Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Keyword Density

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Keyword density refers to the number of times keywords appear on your web page. Ideally, 5 percent keyword density is considered best. In other words in an article of 100 words, you can repeat your keyword 5 times. You can use keywords on the title, subtitle, and the content body, but it should come naturally, and not forced.

Advertisement Placeholder
I see if you use a grammar checker then they will help you with redundancy and how many keywords you have to place or to write per page or anything related instead of writing directly an article without keeping attention to these points.

SEO experts believe that 1-2% of a target keyword in content is ideal enough. It means the target keyword must be used 1-2 times in the content of around 100 words. To avoid repetition of those keywords, you can use derivatives of that word.

I wouldn't sweat it. None of the winners are probably concerned with it. It's just my guess. I would focus on a big social media presence and having good materia

I think that is where the aspect of creativity have to come to play,because if you know how to put out content very well that would naturally bring in your keyword,then you are sur of coming out tops when they do search.

One of the common black hat SEO is keyword stuffing. Some people are doing this knowingly and some are doing it unknowingly. Adding a lot of keywords do not mean you will easily rank

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds