Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Legitimate Online Jobs for Students and Stay at Home Moms

Becoming a virtual research assistant is also good as a student since you're inclined to such already.
Writing jobs as freelancing is also great, you already write and have a good idea of what's expected; so completing such jobs won't be an issue.

Advertisement Placeholder
The Simpler, Safer Way to Pay and Get Paid. Sign Up for an Account for Free. World-Class Security. Truly Global. Get Started in Minutes. Simple and Convenient. Safer and Protected. Any Device. 24/7 Customer Support.

You can sign up with freelance marketplace like writeraccess.com if you are good at articles on different topics. They have wide range of clients with high-paying jobs which you can do to earn money on the side.

Learning a profitable skill and freelancing it is what I am going to recommend very well for either students or stay-at-home wives. It will only take them a few months in order to acquire a good skill.

Blogging is my biggest goal now for working from home. I am already learning to be consistent in my article writing by writing daily for Opera News Hub. I hope to very soon have my own blog so I can start writing for myself.

Is there any way for students and stay at home moms to earn some money without even applying for a full-time job? Yes, there is. Plus, it doesn’t matter if you are a student, a stay at home mom or a retired professional. All you need is the ability to provide your own services such as data entry and content writing and you’re all set to start your first legitimate online job.

Blogging

In blogging, you don’t need to be a graduate of any college degree. You can blog about anything that you want and you’ll be able to convert your stock knowledge into money. As long as you have a computer with a stable internet connection, you can begin your blogging career by posting a variety of topics that could attract a stable amount of readers and visitors. Furthermore, there are a lot of free blogging platforms that you can use such as WordPress, TypePad, Weebly and Blogger. Just keep in mind that the income that you’ll earn through blogging will have to come from a variety of methods such as advertising and sponsored posts.

You can read about five common traits of successful bloggers here.

Data entry jobs

Data entry can be done by those who are confident of their typing skills. The nature of this job will basically involve a lot of typing and you have to be accurate enough to transcribe the given files into a separate software or computer program. Given the fact that there is an increasing demand for data entry clerks, you can easily offer your data entry services to Odesk, Elance and Freelancer.

Selling a variety of products

Do you have a large network of friends? Are you good at selling? If your answer is yes then you can take advantage of your network by selling a lot of interesting items or products. You can sell eBooks, digital song albums, home-made cookies, gadgets, apparels, greeting cards, business cards and a whole lot more. Some of the most trusted sites wherein you can apply as an affiliate or retailer are as follows: Etsy, Zazzle, Amazon, ClickBank, E-Junkie, Ebay and CafePress.

Micro-Jobs

Think of the things that you are willing to do for $5 or $10 dollars? Are you willing to make a funny video of yourself while promoting a certain item, service or shop? If you think that you are creative enough to make some money out of your hidden talents, you can definitely sell your gigs to Fiverr, DoUpTo, Zeerk, TenBux as well as to GigBucks. These are the most popular sites for micro-job workers and all that you need to do is to create and promote your unique gigs to your friends and relatives.

Social Networking

Facebook may be the king of social networks but it doesn’t pay you for the hours that you spend on its system. If you are a student or a stay at home mom, you’ll most likely spend a lot of your time by checking the latest updates from your online friends. Come to think of it, why not monetize your social networking activities? Unlike Facebook, there are certain sites wherein you can get paid by simply doing the activities that you usually do online. There’s RedGage, Gather and FanBox. These sites will pay you by uploading photos, sharing links, uploading videos and a whole lot more.
You deserve some accolades for this article you posted here for us to learn on what to do while sitting at home, because during the harsh pandemic assuming people know about all this I don’t think we will pray for it to end I guess.

If you don't intend to make money with it then why did you now open the blog. Because I believe that most people create a blog for them to earn money with it. Like showing some ads or selling some things or even promoting there affiliates links on the blog to earn money
Will see eyes open by blog I haven't been able to any money online from it although I didn't spend any money in opening up the blog because I never even intended to use it to get money online.

Digital and graphic designers might find rewarding jobs that allow you to work from home and on a flexible schedule. You may work in graphic design to develop logos or advertisements, assist in the design of a website's appearance and feel, or produce signs, brochures, or other informational items.

If you don't intend to make money with it then why did you now open the blog. Because I believe that most people create a blog for them to earn money with it. Like showing some ads or selling some things or even promoting there affiliates links on the blog to earn money
I opened my blog not just because I want to make money with it but because I want to have fun posting of the platform because I have been looking for a platform to express myself and express my thoughts on and not necessarily because I want to be making money with it.

There are many legimate source of income for students and mom staying at home like starting a tutorials class online this will make then earned even something small.

I opened my blog not just because I want to make money with it but because I want to have fun posting of the platform because I have been looking for a platform to express myself and express my thoughts on and not necessarily because I want to be making money with it.
Well that is your choice. I also have a guy in my area that have a blog just for fun. But when the blog started to receive lots of traffic. He got convinced by a friend that he can make money with the blog and he followed the friend idea. And now he is earning good amount of money with the blog

Well that is your choice. I also have a guy in my area that have a blog just for fun. But when the blog started to receive lots of traffic. He got convinced by a friend that he can make money with the blog and he followed the friend idea. And now he is earning good amount of money with the blog
Well that is actually the plan that I have for my blog as for now I really think that I should just be doing it for the fun of it and when the traffic keep coming then I will definitely monetize it.

Well that is actually the plan that I have for my blog as for now I really think that I should just be doing it for the fun of it and when the traffic keep coming then I will definitely monetize it.
I think I like your idea. That is what I will also do. Because I still want to have a blog and monetize it. But my only problem now is how to write good content and how to write an article with more than 800 words. Because it to get approved by Google Adsense the words need to be upto 800 words

1. Blogging. Blogging is one of the best online jobs from home for students.
2. Content Writing.
3. Online tutoring jobs for students.
4. Become a YouTuber.
5. Logo Designing Services.
There are many legitimate onkine jobs and ways which a nursing mother at home and students can earn from, and one of them is through blogging and having a YouTube channel.

blogging is also popular in our clime also,but another engagement that is very popular among the young people is graphics design and affiliate marketing,as most of the young persons i know,look for online jobs where they can stay at the comfort of their homes and do the job.
All the options are good but blogging is good because one you will exposed to many things, like a house wife who does not socialize that much through blogging the person tends to know more about the things that are happening around both good and bad. Also sites like Bisdustry where you don't have to get or trouble yourself about anything just data and time only you are good to go

I think I like your idea. That is what I will also do. Because I still want to have a blog and monetize it. But my only problem now is how to write good content and how to write an article with more than 800 words. Because it to get approved by Google Adsense the words need to be upto 800 words
If you really don't have the skills to be writing content for your blog I think you can get someone to be writing this article is for you and you'll be paying the person's depends for them.

Legitimate job for student is to start affiliate marketing online this will really give them more profit, so affiliate marketing is very good for student.

This is very nice post. Thanks for all the information you have shared here. I will to join the sites that you have mentioned and their corresponding job descriptions. It will really help a lot especially to students and moms.

Unfortunately, just like in the offline world, you will only be able to earn money from online jobs if you have great skills. I believe that a person should master and learn SEO skills and this way he or she will be able to earn money making his or her own website. But earning money from website takes a lot of time and effort.

If you really don't have the skills to be writing content for your blog I think you can get someone to be writing this article is for you and you'll be paying the person's depends for them.
That is the problem I don't want to be paying people to write for my blog because currently I don't have a blog and I have not earn with a blog before. I don't know if my blog will have lots of traffic to monetize the blog. I don't want to waste my investment. Maybe after I have been earning from the blog I will be paying writers.

I think transcribing services is one of the ways a student or a single mummy can earn money online. There is a lot of demand for this service in the marketplace. All it requires is few minutes of your time then you are going to God.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds