Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Know the Difference between Investment and Business

Your explanation gave a clear difference between investment and business, but almost work interchangeable, because the money you use to get your products ready or service available for people is an investment waiting for return when you profit.

Advertisement Placeholder
The terms Investments and business are quite similar in that both need you to commit some money in anticipation of future profit or benefit. On the surface, an investment product and a business may appear to be worlds apart. One vehicle involves investing your money in financial markets and the other functions by selling products and services to people. The key difference, however, is that in business; you are actively involved in management while in investments, your role is more passive.

As their name implies, their differences is just that one is short term earning and the other one is a long term earning. For investing it a long term earning meaning is requires money but does not bring results as soon as investing, it takes time to bring ROI. While business is the act of selling and buying, its a short term earning, you earn at the point of sales.

Both of them are very much identical and mostly mistaken to be the other. They are identical in the sense that you bring out some money to commit to a particular project with the hope of getting a profit or higher returns. The major difference between them is that in business you have to be active and spend your time and energy towards its success while in an investment you dont have too.

To know the difference we have to explain what investment and business is. First let’s take investment and ask Wikipedia for the definition. Investment is the commitment of money or capital to purchase financial instruments or other assets in order to gain profitable returns in form of interest, income, or appreciation of the value of the instrument.

Whew. Alright how about we talk that in English. Investment is just placing cash in something in the expectation of making a benefit later on. You can invest in numerous things, such countless examples of ventures like land, real estate, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, forex, and so forth....

What is business: A business is an association or organization that provides products and services and makes benefit subsequently. We have internet business, retail (buy&sell) business and other examples of business.
I think there is no need more difference between business and investment. In the way of my idea if we invest large amount in any business then we get large profit from that business which we do so that business is not successful without investment the first world of business is best one

The cash put into beginning and maintaining a business is a speculation. Business is probably the hardest venture to make since it requires something beyond cash. Therefore, it is a proprietorship speculation with very enormous expected returns.

Investment and business are almost the same. investment you put your money on a particular thing and you are expecting a return within a particular period of time. Business also, you invest your money on it and expect a return within a period of time maybe every monthly, weekly or daily.

Though the purpose of investment and business is to make profit but there’s a tiny difference between them. Investment may not be physical asset. It may be in form of portfolio asset or paperworks or online asset. Business deals with physical products or services

They are two cog on the same wheel. Investment and business want to the same because both involve profit but they are little difference. Investment involve put your money in financial market while business involve buying and selling of product and render service to the people. Business you actively involve in management while investment you role is more passive.

In my opinion, i don't think investment and business means the same thing. I can define business as an organization or enterprising entity engaged in commercial, industrial, or professional activities. While investment can be seen as the action or process of investing money for profit. That is my take.

Business and investment are two different things although in both you put in your money expecting an output in terms of profit. In business you are actively involved in management and decision taking but investment is a third party scheme, you only earn your ROI.

Investment and business is unlike brother and sister , investment is the money puts in something to achieved a profit at the end of day or year. Therefore business is the act of investing money into something to achieved profit by doing selling and buying . in investment one do not use human or man power it only uses the capital you have but in business one has to work hard to achieved what he or she have invested into.

One of the difference between investment and business is that investment can be made and one could sit at the comfort of one's house while expecting the returns. But for business, when it is established, one has to look for every means to make the business attract customers and also to ensure the retention of previous customers
Exactly, that is the major difference between a business and investment, although a business and investment is both aim at making profits but a business requires efforts and hardworking while investment is just your money working for you

Investment and business are quite similar in the sense that you commit some money in the hope of future profit. The difference between both is that in business, you need to be actively involved in it while investment is a means of passive income

Investment and business are the same, so you need to make some money in anticipation of future profits or benefits. However, the main difference is that in business. While you are active in management while investing, your role is more passive

Nice definitions, in another words and clear terms with what I understand from your definitions of the two terms, investment is for future plan while the business one is for the immidiate gain while we exchange goods and service for money.

You have said all, I also look at investment as an act of buying and wait for some time in other to get profit on top while business as owning a company or producing products which can be sold all the time.

As for me there's different between business and investment but both work hands to hand but business is is what you doing for living and it's what you doing as work I mean your personal work but investment is what you doing with money to multiple without doing anything but watching what they using your money to do

Investments and business are comparable in that both need you to submit some cash fully expecting future benefit or advantage. The key distinction, in any case, is that in business; you are effectively engaged with the board while in investments, your job is more aloof.

The both are very similar as you put in your money. That aside, one major difference between them is in business, you are actively involve while in investment, you are passively involve. Your money is working for you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds