Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Knowledge or Money: which is more important in starting a business?

If we are going to be very honest you will the both in order to go far in your business but its just that with money you can hit competent people
The business world requires both money and the business knowledge for the business to really Excel at all because if any one of them is absent in any business then there is no way that the business can ever Excel.

Advertisement Placeholder
Money will help you to establish your own business and maintain it to its full capacity, knowledge cab also help you managed the business successfully and I believe both of them are absolutely necessary as you said in any business.
Well said, the two must work together for the business to succeed. A business owner with capital But lack the knowledge to run the business would end up wasting the capital. While a business owner with the knowledge but lack capital, would just be there with the knowledge but cant put it to good use.

I am going for the money , in my own perspective , I have the knowledge of business but i don't have the money to start the business, somewhat the essence ofnthe knowledge, if I have money and I don't have the knowledge , I can easily employ someone with knowledge as my assistance.
Do you think such person with the knowledge would not think they deserve to earn more than you even when it is your money working in the business?

I will choose knowledge over money and because it is the same knowledge that you will use to make money and the same knowledge is still needed to run your business

This would depend a lot on The context in particular. As a new business owner your deep and sound knowledge of the market might be what you need the most to navigate.

I will choose knowledge over money and because it is the same knowledge that you will use to make money and the same knowledge is still needed to run your business
Do you know with money you can get knowledge ? , All you need is employ those who have the knowledge and the business will run smoothly

One can say that with knowledge, you can make and manage wealth pretty well. But without knowledge, your wealth will.finish and end so quickly before your face and you'd become a broke person again

I think they are both important when trying to start a business, but knowledge can get you the money if you know how to use it properly.

All are important as far as business is concerned but I n starting a business money comes first , because you might have knowledge but no money to start business and you might lack enough knowledge about a particular business but has the money .

Both money and knowledge is important but I believe knowledge is more important. Without knowledge if you put money into business it will fail, but without money if you have knowledge you can use it to raise money for the business you intend to do.

Knowledge is the foremost when it comes to starting a business. After knowledge is money. if you put money in a business you don't know about you are going to lose that money with a short period of time.

The two are very important. If you have knowledge and you don't when money to carry out the business then it will be q water and also if there is no knowledge for a business then the business can not work. But money can still buy knowledge by employing people with knowledge for the business

I think in the principle of business capital ( money) is something that is important or even most important according to majority perception, but we tend to forget business is something you run with money but idea control it so what I mean in tally hear is with money you can start a business but without knowledge about the business it will lead to business failure or lost that means the business will not be profitable which is the main aim of business so money(capital) is important in business but knowledge and idea on how to run the business is most important so rounding up here I will say knowledge comes first

Both the things are required to start and run a successful business. If you do not have knowledge, you will invest and make mistakes and end up suffering from loss. On the other hand, knowledge without sufficient capital is also useless.

Knowledge is more of a value to me than money. If you have the money but done have any knowledge on how to manage it, it will simply vanish without trace in a short time. What use then would it have been having the money?

In starting a business both knowledge and money are equally important because one cannot do with one and leave the other. Hence both are necessary for success in business

They are both important in starting a business. You need money to finance the business while you need knowledge to run and manage it successfully.

Knowledge is very important in starting up a business. If you have knowledge with little funds the business can actually survive but if you have money without knowledge in business the business might collapse

They are both very important , because it's the money you would use to execute the knowledge of the business you are actually interested in running , so they are both important in business

you will be needed every thing for doing business. Knowledge, wisdom, experience and money. If you have knowledge, and not money then you are unable to start a business. If you have money but not experience then, you can't do business any more.
The both ( knowledge and money ) will be needed in starting a business because they both works hand in hand, a business knowledge without money is nothing , while If you have money without knowledge , you can employ people with knowldege to work for you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds