Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Knowledge or Money: which is more important in starting a business?

Both knowledge and money are very important to start any business. But knowledge is more important than Money 💰. If you have a knowledge and do not have much money, you can increase the business with your knowledge. You can also develop your skills through the knowledge.
Knowledge is a very important aspect of our lives. Even if you have the money to pay people, they are most likely to use your ignorance to cheat you. I do not always agree with people who say knowledge is less important.

Advertisement Placeholder
In starting a business, knowledge is very important, because without knowledge, money alone will not be able to run a successful business. So knowledge is the first while money comes after.

Well in my opinion I think the two works hand in hand but knowledge is the ultimate bacsue even if you don't have the money but you have the knowledge you will always come up with great ideas on how to get the money to start the business. So knowledge is very important.

Knowledge is far important than money. Money can acquire many things like an object which has been made through knowledge. Knowledge is very important, through knowledge you can acquire money, but money only can't help you acquire knowledge. A rich man with knowledge is very foolish. Knowledge is very essential to every thing and one in life

Money without proper knowledge about the business can lead to a great financial loss and regrets. Proper knowledge without much money can still start from somewhere even without much money. I think know can fetch you the money you need but money may not give you the proper knowledge if you have not made up your mind to acquire it.

Knowledge is the most important. You can start a business with money but if dare try to establish a business without having a knowledge, the business will soon be closed. You use knowledge to make money.

money is much more important in starting a business than knowledge ,as for knowledge you can get to borrow it from anywhere or even by knowledge by way of employing someone to use his technical know-how

Neither knowledge or Monday can be removed when starting a new business, these two are major factor in any startups. None can be neglected, because you need to be knowledgeably aware about the business you are venturing into. Money is also very important in starting the business, so it's the two or nothing.

knowledge is more important in starting à business and likewise money. For a person to start à business that has adéquate capital but without knowledge is Just à wastage of time, bécasse thé business Will only spend thé Money without using knowledge.

knowledge is more important in starting à business and likewise money. For a person to start à business that has adéquate capital but without knowledge is Just à wastage of time, bécasse thé business Will only spend thé Money without using knowledge.
In as much as you want to lie to yourself, you will always need both the knowledge and money to actually start your new business. How can knowledge alone be effective in helping you to start a business? It's never possible as far as I am concerned.

Laughs, knowledge will help you to reach higher level in your career. Without knowledge, you won't be able to manage your funds, build your funds to higher amount. The knowledge we are talking about isn't only the academic knowledge, but all round knowledge.

Choosing between knowledge and money has always been a controversial issue but I would go for knowledge because knowledge gives enlightening to ideas that would bring money.

Both are very necessary in order to attain greater heights,as a business or organization. Even if you don't have knowledge but money you could hire people to do it for you but you might be duped. If you have knowledge and no money no bank will loan you money easily, so a little of both is necessary.

Choosing between knowledge and money has always been a controversial issue but I would go for knowledge because knowledge gives enlightening to ideas that would bring money.
You're right. Let's not forget what king Solomon in the bible asked God for. And what God added up to him, after seeking for knowledge alone. We too, can beg for knowledge and expect other meaningful things to follow it.

You're right. Let's not forget what king Solomon in the bible asked God for. And what God added up to him, after seeking for knowledge alone. We too, can beg for knowledge and expect other meaningful things to follow it.
Lol, I like your biblical quotation. Yeah its true, there is even an addage that says knowledge and ideas rule the world which means that all successful people today started by conceiving ideas, executive it and making money from it later.

knowledge is more important when starting a business , if you are willing to earn more from the business you need to have knowledge and know the kind of business you are ready to start with

Lol, I like your biblical quotation. Yeah its true, there is even an addage that says knowledge and ideas rule the world which means that all successful people today started by conceiving ideas, executive it and making money from it later.
Nice comments you made. Knowledge and ideas is wealth. Without the two, it will be hard for one to add to his or her worth for life. Even if we inherited the property, without knowledge, ideas we can't hold on to the property to generate more funds.

Both are equally important to me. Having the knowledge about a business without the required means to get capital is baseless. So also is having money without knowledge. However, one can employ knowledgeable people to start up a business if one has money

I believe both of them are required. In fact, I even believe more than those things are required when it comes to investing money. You need skills, planning, advice of people, and proper strategy in order to run a successful business. Investing is not just about money or knowledge. It is also about having the ability to lessen loss and maximize profit in any buisiness.

I would say both, but honestly a good brain on your shoulders can really get you far. But either way you go, money is needed to get something started. You can have all the money in the world, and can still fail. I think brains are a lot more important, because you can start a business with nearly nothing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds