Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Legitimate Online Jobs for Students and Stay at Home Moms

Selling your skills through freelance sites can be rewarding as a side hustle for both students and stay at home moms. Video editing skills, voice over, virtual assistant, and so on.
Yes you are right by saying that,as a student one can engage in freelancing site,I am very sure with that one can earn passive income that can sustain him.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think blogging will be the best for students that stay at home mom. You can earn a decent amount from blogging but you need a lot of effort and patience.

Freelancing is one of the suitable online business for both students and stay-at-home mums. Freelancing gives someone opportunity to work at their desired time. Students can fix working on freelancing jobs when they are less busy from studying likewise the stay-at-home mum.

I think blogging will be the best for students that stay at home mom. You can earn a decent amount from blogging but you need a lot of effort and patience.
You are very correct am a blogger and I made alot of fortune from my blogging business infact this is the best profession I have ever chose as my career I made blogging my number one profession and all my earning online except posting here on bizdustry come out from there am very proud to be a blogger

There are many online business that student can engage when they are at home.this business will allow them to assist their parents. Before they resume or academic session.

I think the viable online work a stay at mom can put my country into consideration will be probably selling products online through Facebook and Instagram and other marketing platforms. Infact almost of everyone is selling something online.

Both of them can start working on micro tasks website to earn income. They can sign up with a website like picoworker, rapid worker and micro workers. Sign up is free on this website and it doesn't take much time to finish a task on the platform.

You are very correct am a blogger and I made alot of fortune from my blogging business infact this is the best profession I have ever chose as my career I made blogging my number one profession and all my earning online except posting here on bizdustry come out from there am very proud to be a blogger
Interesting. I love blogging too but I don't know where to start and I don't have much idea on how or where to start. I will appreciate it if you share out some of your tips on how to start a successful blog.

They can engage in freelancing you know how to make money online as a student. Such a student needs to develop a digital scales which they can render in the marketplace in exchange for money. I have a friend who is rendering proofreading and copywriting services as a student and he is making consistent income as a result.

Of all the legitimate jobs available for stay at home women and students alike, data entry jobs should be a very good fit for them. It will be interesting because there is not too much of qualifications needed to get the job done

Data entry jobs could be a great way to make money, but you must make sure you never fall prey to data entry scam sites. According to me, forum posting is the best option for students and even unemployed individuals.

Is there any way for students and stay at home moms to earn some money without even applying for a full-time job? Yes, there is. Plus, it doesn’t matter if you are a student, a stay at home mom or a retired professional. All you need is the ability to provide your own services such as data entry and content writing and you’re all set to start your first legitimate online job.

Blogging

In blogging, you don’t need to be a graduate of any college degree. You can blog about anything that you want and you’ll be able to convert your stock knowledge into money. As long as you have a computer with a stable internet connection, you can begin your blogging career by posting a variety of topics that could attract a stable amount of readers and visitors. Furthermore, there are a lot of free blogging platforms that you can use such as WordPress, TypePad, Weebly and Blogger. Just keep in mind that the income that you’ll earn through blogging will have to come from a variety of methods such as advertising and sponsored posts.

You can read about five common traits of successful bloggers here.

Data entry jobs

Data entry can be done by those who are confident of their typing skills. The nature of this job will basically involve a lot of typing and you have to be accurate enough to transcribe the given files into a separate software or computer program. Given the fact that there is an increasing demand for data entry clerks, you can easily offer your data entry services to Odesk, Elance and Freelancer.

Selling a variety of products

Do you have a large network of friends? Are you good at selling? If your answer is yes then you can take advantage of your network by selling a lot of interesting items or products. You can sell eBooks, digital song albums, home-made cookies, gadgets, apparels, greeting cards, business cards and a whole lot more. Some of the most trusted sites wherein you can apply as an affiliate or retailer are as follows: Etsy, Zazzle, Amazon, ClickBank, E-Junkie, Ebay and CafePress.

Micro-Jobs

Think of the things that you are willing to do for $5 or $10 dollars? Are you willing to make a funny video of yourself while promoting a certain item, service or shop? If you think that you are creative enough to make some money out of your hidden talents, you can definitely sell your gigs to Fiverr, DoUpTo, Zeerk, TenBux as well as to GigBucks. These are the most popular sites for micro-job workers and all that you need to do is to create and promote your unique gigs to your friends and relatives.

Social Networking

Facebook may be the king of social networks but it doesn’t pay you for the hours that you spend on its system. If you are a student or a stay at home mom, you’ll most likely spend a lot of your time by checking the latest updates from your online friends. Come to think of it, why not monetize your social networking activities? Unlike Facebook, there are certain sites wherein you can get paid by simply doing the activities that you usually do online. There’s RedGage, Gather and FanBox. These sites will pay you by uploading photos, sharing links, uploading videos and a whole lot more.
I think moms who are keen on earning online while they stay at home can start a vlog, lots of vloggers out there are making good money from this. They can also take up micro jobs on sites like fiverr and make good money.

I am a student. The only reliable income opportunity I have is posting on bizdustry. I can make $20 per month here. THis is not big amount but still a good money in low income country like mne.

Affiliate marketing is also a great one with lots of potential, you dont even need to have your personal website, you can make use of your social media accounts or you can decide to create another one just for your business. You help the company sell their products and you get a commission from it.

I am a student. The only reliable income opportunity I have is posting on bizdustry. I can make $20 per month here. THis is not big amount but still a good money in low income country like mne.
As a student, I used to earn money too from paid to post forums. Even now when I am unemployed, I am still earning from paid to post forums. Now, I also do article writing and writing reviews. It is going so well so far.

Doing micro jobs is one reliable way for students to earn money. They don't require much time and are fairly easy to do. Sites like Appen offer micro jobs that aim to help developers create more useful programs for cameras. They will usually be asked to take photos or videos of themselves performing different actions. An iPhone or iPad is usually required for these types of jobs but there are also projects that require the use of Android phones.

Is there any way for students and stay at home moms to earn some money without even applying for a full-time job? Yes, there is. Plus, it doesn’t matter if you are a student, a stay at home mom or a retired professional. All you need is the ability to provide your own services such as data entry and content writing and you’re all set to start your first legitimate online job.

Blogging

In blogging, you don’t need to be a graduate of any college degree. You can blog about anything that you want and you’ll be able to convert your stock knowledge into money. As long as you have a computer with a stable internet connection, you can begin your blogging career by posting a variety of topics that could attract a stable amount of readers and visitors. Furthermore, there are a lot of free blogging platforms that you can use such as WordPress, TypePad, Weebly and Blogger. Just keep in mind that the income that you’ll earn through blogging will have to come from a variety of methods such as advertising and sponsored posts.

Data entry jobs

Data entry can be done by those who are confident of their typing skills. The nature of this job will basically involve a lot of typing and you have to be accurate enough to transcribe the given files into a separate software or computer program. Given the fact that there is an increasing demand for data entry clerks, you can easily offer your data entry services to Odesk, Elance and Freelancer.

Do you have a large network of friends? Are you good at selling? If your answer is yes then you can take advantage of your network by selling a lot of interesting items or products. You can sell eBooks, digital song albums, home-made cookies, gadgets, apparels, greeting cards, business cards and a whole lot more. Some of the most trusted sites wherein you can apply as an affiliate or retailer are as follows: Etsy, Zazzle, Amazon, ClickBank, E-Junkie, Ebay and CafePress.

Micro-Jobs

Think of the things that you are willing to do for $5 or $10 dollars? Are you willing to make a funny video of yourself while promoting a certain item, service or shop? If you think that you are creative enough to make some money out of your hidden talents, you can definitely sell your gigs to Fiverr, DoUpTo, Zeerk, TenBux as well as to GigBucks. These are the most popular sites for micro-job workers and all that you need to do is to create and promote your unique gigs to your friends and relatives.

Social Networking

Facebook may be the king of social networks but it doesn’t pay you for the hours that you spend on its system. If you are a student or a stay at home mom, you’ll most likely spend a lot of your time by checking the latest updates from your online friends. Come to think of it, why not monetize your social networking activities? Unlike Facebook, there are certain sites wherein you can get paid by simply doing the activities that you usually do online. There’s RedGage, Gather and FanBox. These sites will pay you by uploading photos, sharing links, uploading videos and a whole lot more.
I really need such jobs and a guard. I need more online businesses that can fetch money for me since I am still schooling and have no serious job at hand. I tried creating a website but I notice it's something I cannot do alone plus lack of income to get a domain name.

Asides blogging which normally takes time before you can start eaening from it , working on paid to post forums sites too also brings if you are serious and focus on what you are doing.

Selling of recharge card is one good business I can recommend for a student while staying at home and be making money, and these kind of business can never stress you as student when doing it.

Blogging

Data entry jobs

Micro-Jobs

Social Networking

Nice compilation, but after going through all of this the one that caught my eye the most is social networking. If we can put our phone to use we could earn enough to take care of ourselves with just socials medias

Working on paid to post forum site is the best way for student and stay at home mum can learn and earn their daily income because you don't need to pass through any unnecessary stress before earning .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds