Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Key🔑 To Successful Business: Technology Taking the Front Seat.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. Looks like BT aint for me either.In today's world of technology you can't succeed in any business without it. Yes, if you have the technology. Who owns the business, no one can stop you from succeeding, the key to success is in your hands
[automerge]1613340648[/automerge]
Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. Looks like BT aint for me either.In today's world of technology you can't succeed in any business without it. Yes, if you have the technology. Who owns the business, no one can stop you from succeeding, the key to success is in your hands

Advertisement Placeholder
Technology helps in,improves business agility,improves staff coordination and collaboration,improved data security,better storage solutions, automation and productivity,increases revenue streams , better customer experience.

We need technology in everything we are doing in this era because even to the little things like advertisement we actually need technology and it is through the help of technology that has made us to reach this much in life, without technology it has been very difficult for us and the world at large.

Technology has made it easier for businesses to grow at a faster rate. The advent of the internet and the social media has been the cause of the development and the faster growth of technology. Of course businesses can I take their goods and services to the internet and advertise to thousands and millions of people.

Some keys to great success are the involvement of technology. Technology is a great business boaster. Boasting business beyond the ability of the owner and keeping the owner customer relationship intact. Also, attention must be given to record keeping, customer satisfaction and the likes.

It possible technology take the the front role because social media has already taken the place of television advertisements and radio advertisement, and it is affecting those that are into analogue business.

It is no longer a news that for every successful business there is an optimal use of the Tech and Internet. But most startup failures in businesses is caused by little or no attention on how best to link their business to the internet with the help of modern Technology.
What is your take on this?
it's not about putting your business on the internet, having your products online also requires gathering of information, like knowing the right platform to use, the right time to advertise your products, the right audiences needed and other factors. The internet can be a very useful tool in business but it's much as scary as it's good side.. One needs to be care with business online

You are very spot on, almost every part of our life has been affected by technology, every business is going online the internet has no limit, it is able to connect people from different part of the world a business owner should use this to his advantage, not making use of the internet will be like going into a gun fight with a knife.

It is no longer a news that for every successful business there is an optimal use of the Tech and Internet. But most startup failures in businesses is caused by little or no attention on how best to link their business to the internet with the help of modern Technology.
What is your take on this?
I think snow the world as gone digital like we are living in a tech world now,so any business someone want to venture into should be base on internet and try to connect your link to all social media for a better result to happen at the end of year you start the business. So I strongly want to advice everyone going into business to employ social media savi to run their business for them on all social media to gain more notice and customers.

Yeah, the Internet and technology have a crucial role to play in the growth of business. To make it a global venture that can reach a wider audience for better patronage, you should connect your company to science and technology; this will allow the company to continue even in this pandemic. But the fundamentals of business are attention and hard work.

in every successful business there is always a reason. i can say the key to a successful business is hard work and smart work. most business are always successful because of their smart work. sometime working hard without been smart may be useless. this may seen as waste of time for working working hard without getting any benefit from it.

To be successful in business, technology surely takes the front seat. Some years back, radio and television, leaflets are means where the business were been propagated. But now we have Apps that does that and help with promotions of business. This is power of technology. Out the applications are Facebook, 2go, Instagram, and so on.

The most important thing in the business world to understand is to follow the move of the current working trend that is prospective and making result as well.Technology as we all know can be afforded by even the smallest of business start up,like putting out your business on line and creating a simple customers data base to interact with your customers and get opinion.

In any business one is going into my key advice to the person that is doing business is that the business owners should always try as much as possible to identify the needs and wants of customers and satisfy them, putting all this with the best marketing strategy will bring your business to the best level.

You have a point but I still think that, failure of a start up business is not just about link up to the internet but rather not giving it the attention needed. You will agree with me that internet or no internet in a business full attention should be given at the start up to ensure stability and rapid growth.

Amy entrepreneur who is aiming to build his or her business for long should follow the advanced business method and have vision, think what's best for the business. Use advance tech, to facilitate sales, and overall business progress.

Business needs to grow as technology grows. The world has gone beyond analogue. But some people don't want to include technology because they don't know much about it.

There is absolutely no doubt that technology had now been one of the essential key elements for the succes of every business either directly or indirectly in one way or the other has a great influence to our present days.

Obviously that the Industrial Society today has its future in technology and in my opinion, especially in digitization.
Much easier today for everyone (or almost), to be able to deal business through internet.

In doing business in this present age and time ,there need to have an online presence.Making a success of a business now involve getting all possible prospects from near and far and that's where the power of a website comes to play.Whatever your business category, it will do a lot of good creating a website even when you already have a physical offline shop.
making use of the latest technology these days help to take business to a greater height, introducing modern technologies like industrial machines, even making use of the conventional social media in marketing your business all this help to sell your product fast.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds