay to lost their products.

Is there any way for students and stay at home moms to earn some money without even applying for a full-time job? Yes, there is. Plus, it doesn’t matter if you are a student, a stay at home mom or a retired professional. All you need is the ability to provide your own services such as data entry and content writing and you’re all set to start your first legitimate online job.

Blogging

In blogging, you don’t need to be a graduate of any college degree. You can blog about anything that you want and you’ll be able to convert your stock knowledge into money. As long as you have a computer with a stable internet connection, you can begin your blogging career by posting a variety of topics that could attract a stable amount of readers and visitors. Furthermore, there are a lot of free blogging platforms that you can use such as WordPress, TypePad, Weebly and Blogger. Just keep in mind that the income that you’ll earn through blogging will have to come from a variety of methods such as advertising and sponsored posts.

You can read about five common traits of successful bloggers here.

Data entry jobs

Data entry can be done by those who are confident of their typing skills. The nature of this job will basically involve a lot of typing and you have to be accurate enough to transcribe the given files into a separate software or computer program. Given the fact that there is an increasing demand for data entry clerks, you can easily offer your data entry services to Odesk, Elance and Freelancer.

Selling a variety of products

Do you have a large network of friends? Are you good at selling? If your answer is yes then you can take advantage of your network by selling a lot of interesting items or products. You can sell eBooks, digital song albums, home-made cookies, gadgets, apparels, greeting cards, business cards and a whole lot more. Some of the most trusted sites wherein you can apply as an affiliate or retailer are as follows: Etsy, Zazzle, Amazon, ClickBank, E-Junkie, Ebay and CafePress.

Micro-Jobs

Think of the things that you are willing to do for $5 or $10 dollars? Are you willing to make a funny video of yourself while promoting a certain item, service or shop? If you think that you are creative enough to make some money out of your hidden talents, you can definitely sell your gigs to Fiverr, DoUpTo, Zeerk, TenBux as well as to GigBucks. These are the most popular sites for micro-job workers and all that you need to do is to create and promote your unique gigs to your friends and relatives.

Social Networking

Facebook may be the king of social networks but it doesn’t pay you for the hours that you spend on its system. If you are a student or a stay at home mom, you’ll most likely spend a lot of your time by checking the latest updates from your online friends. Come to think of it, why not monetize your social networking activities? Unlike Facebook, there are certain sites wherein you can get paid by simply doing the activities that you usually do online. There’s RedGage, Gather and FanBox. These sites will pay you by uploading photos, sharing links, uploading videos and a whole lot more.
Nice one. Blogging seems to be the most convenient and universal for many. I would also vouch for it because all it requires is some SEO skills. Whether you are good at writing or not, you can easily outsource the skills that you are not good at and still succeed.

Marketing your abilities with independent webinternet web sites could be gratifying as a edge rush for each trainees as well as remain in your home mothers. Video clip modifying abilities, vocal over, online aide, and so forth.

All what you listed are very true. Students nowadays are taking more online jobs due to the workload and stress of school and online job provide opportunities without you having to stretch yourself much. As a medical student I do a variety of online job just two get money for one or two things. And they have been helping for some time now. I intend to take more online jobs to cut her for other things.

Legitimate online activities for students may fall within the range of freelancing and that is a work that needs much work of the intellects

Online jobs that will be suitable for student and stay at home mum should be that which will be flexible and not too tasking so as to have time for their primary engagement.

The issue with all these means of earning money online is that some of them consumes a lot of time and also they don't pay immediately but takes a lot of time before materialising, and most people don't have enough time that they can invest in these online platforms.

Thanks for suggesting some micro job sites. I have never heard or read about Doupto ever. I am not able to find it on Google search either. I will try Zeerk and post my feedback in here soon. Thanks @Joshua Farrell for suggesting these awesome sites with us, buddy!

Thanks @Joshua Farrell for taking your time to explain this well formatted contents that shows the best online job for students and stay ahome ladies.

I mostly prefer blogging due to the fact I love writing, I can cover lots of writing works in a day.

selling of products is one of the best I recommend to anyone both students and those mothers who are staying at home because it is easier if a really good in marketing , you may not lack time to deliver this thing physically to the address which it was ordered to.
Well it is very true that selling of product is one cool business that everyone can do in fact I believe that product sales is one of the most easiest form of business that people can be doing especially when it comes to digital products.

The issue with all these means of earning money online is that some of them consumes a lot of time and also they don't pay immediately but takes a lot of time before materialising, and most people don't have enough time that they can invest in these online platforms.
That's true, you have a point there. But these is where sacrifice comes in, though in most cases it might be stressful and time consuming but you have to make use of time management if not everything would be clashing. That's why it's an online job, it's something you can do at anytime and anywhere

Freelancing sites like scooper and opera newshub, you could engage in survey sites, transcription and typing online are lucrative means of earning money while at home.

To me the best job for students are the post to paid job or articles writing because it will help them research and get ideal and also get conversant with various topics

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds