Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Last Domain you Bought?

Advertisement Placeholder
I bought a lot of domains related to vine :p

I will have to release them once I get some sites done on them :p
Adsense earnings nearly tripled since some of these vine sites went live.

Wow. I didn't know Vine sites were so profitable. :) I look forward to seeing the sites.

Wow. I didn't know Vine sites were so profitable. :) I look forward to seeing the sites.
Got the script off of Digital Point for $55. Looks like they took it down now. Here is the one I'm currently working on out of like the million vine sites xD
www.myBestVines.com

I'm currently trying to buy bestvines . com and .net from its current owner. Just replied to them today.

Well my last two domains were solely bought for a reason; a cheap deal at Namecheap, less than 1 dollar for a ME and a US domain.

Not really plans for these nor yet developed one month later after this purchase :\

Got the script off of Digital Point for $55. Looks like they took it down now. Here is the one I'm currently working on out of like the million vine sites xD
www.myBestVines.com
I'm currently trying to buy bestvines . com and .net from its current owner. Just replied to them today.
Wow, that's brilliant! :eek:
I think I will have to steal this idea and create one for myself! xD
It could take a lot of time since I am kind of busy at my work! :(((

The last domain I bought was networkfm.net.

However that project I think might have run its course.

Wow, that's brilliant! :O
I think I will have to steal this idea and create one for myself! xD
It could take a lot of time since I am kind of busy at my work! :(((

Inb4 all Xploiter did today was talk about new projects and drove me mental with ideas before dismissing it as too much effort. xD

I've recently bought another domain for a college project (I seem to do a lot of them..). I believe its called boxofsurprises.org.uk. I'm not trying to go national or anything so the .org.uk doesn't bother me, haha.

I bought learnwebdesign.org and a few other design related domains from the dynadot marketplace :)

Sam, hy do you buy from register.com ? As far as I know the renewal is very expensive. Unless you transfer it to your Namecheap or GoDaddy account. Anyway, it is your way, so I cannot say anything.
Anyway, I bought two domains some days/weeks ago. First of all, I bought seoawesome.net which I sell to JimmysNetwork for 10$. Thank God, Namecheap coupons are awesome, haha. And the other one is: greekwebmasters.net . I am starting a new greek webmaster blog, so it's pretty good! :)

Sam, hy do you buy from register.com ? As far as I know the renewal is very expensive. Unless you transfer it to your Namecheap or GoDaddy account. Anyway, it is your way, so I cannot say anything.
Anyway, I bought two domains some days/weeks ago. First of all, I bought seoawesome.net which I sell to JimmysNetwork for 10$. Thank God, Namecheap coupons are awesome, haha. And the other one is: greekwebmasters.net . I am starting a new greek webmaster blog, so it's pretty good! :)

Wait - me? I think I've bought from register.com once for stpsib.com (a small note project that I was going to do). Other than that I avoid them because as you said renewal is a killer and you have to ring up to transfer.

Good to see members finding great domain names that are still available.

The last domain I purchased was IrishBusinessForum.com not sure that I will get round to putting a site on it, any time soon, but I feel it has great potential.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds