Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Key🔑 To Successful Business: Technology Taking the Front Seat.

It is better for one to be technologically inclined to be ahead in this digital world so if you are not there is room for learning to give yourself value and relevant in this ever changing world that is influence by technology but your passion and attitude can't be ruled out.

Advertisement Placeholder
Technology is taking business and work on another level but it depends on your product ...sometimes there are products which can also be sold in your shop only

@Maheen I'm finding it hard to comprehend what product could that be. If you don't mind i would like you to share more information on such products and why you think it can be sold only in the shop.

According to my own point of view, my take on this will be that, the first key to be successful in business is that you will have to advertise you business online, this includes Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and Google. Because this is the fastest way for your business to be known all over the world

Even small businesses here like a bakeshop that has no branch stores but it has a website if not a Facebook Page. It is now common for business owners to have their presence in the internet. Even by just posting pictures or videos they feel contented because they think that people have been reading about their business. For a start up it would be best if you already have a platform in the internet where you can post the prelude to the business so that upon opening you already have some audience.
Any startup with clear vision of what the business wants to achieve will do more and be aggressively active on various platforms promoting their brand and creating awareness. All this are needed for the business growth.

Truly, Technology is important in Businesses but I can say it is not really the matter of the Technology but having Great Business Plans and knowing how to carry out Business Plan to be successful. Technology which is Internet is just a means of letting people know about the Business itself

Key to successful business, technology taken the front side. In this era of technology taken the front side in business innovations, if you want to have a successful business you must use the media to sell your products by carryout advert online, you can also introduce mechine to your business. Most business which involves buying and selling makes use of computers in their office to make business easier.
I read an online review that mentioned the points you have listed here gone are the days when you can thrive without online presence the internet is now a functional platform that connects users with sellers all over the world now but to what extent
[automerge]1612423592[/automerge]
Any startup with clear vision of what the business wants to achieve will do more and be aggressively active on various platforms promoting their brand and creating awareness. All this are needed for the business growth.
Brand promotion is absolutely necessary to promote a business and for awareness too so the company can maximize profit but how about new business startups that may not be able to afford it?

Last edited:
It is true that technology and the internet is now almost linked to or woven within the fabrics of everything including business. Many growing businesses are making use of the internet and technologies available at their disposal to start and grow their businesses and it has proven positive. Many older offline businesses have also gone online because this is the way now and many businesses who refuses to incorporate internet fails or fall behind others blaming it on the economy, finance, and competitions from other businesses.

Yes it's utmost important this days cause in this 21st century technology rule the world and is taking over now cause human being cannot do everything themselves that's why we require the help of technology.

It's true what you say. When the technological level of a firm or an economy per sa is low, then there will be a low productivity rate. And this will hinder growth which is the opposite of what anyone wants, either firms or economies.

I think businesses that have failed to introduce technology in their dealing are destines to faze out with time. In the world of today where potential customers can be reached with the aid of technology. It's necessary for business to work with technology.

Yes that is true technology usually take for ont in any business because technology will bring new technique to the business and this will improve the business sales and profit. Also the business will bring money to the business
[automerge]1612519839[/automerge]
Yes that is true technology usually take for ont in any business because technology will bring new technique to the business and this will improve the business sales and profit. Also the business will bring money to the business

Technology has impacted many parts of our life positively and business isn't an exception, having your business on the Internet today is one of the greatest deeds you can do for yourself. The major advantage is the wide exposure.

Answering the question key to successful business: technology taking front seat, the keys to a successful business are:
* coming up with a business plan
* setting a goal for your business
* making sure that you advertise your business on social medias
* be disciplined

As for me I disagree with you because without internet you can run your business or company and be successful with it and even make more profit than does making uses of technology and internet as long as our furfathers could do it without this two and make it and have also done the same without technology and internet and everything went well but yes you right without giving your business attention it's going to collapse

It is no longer a news that for every successful business there is an optimal use of the Tech and Internet. But most startup failures in businesses is caused by little or no attention on how best to link their business to the internet with the help of modern Technology.
What is your take on this?
Technology is very important and the relevance of technology can not be over emphasized in every business especially for an entrepreneur who wishes to grow in his business. Technology has made business exists virtually on the internet while making sales high and high. I support technologies at every aspect of a business.

It is no longer a news that for every successful business there is an optimal use of the Tech and Internet. But most startup failures in businesses is caused by little or no attention on how best to link their business to the internet with the help of modern Technology.
What is your take on this?
Better way to properly promote or do business through online platform is to seek help from expert or pro in the said field. Especially if you are not very knowledgeable or you only know limited on how online platforms work on business.

Keys to successful business today is technology. Now we all can attest to this that advertising and marketing in business can never be underestimated regarding technology. Almost all social media like Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tiktok, YouTube etc is now a real place for business promotion.

You absolutely right.at this age any business that want to succeed and remain in competition must adopt technology else they will find there selves where they did not expect.it very surprising to see some business running away from this technology with useless excuses.

Today’s society is driven by innovations in technology, and it’s almost impossible to keep up with the new gadgets and gizmos. Every day that you spend on traditional (i.e., “old-school”) marketing techniques; budgeting with multiple spreadsheets; and manually entering applications, writing paper checks, or sending owner packets via snail mail,

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds