Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Knowledge or Money: which is more important in starting a business?

U can't choose, any one that comes first is a win for you. But I would say knowledge, cos knowledge would tell you how much u need and what to do when the money comes. Having money first, you know the demon that follows money especially when you lack self control

Advertisement Placeholder
In starting a business one has to be very careful and make sure all is in place before starting in order to avoid making avoidable mistakes.
Between money and knowledge about a business, which is more important to the business owner who is just starting?
I would like to say that both are very important to start business How can you start your own business if you don't have money?And if you have money then you should also have the knowledge that you can be able to earn money by starting what kind of business.

In starting a business one has to be very careful and make sure all is in place before starting in order to avoid making avoidable mistakes.
Between money and knowledge about a business, which is more important to the business owner who is just starting?
Knowledge and money is very important when starting a business, one who wants to start a business should have the money and knowledge to start up the business but in my own opinion I think one who is just starting all he needs is the money there's the saying money answereth all things, your money can get you all the knowledge you need in starting the business. Having just the knowledge is not enough because you need money to put your knowledge into action but with money you can gain the knowledge needed to start the business and also start the business.

Both knowledge and money are important for any business to be successful. But there are people who started with less money but gained popularity with their skills required to build a business and then became rich as well.

Both are very important, when you lack either knowledge your business ideas can never be born, or it will collapse before it begin. Without money there is no business. Money big-money

U can't choose, any one that comes first is a win for you. But I would say knowledge, cos knowledge would tell you how much u need and what to do when the money comes. Having money first, you know the demon that follows money especially when you lack self control

I do not think that knowledge alone is sufficient enough. However, we can say that knowledge is really important when it comes to business. Almost all the people in this world earn some amount of money. If they have good knowldge, they would be able to make more money by investing the limited capital they have.

Both are very important, when you lack either knowledge your business ideas can never be born, or it will collapse before it begin. Without money there is no business. Money big-money
If you have big money for the capital of a start up then you can hire a manager to handle the operation. From there you can learn the ropes easily. Just be careful if you cannot fully trust the manager.

I do not think that knowledge alone is sufficient enough. However, we can say that knowledge is really important when it comes to business. Almost all the people in this world earn some amount of money. If they have good knowldge, they would be able to make more money by investing the limited capital they have.
The two actually works together and has to go together, but in terms of which should come first, personally I fell it is the knowledge, cause if the money comes first before the knowledge, you mind spend it wrongly before getting the right idea

Money will always be the better option because we need to know that people with money can always hire business consultants or financial advisers and what not

Basically. Both are very essential for a business. Ine needs to know that money is very important in business so also is knowledge but money is more important. Money can buy knowledge of others

I am going to choose knowledge over money. Without knowledge you are going to lose the entire money. This is the reason why it is being said that a fool and his money will soon part.

The two actually works together and has to go together, but in terms of which should come first, personally I fell it is the knowledge, cause if the money comes first before the knowledge, you mind spend it wrongly before getting the right idea

Yes, I think that applications of proper information and knowledge about any particular kind of business is one of the most crucial things along with the capital. Many people do not have knowledge so they invest money in to many money making programs and earn profits without knowledge. So this is why I think money is slightly more important than knowledge.

I am going to choose knowledge over money. Without knowledge you are going to lose the entire money. This is the reason why it is being said that a fool and his money will soon part.
Well said, some persons would want to get the money first but in most cases you might end up spending the money on the wrong things then by the time you have gotten the right thing to do, there would be no money to use it on

Both knowledge and money is good, in the sense that knowledge is needed to acquire more money. Without knowledge I do not think that money will be acquired and without money you will only acquire limited amount of knowledge.

Hmm..I would go with both because both of them are very important,but if i have to pick one instead,I'll go with knowledge instead..before one can go into a business,one has to have enough knowledge of one is going into before thinking of the funds.

A business owner who is just starting up in his new business will definitely be needing both to succeed in his business else he will become a complete failure. He need knowledge on how to run his affairs as well as the money to build his business

I would choose money over knowledge. A lot of people out there have ideas but can not implement them because of lack of money but with money, you can even employ some one to share his knowledge

To be sincere, both money and knowledge are highly needed in starting a business. To me, money is more important in the sense that you can buy knowledge with money

I would choose money over knowledge. A lot of people out there have ideas but can not implement them because of lack of money but with money, you can even employ some one to share his knowledge
You are just thinking like me exactly because to me I believe that it is easier for people to get an understanding on the type of business they want ,but money is always the most challenging.

You are just thinking like me exactly because to me I believe that it is easier for people to get an understanding on the type of business they want ,but money is always the most challenging.
And if you really think about it money is not really the problem, it could be gotten from friends or families or bank it's ti Pat back that is the only work

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds