Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Key🔑 To Successful Business: Technology Taking the Front Seat.

Technology adoption in every kind of business has taken over the operations in most businesses today already. If you are not hooked in one way or the other to any, you are really missing out. You will need a platform for a start like your own website or online store as the case may be.

Advertisement Placeholder
We cannot rule out the importance of technologies in any business, but business failure is not limited to the lack of technology presence in business, there are many factors that can contribute to the failure of a business. Many businesses have survived in the past without technologies and are still surviving, the introduction of technologies in businesses only makes transactions easier and faster.

In every are of the human endeavor right now, technology advancement are what is taking the center stage and you should not be shy to use them in your business because it makes work easier and more efficient.
[automerge]1622540052[/automerge]
To a my business to be successful now, they have to make technology to be at the helm of affairs. This would make the work to go faster and aslo make processes to be done swiftly.

Last edited:
In the Modern society we really need to put all the strategy of a business into consideration and if we believe that linking our business into the internet will make it succeed then we don't have any other option than to adapt to this system of marketing.

Yes there is a vital role of Internet and technology in the success of business. And its very handy because by this we remain in contact woth others and we able to know the ups and downs of graph of business etc. But attention and hardworking are the basics of business.
It is true that internet and technology play a very vital role in the success of any business but there are some businesses that do not require technology for them to sell and such businesses can survive without technology but these businesses are very few compared to the ones that need the impact of the internet and technology.

It is no longer a news that for every successful business there is an optimal use of the Tech and Internet. But most startup failures in businesses is caused by little or no attention on how best to link their business to the internet with the help of modern Technology.
What is your take on this?
What i have come to discover is that,any busines that does not want to leverage on the use of social media and technology to do and promote his business,will definitely struggle to meet up with the demands of the market.It will has made the process of running busines easier.

We cannot rule out the importance of technologies in any business, but business failure is not limited to the lack of technology presence in business, there are many factors that can contribute to the failure of a business. Many businesses have survived in the past without technologies and are still surviving, the introduction of technologies in businesses only makes transactions easier and faster.
Yes, technology should be used by the business for its advantage. I have noticed that small offline stores have their own Facebook Page and I think some even have their own website. That is availing of technology for their business because they think that technology has benefits.

The world is going digital and we need to move along. This is why technology plays important role in the progress of any business.

Technology is very good because it play an important role in helping many businesses to rise in a short period of time to level they never dream of.

Yes, technology should be used by the business for its advantage. I have noticed that small offline stores have their own Facebook Page and I think some even have their own website. That is availing of technology for their business because they think that technology has benefits.
You are totally right but it is not all businesses that really needs technology to survive or progress especially small scale owned businesses and the illiterates persons who owns and manage a business.

I think you are very correct my friend. Technology and the internet in particular has a major role in business growth. without it, most businessess can't improve.

Truly, Technology is important in Businesses but I can say it is not really the matter of the Technology but having Great Business Plans and knowing how to carry out Business Plan to be successful. Technology which is Internet is just a means of letting people know about the Business itself
The advent of new technology in doing business has really come to simplify the way we do business,from the social media to the use of search engine,it is actually a medium to export our business to the globe.

Yes! Technology has revamped the globe. Technology is key to having a successful and sustainable business. Look! How many people still buy hardcopy newspapers? Literally not many? How about recharge print cards? Definitely the number is relatively low because of technology.

We are in a generation that works with technology, so to get the upper hand in your business I think technology would go a long way. Technology has helped alot in the Business and economic sector as with technology production has increased to a whole new level.

We are in a generation that works with technology, so to get the upper hand in your business I think technology would go a long way. Technology has helped alot in the Business and economic sector as with technology production has increased to a whole new level.
Migrating from old to new technology costs a lot of money for offices and administration team that is why they are delayed for some companies until they have enough time and ressources.

Many businesses these days need technology to grow, weather its an online business or offline business. Businesses make the use of technology in the form of adverts to draw the awareness of the public.
Business rely on the fast and easy transactions made available because of technology, also rely on emails, and other forms of technology to achieve their goals for profit.

It is actually no more a information that for each effective company there's an ideal use the Technology as well as Web. However very most start-up failings in companies is actually triggered by little bit of or even no interest on exactly how finest to web link their company to the web along with the assist of contemporary Innovation

It's better you link your business to science and technology so as to make it a global ventures that can reach a wider audience for better patronage, this will enable the business to sustain even in this pandemic.
One of the leverage the advent of technology has brought to the e-commerce world is the advantage of taking your business into a global scale,and this is very good with social media and search engine you will have a lot of gains and conversions for your brand.

Migrating from old to new technology costs a lot of money for offices and administration team that is why they are delayed for some companies until they have enough time and ressources.
Yes that's true though, it's not actually easy to change for most business or companies, and in most cases they might not even have the capital to pay for experts who would handle this technology.

Technology is now leading the innovation in every area of life so it will be very wise for you to incorporate technology in every aspect of your business through.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds