Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Knowledge or Money: which is more important in starting a business?

I think they are both important, I can't say one is more important than the other. Knowledge without application is useless, the best way to apply is through money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Knowledge is very important in starting up a business because it is needed to run all their shares of the business and with the same knowledge one can use to yield more profits

Both knowledge and money are very important in a business, you cannot take one and live the other. If you have the knowledge and without money, then the knowledge is useless. If you have the money and no knowledge, then you would end up wasting the money.

Both knowledge and money are very important in a business, you cannot take one and live the other. If you have the knowledge and without money, then the knowledge is useless. If you have the money and no knowledge, then you would end up wasting the money.
I agree that both knowledge and money are the most important in the business. But given only 1 of them then I would go for the knowledge. You can gather funds for the need of money but with knowledge it is a process of learning that may take time.

Both of them are important of course but I think money is more important cause at least money could make you hire experienced people but you cannot start with no money .

In starting a business one has to be very careful and make sure all is in place before starting in order to avoid making avoidable mistakes.
Between money and knowledge about a business, which is more important to the business owner who is just starting?
I choose knowledge. Money will just be wasted if you don't know what to do. That's what happened to some lottery winners. They are just one day millionaires.

I agree that both knowledge and money are the most important in the business. But given only 1 of them then I would go for the knowledge. You can gather funds for the need of money but with knowledge it is a process of learning that may take time.
True, with your knowledge you can also make use of it in making money to start up the business as one. Though one might argue that if you have the money, you can hire those with the knowledge to do your work for you.

The both knowledge and money are very important and imperative to aquire before one can able to start business. But knowledge come first, you have to learn to have knowledge about the business you want to go into after that you will be fined money to invest on your knowledge. Therefore, both are working for each other.
I completely agree with you that both knowledge and money are very integral and business world as they both equally contribute to the success or failure of a business full stop if an entrepreneur has a lot of money and has a lot of knowledge about the business that is start then that business will become very successful.

Knowledge is power and it's needed before you think about the capital. Both money and knowledge is needed to make a successful trade. Without a know how , the business can not survive likewise if capital is available the business can not start

I choose knowledge. Money will just be wasted if you don't know what to do. That's what happened to some lottery winners. They are just one day millionaires.
Some individuals would argue about this, but I am still convinced any day anytime that knowledge is the most important as money can't go anywhere in helping us achieving success in business.

If you have money you can only start business but if you have knowledge you can run it well and more well in future as well because these two things play a vital role in your business .money helps you to buy and sell your products but knowledge helps you to show your talent,experience,and
co-orporation with unity so these both things are important
Well in my own opinion I would say that money and knowledge are both equally important in the grand scheme of things when it comes to the business world as these two things are the most controlling power for any business to become successful.

Well in my own opinion I would say that money and knowledge are both equally important in the grand scheme of things when it comes to the business world as these two things are the most controlling power for any business to become successful.
Absolutely, when any of them is lacking, it would be really difficult for the business to ever make any significant progress at all as they work together.

In starting a business, knowledge is the first required. With the knowledge you will know the up and down of the business, the better location of the business.

Absolutely, when any of them is lacking, it would be really difficult for the business to ever make any significant progress at all as they work together.
This is just the truth as this money and knowledge of the business as very important aspect of any business that if any of them is lacking then the business can never start or make any headway.

In starting a business, knowledge is the first required. With the knowledge you will know the up and down of the business, the better location of the business.
Some people have such knowledge but the lack of needed funds has made it impossible for them to even consider starting the business.

Both knowledge and money are important thing or steps to have before starting a business. But knowledge is the most important because with the knowledge you can get money to start any business you want.
[automerge]1626375645[/automerge]
Some people have such knowledge but the lack of needed funds has made it impossible for them to even consider starting the business.
Yeah, that happen because the only use the knowledge on only the business without find out way to use there knowledge and get money to start such business.

I am going for the money , in my own perspective , I have the knowledge of business but i don't have the money to start the business, somewhat the essence ofnthe knowledge, if I have money and I don't have the knowledge , I can easily employ someone with knowledge as my assistance.
In starting a business one has to be very careful and make sure all is in place before starting in order to avoid making avoidable mistakes.
Between money and knowledge about a business, which is more important to the business owner who is just starting?

If we are going to be very honest you will the both in order to go far in your business but its just that with money you can hit competent people

The two are both important in business. You need money to establish a business while you need knowledge and experience to manage the business to be successful.

If we are going to be very honest you will the both in order to go far in your business but its just that with money you can hit competent people
Money will help you to establish your own business and maintain it to its full capacity, knowledge cab also help you managed the business successfully and I believe both of them are absolutely necessary as you said in any business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds