Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Key Factors of SEO

Consistent content that has a lot of value. If you can consistently create fresh content that helps people with the biggest problems in your niche, improves their lives, saves them money, entertains them, or makes them happier with life - you'll win on search engines.

Of course, some keyword research and placement are helpful, but there is no more reason to overdo it anymore. Algorithms are smarter than we think, especially now that AI is starting to get heavier utilization.

there is no more reason to overdo it anymore
but I still see those b;land, milk toast articles that are top tens, best ofs, how tos (this last one can sometimes be helpful). So people still play the old keyword game. It's now to the point where the notion of appending reddit tot the end of a search query is becoming popular.

but I still see those b;land, milk toast articles that are top tens, best ofs, how tos (this last one can sometimes be helpful). So people still play the old keyword game. It's now to the point where the notion of appending reddit tot the end of a search query is becoming popular.
I think listicles are only good for certain niches.
I have a local hiking blog. My listicles tend to be the most visited of my posts. Of course, I'm creating them based on market questions and requests. It's easier to do that in a local SEO environment though, I'll admit that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor