Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Just saying hi!

Fayble

Credits
Hello, My name is Fayble!

I used to post on forums religiously when I was but a wee lad..
I keep getting emails from the old Revision Reviews email listings.
It had me lurking for quite some time, reminiscing on old days.
Welp, today I decided to take the plunge and join up with you all.

Cheers,

Hello, My name is Fayble!

I used to post on forums religiously when I was but a wee lad..
I keep getting emails from the old Revision Reviews email listings.
It had me lurking for quite some time, reminiscing on old days.
Welp, today I decided to take the plunge and join up with you all.

Cheers,
What was your username back in the day? Fayble? Regardless we are excited to have you join us! I was BlackAngel and Poprock.explosion back in the day. :) Hope you've been doing well since those days!

I vaguely remember that username. I'm not sure what you may know me as because I've gone through about 400 usernames but I was on Atrium a lot.

Welcome :)

Hey Karrit! I definitely remember you. Welcome to AJ. ☺️ Good to see you after all this time. What have you been up to? :D

Karrit does sound like a familiar username. Regardless if I've met you or not, welcome to the one and only, Admin Junkies! (y)

Thanks everyone! And yeah I know you Reverie and you too Cedric. I've also seen you around Cory. I was pretty active back in the day which made me popular by proxy. Glad to see so many familiar faces. I think you joined one of my forums as BlackAngel Reverie. You might have even been staff if I remember correctly.

Thanks everyone! And yeah I know you Reverie and you too Cedric. I've also seen you around Cory. I was pretty active back in the day which made me popular by proxy. Glad to see so many familiar faces. I think you joined one of my forums as BlackAngel Reverie. You might have even been staff if I remember correctly.
I think I was staff! That sounds right!!

What kind of forums did you own back in the day, Karrit ?

That's the thing Cedric. I made really good forums back in the day I just didn't have the patience to see them through. I now know it's because I had undiagnosed ADHD. :oops:
Anyways I loved the process of making them not necessarily running them. If it wasn't an overnight sensation like some of the other forums at that time then it was a failures and on to the next project. I used to make my own skins for my forums and everything. I had general chat forums and icon forums where we specialized in making avatars.

That's the thing Cedric. I made really good forums back in the day I just didn't have the patience to see them through. I now know it's because I had undiagnosed ADHD. :oops:
Anyways I loved the process of making them not necessarily running them. If it wasn't an overnight sensation like some of the other forums at that time then it was a failures and on to the next project. I used to make my own skins for my forums and everything. I had general chat forums and icon forums where we specialized in making avatars.
I'm guilty to that too. My dedication to one forum couldn't last more than 2-3 months. That has drastically improved by growing up. I guess being teens wasn't all that easy and I did love the creation of forums more than managing them, unlike today where I prefer the management more.

I remember the icon forums, that was a great era to be in.

I remember the icon forums, that was a great era to be in.

It was basically me vs MiniMaul. At the start, I had him on my staff team at my icon forum, but then he left and made his own. I don't 100% remember why he left, but I'm assuming it was because of my lack of focus and that he thought he could do it better (which I fault him not for that). Competition was rampant back then. Also it's hard to be dedicated to an admin who couldn't focus for more than 5 minutes, who was also a perfectionist and a people-pleaser.

Do you still design ?

We have a big ZetaBoards topic if you'd like to take a trip down memory lane. ;)

That topic is many pages long.. I'll have to re-visit it when I have more time. Just have to say, that IFSZ skin from back in the day was, *Chef's Kiss!* :whistle:

Last edited:
I think I was staff! That sounds right!!
You were known as Black Angel? I’m closely acquainted with a member called Black Angel from OffTopix, and he also owns TalkNexus LMAO

i know that’s not you though :p

I do wonder who’s the copycat or impersonator though 😆

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest