Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Legitimate Online Jobs for Students and Stay at Home Moms

Really serious I think that people start working online base on what they can do for someone like me I think that if you love writing try the writing service you can make alot of money.

For someone like me I started with micro jobs website and I have make alot of money out of it
You can become a freelancer while working from home , you can also work on forum websites from home too and also micro job sites , becoming a bloggers and many more while at home .

Advertisement Placeholder
I think they should probably work on posting forums like this very one although the condition that was put in place here for withdrawal could be a hindrance to so many people.

I think they should probably work on posting forums like this very one although the condition that was put in place here for withdrawal could be a hindrance to so many people.

Besides working on paid to post forums, they could also work as freelancer and try to make money. They could write and get paid for that as well. They could also work as graphic designers.

As a student, you could earn money online by simply day trading.
This can be achieved by trading at specific times of the day that suit your time constraints.

Besides working on paid to post forums, they could also work as freelancer and try to make money. They could write and get paid for that as well. They could also work as graphic designers.
Working on paid to post forum is actually a good place to start bit like you've just mentioned, there are better source of income online just that you will need time to master your art.

As a student, you could earn money online by simply day trading.
This can be achieved by trading at specific times of the day that suit your time constraints.
There are some online money making opportunities that students and sit sit home mother's can benefit from , working on forum sites and survey sites is a good example , you can also trade in crypto and investment ,

There are some online money making opportunities that students and sit sit home mother's can benefit from , working on forum sites and survey sites is a good example , you can also trade in crypto and investment ,
Yeah, forum can be quite demanding though, but it is not impossible to do that.
Once you have a routine planned out and you follow your plan everything would be possible.

Selling your skills through freelance sites can be rewarding as a side hustle for both students and stay at home moms. Video editing skills, voice over, virtual assistant, and so on.
Yes i totally agree with you,because the value you have can be use to bergain the amount of money you want to be paid.your value at your service will go a long way to fetch you what you are truely worth.

The piece is insightful. In addition to the methods mentioned, I will like to add that youtube, copywriting, video editing are some of the way to make money online. It's not complicated if you can dedicate time to do it.

As a Mum myself and also working from home both so that I am able to be there for my children and also due to health issues that make it difficult for me to head out to work, working from home jobs that are legitimate is something I am always looking for. At the moment I do a lot of freelance forum posting work and whilst that does help and I do make something from that, I have often looked into and considered blogging as well. Even though I know where to start, my main worry I guess is that I will not have enough to write about for the blog and the blog will just die off.

There are alot of online works that are less demanding and pays incredibly awesome these days.
One could post in forums, and learn some digital skills such as trading, domain marketing and so on.

Working on paid to post forum is actually a good place to start bit like you've just mentioned, there are better source of income online just that you will need time to master your art.

If you are not a skilled person, then I think that paid forums is the best way to make money online. Working on paid forums is just like freelancing because you are working as a freelancer on paid to post forums.

Affiliate marketing is also a great one with lots of potential, you dont even need to have your personal website, you can make use of your social media accounts or you can decide to create another one just for your business. You help the company sell their products and you get a commission from it.
I have also been a very big fan of affiliate marketing for quite some time now because I believe that it is perfect for students and people who have time to be marketing it over and over.

I have also been a very big fan of affiliate marketing for quite some time now because I believe that it is perfect for students and people who have time to be marketing it over and over.
Yes affiliate marketing is great, but you should have it at the back of your mind that it takes time, the reason why most persons fail in addition marketing is that they assume once they start, they would start making money instantly but the truth of the matter is that it takes time and consistency to achieve success in affiliate marketing.

There was a time in my country where blogging was very popular among the youth in my country but right now blogging has taken the back burner when you come to one of those online ways for people to earn what is currently trending now is freelancing.
People are still into blogging though, just with a twist and fresh angles. Since the old ways no longer work, people have been finding other ways to make money from blogging and I know people who are already doing it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds